Nfusion latest news!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12258
c/p
bbb23 wrote:
Warning : yes you can get TV right now on the NFUSION products soon the HD will follow but at the cost of security and your personal information. when you pay for the service the transaction must go thrue banks and ATM and clearing house to the destination and also there will be record of this information any credit card has link and can be back traced to the destination. if the server is compermised you are weighing that you will be safe to get TV now at the cost of service and to get it now

if you just wait and give us time to complete the work to be done that is alot of work and also so that we are careful in what we do and so that we can provide service with out interuption. its your call but i think that your risking alot for the Now instead of waiting till we are done and be patient with us...

NF Team

bbb23 wrote:
if you install software bin files in the NFusion FTA's that are made from another source it is the same as installing software on your computer from warez forums you risk that its a Virus or Damage can Result i dont not recommend that you do this. The Team know's your waiting for along time but Realy would it be safe for you to pay for service that would put you at risk? is it worth it? im asking this because you are unwilling makeing it easer for DN to use you as a pawn in there intense investigation tools and the possable means of example of you to show that they have control.. when infact they do not have control

the servers have been moved we are working on them we have things in the works if you give us time to do what we feel is the best option for the survival of NFusion then you all will be ok.

but if you get in a rush for quick fix you risk your personal information and family security by doing so

what im asking you to do is think about what your doing if you want TV Now and while it pain's me to recommend anothere product but NFusion get some thing like Sonysat there very good and there servers are very good and you will be happy Dont throw your money away in this because it can bite you if things get intense

we will be back that is a given but we will not do it with quick fix and stupid decision's

it's up to you.. make the right Decision not because of what i have writen here but because of what you know in this hobby and the sources of information that can be used against you.. Don't Feed the fire.. be the solution not the cause...by useing these file's only means that we have to consider the cause and effect of what door's it open's

NF Team

bbb23 wrote:
FermisWhacker every time that you guys jump the gun and install bins that are not tested for Nfusion and not provided by the Team we have to go back to the drawing board and consider what this does and the cause and effect you have the right of course to do what you will but i caution you and all users because it can be traced its not smart and when i heard of this by EKS .. things like this only slow progress and make things get more complicated. SS is not in the picture any more.
all we can say at this point is if you want a backup and a fix now Dont pay for it keep your personal information out of this. get any product you wish but dont pay for the server of EKS your opening the door for othere issue's that currently do not pose any threat.

NFusion is in the clear we are doing things behind the scenes and we will continue to do what is best for NFusion life in the future we know that we are looseing sale's we are concerned with that but not as much as we are about secuirty of the line and life of the product.

NF Team

Oboboli wrote:
bbb23 has made more sense in the last 20 minutes about all of this and the overall status for NF than I have seen to date anywhere on this site...period.

If people disagree then I feel there is some very basic misunderstanding of just how complex this process is...not just the electronics/networking implemenation side but everything it takes to make it happen, be relaible and well managed.

If we all wish NF to become just a recent memory and watch it turn into a spammed mess and high risk solution, just keep stirring this eks pot and making it sound like EKS is SAFE, EASY and WORTH IT...It isn't and is poison to this whole process of getting NF back up running well and FREE.

Username: Charlienbeverly

Post Number: 2
Yup go ahead and load the new eks bins, what is the worst thing that can happen?

We are working on a fix with Kbox and should be up anytime now to give you secure and pleasurable tv viewing, so please do not hesitate to purchase either of these boxes with the utmost confidence.

Nfusion team

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12259
"Nfusion team"

LOL!

Silver Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 137
what a joke..... STFU

Username: Bradentonhunk

Sarasota, Fl Us

Post Number: 1
what i think -nfusion is now i-link .i-link has alot of channel up faster than anyone kinda like nfusion and there dabbling into ppv already .most of the new fta recievers havent got this many channels up.i think what they are doing is saying hay look we have ppv channels up everyone buys then bam there out like nfusion..thats my guess what do everyone else think .

Username: Bradentonhunk

Sarasota, Fl Us

Post Number: 2
nfusion cant be trusted .this is all a marketing scam to get more money .they might be with kbox they might be part of ilink or satzan u just never no seems like there making alot of diffrent boxes we all are buying them expect me im waiting for something stable and nothing seem to be stable except i-link just like nfusion was
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us