Sada / nylin pls respond and advise

Bronze Member
Username: Saibaba

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 22
Listen guys, I think I have had it with kbox, its just not going to work even if it works the trust over it is gone now. Christmas came and is leaving by tonight. I heard from the reviews and other links and, apparently this new box named Satzen something is working perfectly no freezing or any other sh**ing. Can you guys please advise. I saw that cnx got the new bin released, but I also heard that despite that they are still freezing. I have to put in 200 bucks so please help me out here. ANYBODY WANTS KBOX!!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6577
i just talked with one installer, he said $ 150 for dn rec,
+ what ever package u wanna choose,

$ 40/ month uS for pak package..
http://www.dishnetwork.com/international/detail.aspx?lang=Urdu

all legal, tomorrow if stanzen die what are u gonna do,
i have kbox and cnx nano2 sitting and resting in peace...

Bronze Member

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 23
yeah I agree with you but paying 200 bucks and free tv for min 6 months is not bad .... whereas paying 40 bucks plus plus and only limited channels .... you know what I mean right !!

practically I think this FTA thing wont die one or the other baby will come up somehow. But for the time being we have to watch the TV man, otherwise I am so close to do sucide; whats your suggestion -lake or roof or better keep watching dead Kbox definetly I will die much quicker if I chose the third option.

so far the reviews of satzen is pretty appealing - cnx nano so long in the race yet the typical problems of freezing. Literelly one person said since I started watching nano I have become depressed - sole reason freezing. Come to think about it the weather here is enough to freeze man now the indoor boxes also freeze. anyway lets not go their.
But just give me your opinion buying a new box from a new company is worth or the existing box with continous problems - you have had couple of bixes before and a good reputation of testing this hobby. what does your estimation say. My christmas is ruined because of kbox now dont want to waste my new year .... after all it just comes Once a year.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6578
b.w cnx nano2 and stanzen,
with testing with nano2 i am not satisfied with nano2 ..
so go with stanzen..
sonicview have similar problem as cnx nano2..
i guess stanzen have not lots of customers, so i guess it will be more stable...

Bronze Member

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 24
thanks man
Iwill let you know about it when i get it on monday, the dealer seems to be extrrmely confident about it. thanks a million again and ofcourse seasons greetings and have a great year ahead wil free TV all the way
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us