Stanzen testers where are ya?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6596
ok here is the little "secret" i would share with quite testers who bought this rec and ain't sharing anything,

all rec depends on supply and demand,
what creates a demand if something is profitable/
what makes a thing profitable,
ans} if its working/ reliable ...
and how do people know that...
ans-"word of mouth"...............
what kills the product...even if is best..
no advertising... advertising is must.........

so to topic , for all u people who bought the unit , and they are quiet that if its working and they don't want other people to know about it.. well support will be over soon because there won't be any demand.......
so where are the real testers????? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Saibaba

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 26
welll I am testing Satzen, the only problem is I havent got my delivery yet everyday I call and they have a new reason to convience me that it hasnt arrived or its in the mail or the post man just expired or the very usual weather reasons. Anyhow I have given them 24 hours notice if I dnt get it I go to another shop which will again take few more days to come.

But people who are using satzen are pretty pleased so far, if compaired to CNX satzen freezes but way less then CNX, but the picture quality is way better in CNX than satzen, my neighbour just got his new glasses ;) because one week of satzen was blurring his vision.

NO PPV channels on satzen but all the channels are up and running, once in a week you do get sometime freezing but it does not last more than 10 mins or so.. You can use that time to do other work ;) - Box appears to come handy but it takes time to do the set up and yes it has reboting issues like any other receiver.

My personal opinion if you aredesperate and have to watch the TV if no other option go for it but if you can wait for a better option especially with picture quality trust me WAIT fror it - I wil not recomend satzen if you are adicted to better quality view.

Bronze Member

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 27
WOW talk of the devil and its right here, whole week I have been helping my 5 neighbours out to set up the boxes and finally my delivery is here, Will post more today about the set up and final views.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6605
thx for info sai baba,
please do report once ur start testing ur rec...

Bronze Member

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 30
satzen picture quality reminds me of the tv which my great grand father had..... very pain full for eyes.... dont even think of reading the subtitles.... u might haveto buy a new pair of eyes....painful man very painful

Gold Member

Post Number: 6621
what about freezing issues?
what about southasian channels are they up?

Bronze Member

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 31
sorry for the late reply had a plate full of work, not much freezing though but few channel Asians not working, few are sometime they just start and sometimes nothing ..... I will closely watch the satzen for few days now and will revert back couldnt do much last 2 days.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us