Sonicview iHub report

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17235
SV-360 Elite: File V230
SV-360 Premier: File V263
SV-360 HD: File V492

New files for Sonicview Ihub were released as above over the weekend. There are more changes not necessarily for the better. There are decreasing number of channels available, particularly most International programming is down and radio stations are almost gone. Expect and find freezing '" it seems the Sonicview team can't get away from it.

Apparently they had a server working actually from the USA, but they have switched everything to the Netherlands. Most users with nonfunctioning iHubs are now back alive with varying amount of freezing reported.

I am hoping for a longer term stability with the switch of the servers to the Netherlands. They can now concentrate on programming and not worry about server stability and security, which I understand was the main problem before.

At least the new releases prove that the Sonicview team is still on the job. Similar proof is needed from Kbox and Nfusion teams.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 124
Who cares if its a C+P job? Is it important enough to cause evry second thread to become a flame war? If it only happened when we are down,big deal but its been happening here since I joined. It caused me to avoid this site for the last year but with my box down I need the info that this site provides.
MODS could you possibly give these posters a "school yard" to play in so that those of us who are here to get or spread info dont have to wade thru the ;did to...did not' BS?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us