Attention Kbox Team

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 156
This is the right time to show our frustration due to your team's continue ignorance towards your loyal customers, many of us wanted to let you know that your team is doing nothing in order to bring back live screens, we spent money to buy your receiver because we trusted kbox team, but this time you lost trust between you & your customer just for ignoring, and not explaining the facts that why you pull out the plugs? Now this is the time we MUST express our concern towards your behavior by writing in different forums & the same time if you will not act quickly to open up your servers, we will make a commitment that we will never buy any of your product in future what so ever happen. This time we are letting you know that you looks like out of the competition for ever because of your silence which is not the solution for anything. All of your agents sitting in various forums watching & reading my post, this is for you to convey our message to kbox team that we will not be quite until you will not open up live screens. Please don't come up with stupid reasons which will be never acceptable in this forum. We showed our loyalties now this is the time for you to show your loyalties to us. This is absolutely not fair that whenever you want to shut down your servers you will do, this is the time to show some respect towards your customers who spent their money & bought your product & defended since long enough time. Read about other manufacturer's customers they are still defending their product because their support are working really hard to make their customers satisfied not like you, you left us in the middle of nowhere for survive this is hard to accept & shameful face of kbox.
Act quickly & show your loyalties towards your brave customers.

Please cut & paste in every forums on the net with my permission

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior1980

Post Number: 40
Amen! I also do wish Kbox would keep us in the know rather than leaving us in the dark completely. It's not fair to customers.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 297
LMFAO

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 349
yes we agree that atleast inform us the reason and how much time is needed to fix the problem

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6568
nice can u pls post this at dssrookie which is home site..

Bronze Member
Username: Lokbongtom

Post Number: 57
Don`t worry Kbox nfusion ect.. will change their name to another brand name in order to continue its business . i think all any brand name STB were making from one or two korean gray manufacture . my sefl i owned fortec star,viewsat sonicview and end up with Nfusion ,from now I promis that I will never ..........................................................

Silver Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 221
Yeah, we steal from Charlie and Bev, the Koreans steal from us}

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3187
nice post,
but please do not paste on any other site, because
you will be banned from that site for life, these kind of posts
are tolerated here only

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
LBT ... I know u r right about change receiver name & they will start doing business again, but this time they will face diff strategy from their customers... people's memory is not short... this time they will face real competition, remember viewsat support was too strong vise versa customer loyalty also was too strong. Customers didn't complaint a lot after they stop releasing standalone files, because they already provided very good support for maximum lenght of years, but when standalone era done, they didn't came up with IKS short term solution because they don't loose their loyalties.
Africanbrit... this post is already been c/p to many other sites & continue getting appreciation like u did, I didn't used any harmful language or abuse anyone, but posted what exectly we felt about kbox support & this is the whole purpose of any forum to join & speak up loudly & express yourself without harm anyone.

Silver Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 222
Africanbrit thanks for the info, but not my first Redeo
I know what other wewbsites sites allow.
What do you see wrong with my post?
What are we doing here?
If you buy this receiver what will you use it for?

Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 04:26 pm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who cares about the vendors....
Sada keep up the good work
if it stays stable...i might just order one
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 139
I cant wait for you guys to complain about the snow melting in the Spring. Obviously you dont understand how this hobby works. Have a good cry and get over it....

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Hope I didnt hurt your feelings. Keep your KBox turned on and stay glued to the TV. You never know.. it could be back at anytime and you wont want to miss a minute of free TV...

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
That must be your reflection in the TV set with no picture. Stop staring at the blank screen. It isnt good for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Kayoss ... If you don't watch free tv then wtf u r doing here?
shut up & read only, if u don't have anything good to say.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Hey RK.. I like to see people like you suffer withdrawal and cry in their egg nog. And by the way who said I didnt like free TV. I just know what to expect unlike whiners like you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
Sorry wrong person. I dont have any friends, except maybe RK!

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 354
christmas has come and gone but kbox is still dead, now i am having serious doubts whether it will ever come to life or not, showing ppv on 2 occasions they gave hope but now with no news and kbox showing no signs of life, i am thinking this is curtains down for kox

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Kayoss... atleast except you, people have balls to express themselves, not bashing like you,

By the way this is the beauty of ecoustics forum, express yourself right here in positive way but don't pull others leg.

kayoss... keep continue your way of expression...

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 16
"christmas has come and gone but kbox is still dead, now i am having serious doubts whether it will ever come to life or not, showing ppv on 2 occasions they gave hope but now with no news and kbox showing no signs of life, i am thinking this is curtains down for kox"

excellent view, but we do not know so do not get discouraged just yet... it has been down only since Dec 10th and we do not know what is happening yet as the key here.

Others are up, it may be only a matter of time, or you may be right but only a little more time will tell.

I watched my new kbox 2 days before it went down and it is the last Korean door-stopper I will ever buy...and am glad it went down before I bought even a few more of these for gifts.

I will never again be part of the Korean cartel's musical chairs in what they dump on the North American consumers if there is no fix to make them last.

Being Christmas, when they could have sold more boxes into a peak period further reinforces your good view that they are dead... but lets hope time proves otherwise. We'll see....

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
FU... Very well said,,, Bravo,,, very balance statement... thx for sharing... & All the best...

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Does the "K" in KBox stand for "Korea"?

Silver Member
Username: Pizza

Post Number: 177
RK
Silver Member

Post Number: 156

This is the right time to show our frustration due to your team's continue ignorance towards your loyal customers, many of us wanted to let you know that your team is doing nothing in order to bring back live screens, we spent money to buy your receiver because we trusted kbox team, but this time you lost trust between you & your customer just for ignoring, and not explaining the facts that why you pull out the plugs? Now this is the time we MUST express our concern towards your behavior by writing in different forums & the same time if you will not act quickly to open up your servers, we will make a commitment that we will never buy any of your product in future what so ever happen. This time we are letting you know that you looks like out of the competition for ever because of your silence which is not the solution for anything. All of your agents sitting in various forums watching & reading my post, this is for you to convey our message to kbox team that we will not be quite until you will not open up live screens. Please don't come up with stupid reasons which will be never acceptable in this forum. We showed our loyalties now this is the time for you to show your loyalties to us. This is absolutely not fair that whenever you want to shut down your servers you will do, this is the time to show some respect towards your customers who spent their money & bought your product & defended since long enough time. Read about other manufacturer's customers they are still defending their product because their support are working really hard to make their customers satisfied not like you, you left us in the middle of nowhere for survive this is hard to accept & shameful face of kbox.
Act quickly & show your loyalties towards your brave customers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Just wanna share yesterday's conversation between my close friend & One of the dealer in Ontario, Canada, due to close friendship between my friend & one of dealer's worker he spoke up & stated that kbox didn't issued so far any statement about closure of kbox support, but the INSIDE gossip was heated when one of the official stated that k00ll sat brand launching dongle & that brand's sale needs to be jump. Dealers already got the memo to increase sale as much & as quickly as possible, INSIDE gossip also showes that both brands have the same manufacturer.

Beaware to buy k00ll sat as proven this is the same kbox & kbox reputation is already disclosed to everyone.

kayoss... most probably K stands for kool,, who knows.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 495
This is from another site:

I realize this question may put me in the crosshairs but im going to ask anyway, because the only stupid question is the one not asked. I was checking out transat for some big sales (which they have some really good ones by the way) and noticed no more k-box receivers. Now i am aware all that is going on with the IKS now. But its kind of unnerving to see them just dissapear like that especially after being as solid as they have been since day one. Im sure whatever there doing is for everyones best interests but it still makes one start to wonder. Just some kind of a statement whether just be saying : no we havent forgot about you, its in the works: i think would make alot of folks feel better.In the end you spin the wheel and takes your chances with anything in this hobby. Maybe we all get spoiled because were used to having every problem fixed by them in very quick fashion and now its not so easy to fix. I for one am not giving up on them .And if it never comes back up well the time i had with it was awesome.

these are just the rambling of an old man who thought he would put in his 2 cents worth

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17231
Magnificent ramblings.
Their total offering of receivers is foretec and traxis! Pretty unnerving, eh!

Bronze Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 66
nfusion make i /link 9000 it so sad

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 220
Its sad but it seems they are not supporting their box and their users who have trusted them so much.

I am sorry to say, but things are looking not good at all , just like FTA boxes.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 229
Nalin Nyda
you pump your post count up by telling all the Newbies not to
listen to the people that know and calling them trouble makers.
and telling them they are only trying to scare you,
but they did scare you never did buy an IKS receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4205
I think Nalin has a Kbox
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us