No Bashing just Jokes

Username: Jjjohnson

Anchorage, Alaska USA

Post Number: 3
What do Satellite pirates in Jail and gayss have in common?

They both say "YO HO!" and walk with a limp!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6548
ok a paki guy when to brothel and asked the prositute to have sex with him and he said i will pay you $400 but i wanna do it with "paki style".. the Prositute thought about it, and then said no,
then they guy went to another girl and said same , she thought how bad it could be, she agreed,...
so after they were done,the girl said that was amazing but when did "paki style " came in to effect,
the guy said oh its now, i will pay you $ 400 next week

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 570
1st: Not funny
2nd: Either not funny or over my head: didn't get it.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 207
Jojogun "paki style " is fock now and pay later.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
A Hasidic Jew walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the man returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The Hasidic Jew replied, "Where else in New York can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 210

A rich man often went to Bangkok for the night life and before long he contracted sex ual disease. So one day, he went to the doctor for a checkup.

The doctor examine his private part and said, "This is a very severe case. We have no other way but to cut it away. otherwise, it will spread and become worse."

The businessman was shocked. the last thing he wanted was to have it cut and end his night life. He went to other doctors but all gave the same diagnosis.

Desperate he thought, "Why don't I consult traditional Chinese medicine. They might have some surprises"

So, the Chinese doctor gave him an examination and the doctor said," We don't have to cut. I'll give you herbs to rub."

The rich man was so happy. "Wow no operation, you are better than western medicine. I'm amazed, So what is the exact secret?"

The Chinese doctor said, "Just wait for three days. It will drop by itself."
}

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1296
Jeff Dunham ftw :D

One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are about to kiss each
other goodnight at the front door, the guy starts feeling a little h0rny.
With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and

smiling, he says to her, "Honey, would you give me a blowjob?"

Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"

Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" He asks grinning at her.

No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?" "Oh come on!

There's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"
"No way. It's just too risky!" "Oh please,please, I love you so much?!?"
"No, no, and no. I love you too,
but I just can't!"
"Oh yes you can. Please?"

Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled, and in a sleepy voice she says, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a blowjob,or i can do it. Or if need be, mom says she can come down herself and do it.But for God's sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom!"

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 571
Jesse James and his gang were bored robbing train the same way all the time, so Jesse told his gang, "when we rob trains we rob all the men and r@pe all the women, next time we'll do something different. We'll rob all the women and r@pe all the men". So on the next train robbery they boarded the train and Jesse shouted to the passengers, "We're the Jesse James gang and we're gonna rob all the women and r@pe all the men" A very fine lady jumped up from the back and declared, "Mr Jesse, you got that wrong. don't you mean you're gonna rob all the men and r@pe all the women"? Just then a limp wristed dude jumped up and shouted, "B*tch, sit your @ss down and let Mr. Jesse rob this train like he wants to".

Username: Jjjohnson

Anchorage, Alaska USA

Post Number: 5
good one Jojogun it remind me of one
This big black dude walk in the house
drop his pans and said all you woman
that want to fock stand up.
Grandmoma site down he didn't mean you.
Shutup girl

Username: Stinkyboy

Post Number: 3
The blowjob joke is actually a Mastercard commercial(a fake one). It's a hoot. Go here to see it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbruGJq7HE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us