Nfusion Done.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 309
Nfusion done
Just visited the Nfusion home site and several of their Mods are quitting.
Rumpelstiltskin
caroline
HalfLife
Beefeater1
chrome
Tutane
Dip Stick
sakefatcat leaving at end of the night with the following remarks "the writing is on the wall" and "the ship is sinking"

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
http://www.ftaview.com/showthread.php?t=64387

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6637
one of the mod a "dssrookie" banned me by asking when the f*uck we are going to get update for k1plus....................
he took it too personally.....................................lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
Sada i post it on dummy chat.They banned me.I posted again with another id they banned my second id.LOLLLLLL.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 300
Nfusion is done... makes sense though, they got out while the getting was good... and in fine FTA fashion told none of their loyal supporters the game was up!

Clearly the future of this will be EKS, because these greedy f##kers can't just settle for income on boxes, now they want a monthly payment for programming they don't even own, rot in jail douchebags!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 501
Need to hear something from SS.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1304
this is a copy from their homesite

"We apologize for some of the announcement posted earlier by the Mods.

Some of the Mods decided to step down and go about their business.

This doesn't mean NF and this site wouldn't go about their business,

This site will go on and so is NF...

We thank you for your patience and for corporation.

Please keep things in control and as soon as an update becomes

available it will be posted here. Once again thank you for your patience!!! "

I guess their 'break-in' point came lol

Silver Member
Username: Elmoxp

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 330
Easy !!
NF had a Goal to sell Receivers, they got their goal, and ran away, before Charlie put them on court,

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 275
True

They are saying...... Once again thank you for your patience!!! "

What they meant to say thank you for your Business

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17326
C/P

Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (b3v only)
Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (***)
The EKS Team has done it again! (Extreme Key Sharing). EKS came on the scene a few months back bringing the Neosat/Neusat IPro 2000 out of the darkness, and with its latest files have now enabled the Neosat 1000 (and Nfusion Nova, Solaris and Phoenix) on its systems. For each receiver connecting to EKS there is a registration process and donation based activation required. The donation for EKS is $100.00 USD via PayPal but NOT TO US. To get setup for EKS you want to join up for membership at**********.

google "extreme key sharing" for more info or go to the

extremekeysharing organization// for more info.

Whatever you do you are doing at your own risk.
I have NOT tested this.

Bronze Member
Username: _fuglyb1tch

Post Number: 13
^^^^ registereded by domainsbyproxy.... I wouldn't go anywhere near this they most likely want your billing info so they can come knock on your door directly

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17331
C/P from currentbins.
Neosat/Nfusion EKS Now Available (Bev)
The EKS Team has done it again! (Extreme Key Sharing). EKS came on the scene a few months back bringing the Neosat/Neusat IPro 2000 out of the darkness, and with its latest files have now enabled the Neosat 1000 (and Nfusion Nova, Solaris and Phoenix) on its systems. For each receiver connecting to EKS there is a registration process and donation based activation required. For more information,
visit currentbin's new Nfusion EKS portal.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1307
This is a c/p from SS

"site is not going anywhere and will continue.

I think the mods are a little scared at the legal issue and they are a huge target and just because a mod retires does not mean they are out of the game.

there will be new mods, nfusion will go on and in the end, your tv is what matters.

I can confirm to you that many mods and member here were from the old site and did not want to reveal who they are to anyone for the same reasons.

Do not worry what someone username is
enjoy the site and when your unit works to the way you want it to work, just enjoy what you got and let the team take care of the issues.

this site was set up with security in mind and the mods did not have access to many features including ip addresses as ip address are not logged at all and the site is as safe as a site can get.

this was done for your security as in the past, they way they bring down a site is infiltration of a mod.

this is all planned out and we do not want this site to end up like the rest and the mods did there jobs well to make sure this site did not end up as a bashing site and provided accurate information.

time will tell the story and nfusion is fine but any info that I give will be used by the other side so let them guess what nfusion is up to.

the main focus is your security and nothing else matters."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us