FTA REPLACEMENT! NEW DIRECT TV HDTV and DIGITAL DECODERS! ALL CHANNELS OPEN!

Username: Directtvtech2010

Post Number: 1
New HDTV & Digital TV Decoder Products use updated Digital Technology and allow ALL channels to become wide open for the user to view!

Please call or email me if you have any questions regarding this product or would like to place an order. Below is a general list of viewable channels.

- Movie Pay-Per View Channels
- Sports Pay Per View Channels (UFC, WWE, & Boxing Main Events)
- NFL Ticket and NBA Season Pass
- Premium Movie Channels (HBO, SHO., CIN., ENCORE, STARZ, TMC)
- International Channels (Arabian, Indian, Spanish, Greek, Polish)
- Digital XM Music Stations

All units are user friendly and EZ plug and play.
For questions please call or email , SERIOUS Inquiries only please.
773-676-7638

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12217
How much?

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 306
$180

You going to get one Plymouth? If you do, let us know how it works out for you.

Here's where the original posting came from...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/1532922940.html

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 49
please plymouth. how could you even think this is legit, he left a phone number for gods sake. he didnt even leave his email. if he is a dtv guy they could get you for attempted robbery or something. i cant believe that you were the first to respond to this

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
google his phone number

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12218
Bob

Wow! I hope you don't think he will take me in his sh1t!

I can't found nothing on it!

Shenanigans

Never I will tried a trap like it!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
i thought you were just trying to get info out of him but you know that there are plenty of desperate people waiting for free tv and somebody will send him money

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
hey thompson (the guy that started this post) why dont you send me a private message and ill tell you a po box number that you can send me a box to. i will test it and if it works i will tell everyone how great it is. its a great way for you to get the word out about your box

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12220
Bob

You know, I will not cry if Tv is down, I work to improve my OTA with to get best quality, so I'm to made a brand new yagi antenna to get better signal and quality, the HDTV look so nice, the only problem is that I get only one here in Quebec city.

I look for a Sony Sat which provide all French channels on Bev then majority of Dn channels also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i got a phillips hd antenna at walmart and it works great pulls in signals over 100 miles away. im in the middle of nowhere and in between a few tv market areas and it works very well, i get 20 some channels. but i still had to sub dtv, i couldnt stand the waiting game

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6628
send me one free, and read some of my threads here,
free tester.................and if it works good u will get atleast 100 member willing to buy one........
what else u need....

Username: Loonie

Post Number: 2
Click his name, on profile, you can send him an email

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3193
if any of you falls for this scam, then it will be very sad

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 125
Thompson get out of here...we are here for long time knowing what is going on...get a life

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12221
Bob

Which Phillips antenna model you have?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
its a philips mant940 i think it was around 34 us dollars or so. one thing about it though, the instructions tell you to mount it vertically but i read that it works better horizontally and it really does work better that way. but it was a good investment for down time. if you get it at walmart you can return it if you dont like it.

You guys are harsh in here! This unit is guranteed to work 6-8 weeks, could last longer. Mine is going on 4 months but after it does go out you will have to swap out for new unit at the cost of 50$. It is very good to use while there is no FTA. I do have HD and DVR also and you receive all the channels including PPV's. If you would like to test one let me know, This is NOT a SCAM!

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12260
Thompson

Explain us how it work and which hardware we need!

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 132
sada
Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6628
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 05:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
send me one free, and read some of my threads here,
free tester.................and if it works good u will get atleast 100 member willing to buy one........
what else u need....

Bronze Member
Username: Lavaboy

Post Number: 80
I guess the good news is that their are a lot of options out there, but the bad news is how many of them are Scams or will last longer than a month? You would think with all the technology advances it would be easier and more stable to hack tv now compared to back in the days when you ran an emulator with an H card and it never went down.
Why no more hacks for DTV?

Having said that i am having fun with my 90cm dish and all the different channels which you would never find on the main providers.
I hope people are not subbing to them now, in fact people should drop their subs and stick to free tv. If they start losing business they may change their pricing and they will have less money for signal security. Most tv shows are crap reality shows that cost nothing to make so these sat companies and tv networks are making way too much profit.
You can download all the movies you like as well as tv shows. The only thing hard to get is live sports but I can usually find a free feed somewhere on the internet

Post Number: 3
All the hardware you need is a Direct TV Dish pointed to 101 which is DishNet's 110 and this unit. It comes plug and play, very simple! Thanks

Post Number: 4
To MR. Sandman :
What are you expecting out of this unit? I have no problem sending you one because I stand by it 100%.

Will anyone purchase the unit if Mr. Sandman verifys that it works?}

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 143
hey Thompson what unit are you talking about and how it's gonna work with DTV and show me the pictures of ur unit's ! thanks,

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12265
No we can't trust Mr Sandman!!!

He copied this phrase from the Sada post!

Sada is Canadian! Can you send one to him?

Post Number: 5
The unit is an actual DIrect TV unit. I have Standard, DVR, HD & HDDVR. I will sell the first one for 150$ Then you can let everyone know how it works, Let me know

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17370
Thompson:
Mr. Sandman is not a reliable person.
He/she has exactly 4 followers.
sada and Plymouth are much more reliable and trustworthy persons, and good testers.

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 126
Thompson...could I use a DTV receiver I had instead?...or should it be that particular unit..where we buy it then and how much it cost...thanks

Post Number: 6
You need to buy this unit , you cannot use an old unit. It has to be brand new out of the box and never been on an account. PM me if you would like to order one. They are on sale for only 150$ so I can get the word out they are the real deal. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Nalin_nydas_too

Post Number: 42
yes mr tompson lisen to Mr Nalin he is the smart one here an in my opinon rates a bove plymith an sada but they area close secon and therd to him so do as he says.

Username: Aeris

Post Number: 1
Hello Mr. Thompson, I really do have questions about this:

1. Is this really safe? I mean, I don't want to end up like OJ.

2. Locals? (I.e. Will I miss the Super Bowl, NFL Playoffs, select NBA matches, select NHL matches, and select College Basketball matches?)

3. Pron?

4. What about Filipino Channels, is that included?

5. Cricket Ticket?

6. In very rough detail, how do you manage to do this?

and one more thing, why do the receivers need to be swapped?

Thanks.

Post Number: 7
Answers to questions

1. you wont end up like OJ
2. You will get all of your locals in the city you live in, you will not miss the SuperBowl! You will not miss any other games because this unit comes with the sports packages. You get ALL NBA, NHL and many College Games.
3. yes you can order pron
4. You can recieve any channels that Direct TV offers as long as you have a dish pointed correctly to that satellite. To see which Filipino Channels theu offer just google Direct TV Filipino Channels.
5. Yes you recieve the Cricket channel that Direct TV offers.
6. All I can say is the system works grat and as advertised, I cannot tell you how.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 574
If anyone actually buys this before finding out if it's a scam they should have their heads examined. I would never pay $150.00 for anything before I find out if it works. If this is legit what Thompson should do is send it to a reliable person on this forum to test. (one of the gold members) And then if it works that member would pay him the money and then tell others who would flood Thompson with orders. I know I would buy one it it's the real deal. Otherwise Thompson, I don't think anyone will take the chance of buying it on your say so. You might be legit but there are too many scams going on to take a chance.

Ok, now I am supicious.

I threw question number 3 in, to see about his "Movie Pay-Per View Channels" (are open) theory. Then, Mr. Thompson tells me, I have to order the pron, so this means I have to "make a communication" (plug the receiver in a phone line) to DirecTV.

I will guarantee you this, DirecTV will more than likely disable the receiver, the second you plug that receiver in the phone line.

If you really want a "cheap DirecTV" solution, go here:

http://www.dssftp.com

but I tried their DN discounted solutions in the past, and yeah, you should know what happened.

Username: 67mustang

i guess someone needs to follow this giant turd.
not to change any subject, i am trying to find out or know what is needed to burn a dvd on my pc from my directv plus memory. my pc does have a dvd-rw

Post Number: 8
OK I will pick a Gold Member to send a unit to.

Also this unit does not have to be plugged in a phone line to recieve PPV Channels.

Which ever Gold Member wants to test this unit please pm me. As long as you will let everyone know it works as advertised, Thanks

Post Number: 4
Then how does one orders pron then?

And you still didn't answer my question:

Why do the receivers need to be swapped, from time to time? Quoting thompson:

"This unit is guranteed to work 6-8 weeks, could last longer. Mine is going on 4 months but after it does go out you will have to swap out for new unit at the cost of 50$."

Post Number: 5
There is a similar post, on Chicago craigslist, that is similar to this.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/1549823629.html

Accordingly, the receiver, for this thread, and that link, is more than likely a "demo" receiver, more than likely what retailers use, to show the receiver, to "test" out what Directv is.

More than likely, because retailers can't be "subscribed" to the smallest package Directv offers, every channel, including PPV, must be open, so that the consumer can decide, if Directv is a suitable choice for the consumer.

Sadly, by theory, in order to prevent fraud, the smartcard might need to be "rehit" at a random time, thus answers my question on why the receivers won't work after a few months.

But the only mystery is, how Directv "rehits" these receivers, for the retailer, so that they continue to function. Either it's by Directv asking the retailer to "plug all their 'demo' receivers into a phone line, to keep them active, at a random time" or new smartcards are sent to the retailer.

This other craiglister, sells for $60, so I am wondering why this poster, charges more than double.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us