Bronze Member
Username: Dirk_diggler

Post Number: 99
Kbox prove us wrong!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 21
You might be right but this is what the KBox people are saying, which is not very much, aside from they are expected to fix it.... for DN anyways.... and any news is good news heading into almost a whole month of blackout with fears of delays or termination like nfusion

Here is what KBox says:
"K-Box is Up For WWE TLC on Dish Network Channel 455. Meanwhile, the K-Box Team is working to address an issue impacting all IKS systems from Thursday, December 10th and is expected to go back online for the missing channels on DN soon."

This is what nFusion says:
"We are sorry, but the Nfusion IKS SUNS Solution is currently offline We regret the inconvenience and hope this is only a temporary setback and that service will be restored again in the near future. Your Nfusion FTA Receiver is capable of receiving True Free To Air and Unencrypted Channels. We understand this may cause some of you to be upset with the brand, but unfortunately things happen in this hobby which result in periods of extended downtime. The Nfusion IKS solution is in such a period at this time. To review and discuss this situation and explore other working solutions, please visit our Nfusion Forums"

nFusion "hopes" for "the near future"
KBox "expects" "soon"

I guess for now "expects soon" sounds better than "hopes for near future" but who knows if KBox is to become another nFusion case...

I also wonder if others STBs currently up will black out after they become popular too.... hard to say....seems no one knows... no proof they are not dead aside from this so you may be right...

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhohas

Post Number: 81
They made enough money off all you suckers and ran.
You wouln't listen to the seniors here that know and
had warn you time after time, no you keep listen to
these azzholes.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1690
thats funny did you not push vs to all the members at this site and others now there all doorstops your one to talk i think thats how come you have new nick mr LK YOU POSHED THIS VS FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS nothing like coling kettle black lol

Username: Plimouth

ModeratorQuebec

Post Number: 2
VS to beat SV !
Buy nfusion!

Bronze Member

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 22
No definite proof they are dead yet although they probably are considering they were down during this peak period for everyone.

Seems anything that gains popularity goes down.

Not worth the energies.

I will get digital HDTV that replaces analogue, it is free and will never go down. 20 channels or so, heck with all these 200 buck short lived doorstoppers. Waste of money. I'd rather have less channels than watch a movie near the end when it blacks out.

If they were still alive and kicking, they would have set something up by now. However, it has only been 2 weeks and their message is not as dire as nfusion's so we never know...

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 155
People have to make the determination if it's a rip off or not. Paying for cable, sports events...etc
I'd say if your box lasted 2-3 months you paid for the box. Any time after that you actually saved money.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 499
c/p from another site kbox news/MERGED with Sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is some news about Kbox. And it is not good. I was told that it is ok to make a statement like thisven though there is not any doubt that it will cause an uproar. The person that I got my info from has been in contact with the kbox guys and I trust him totally. So enough aobut that...here goes.

There are tons of folks out there that own Kboxes. Many that never got a minutes viewing pleasure with them. And to them, this will be very bad news unless there are some major changes. But in the eyes of my sources, more than likely Kbox will never be back up and running. I mean like 90% probability that they are done. That leaves only a 10% chance that they will ever be alive again. And if they do come back, it will be only for a very short time so hopefully they can sell some of the remaining stock.

Like some of the people on here have made comments that the Kbox guys have been very underhanded in their business dealings. Well, those people could not have been more right. I have seen them make comments that Kbox could be up and running now if they wanted. But Kbox has opted not to. Well, the guys making the comments are right on the money again. It appears that the Kbox team is taking the money and running for the most part. Much to the chagrin of everyone on this site that supported them so vigorously.

And of course, you know that if the guys I get my info from know the Kbox guys, they can also get some info on the NF situation. Most of you may well be surprised how closely all of the people are. They all know what is going on with the other teams. So of course, we had to discuss the NF camp as well. At least the news from that side is not quite are dire as the Kbox news.

It seems as if there is a chance that the NFs may be back in business. But only like a 50/50 chance. At least the NF guys are trying. They are actively working to get back up and running, but having a tough time. But they could call it quits and go completely away. We will just have to wait and see with them.

So, from the conversations I have had over the last few days...since Christmas...it seems Kbox is a lost cause. And NF is questionable. I really hate sharing this kind of news. I debated not making the post. I know there will be lots of unanswered questions. But I was specifically asked to not go into too much detail, but at least let you know what is going on. And that is what I want to do. You all deserve to know. It seems as if the big boys of this game are stepping things up a notch, and not in a good way.

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhohas

Post Number: 88
bruce l
Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1690
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 09:15 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats funny did you not push vs to all the members at this site and others now there all doorstops your one to talk i think thats how come you have new nick mr LK YOU POSHED THIS VS FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS nothing like coling kettle black lol

Hi! Bruce Lee 2 I am not LK
Don't need to be LK to post the truth here.

Are we talking about ISK or Charlie & Bev's N2?
for close to 3 years ViewSat and PanSat were
the best.

What part of Canada did you say you was from?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17292
Justforhahas IS LK of Largo key in florida and she has pushed Viewsat and has tried to also push questionable receivers and websites. So at least she should stop criticising others who make a mistake of praising some receiver or other. At least these guys made an honest mistake whereas she - LK actually profited out of it.

Happy Learning!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3497
Justforhaha's or justfarhaha's ? They are two different members.

Only 1 is the real LK.

Learn the difference ...read the members name b4 posting. And don't be mistaken by what others may post here.

Use your own judgments. After all it is your money your spending not NALIN'S OR Plymouth's OR LK's. You decide what is best for you.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12223
The best comment come from:

James Johnaenel
Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 155

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 05:56 pm: Edit Post
People have to make the determination if it's a rip off or not. Paying for cable, sports events...etc
I'd say if your box lasted 2-3 months you paid for the box. Any time after that you actually saved money

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 253
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17292
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 10:20 am:

Justforhahas IS LK of Largo key in florida and she has pushed Viewsat and has tried to also push questionable receivers and websites. So at least she should stop criticising others who make a mistake of praising some receiver or other. At least these guys made an honest mistake whereas she - LK actually profited out of it.

To increase your post count is OK,
but lying on members is not
nut case

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17298
We don't want H00KERS on this site, particularly the Captains of H00KERS.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3499
happy new years to you also Bruce1... I am not 100 percent certain it isn't LK posing as Justfarhaha's. just going by the typing I would say it isn't LK.

Nalin... h00kers? what in heavens name are you thinking about? You dirty ol' man . The Captain isn't your type I am sure. He likes real honest women. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Who is we, you speak the french?
Your momma was a H00KER

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Now she is so old, ugly,and gray
she can't even give it away.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3500
Any FTA reciever after 2,3 months saves you money

FTA= FREE TO AIR..... Free after the cost of buying the reciever ... unless you pay someone to flash it. It doesn't matter what FTA reciever you own.

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12225
Doreen

Maybe 4 months will be more real!

It is a gambling game, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!

IKS is less attractive since the 2 bigs are down, who is the next????

So if we use those receivers for what they made for it "real FTA" with proper motorized dish, it will do the job and make the hobby interesting.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17303
Plymouth: I will give two illustrations so you can understand why things are not bad.

2 years ago, if Viewsats had stopped completely, it would have been very difficult for other coders to come up with new BINs for Viewsats. Nearly impossible.
On the other hand, today, many IKS coders can come with a solution for khub and allow you to use it - it would be comparatively very easy.
The main problem would be the servers and the costs involved.
I wouldn't be surprised, if a financially more stable company starts supporting more than one defunct model. They would have the ability to devise ways of making money out of the deal.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3502
Official KBOX IKS Dish Network
Working Channels List
Live Update: 01/04/2010

Official KBOX IKS Bell ExpressVu
Working Channels List
Live Update: 01/04/2010

http://kboxkhub.org/channels/

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3503
http://currentbins.com/

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12227
Nalin

I don't see the nothing interesting to support a brand without any incoming money.
Split the cost could be a solution but I don't think they will do it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
Plymouth BAN the trouble maker and you will have lots of
old members return to ecoustics forums and maybe
Rush and Chumley will like you.

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12234
Cptn Hook

You are all my friends, be smarter than him and start interesting threads and help Ecoustics members without bashing.

It will be your best weapons!

His bad posts are deleted as well than yours and mine!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17319
Plymouth:
"I don't see the nothing interesting to support a brand without any incoming money..... "

An businessman with proper servers and financing can make money out of it by enticing all nfusion, kbox and cnx customers to his server.

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12239
Nalin

It will be too easy to put it down.

Bronze Member

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 23
"I don't see the nothing interesting to support a brand without any incoming money..... "

good point

Perhaps once the market is saturated they quit and move on to a next box... first NF now Kbox...

Today, they want to sell SonySats for 75 bucks each in lots of a thousand .. hahaha ...good luck...

No more Korean boxes until they fix what broke
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us