Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 104
how many channels

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12095
ccccccccccccc

I don't have the list but surely someone will post it.

I don't recommand this box again which is brand new on IKS, the best way is to wait few months to see if it will last.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17175
They have started testing at Currentbins. Let us see what they come up with. In the meantime, I am changing my attitude towards it from "no good" to "Wait and see"

C/P
"Official Satzen z300 Support has begun!
The Satzen z300 joins our FTA tesing community as a supported IKS solution. The Satzen z300 arrived in the lab and has been put into service with ease. So far the Satzen z300 looks promising. Several members wil be receiving one of these units as a Christmas gift in a few days and join our support team for this receiver that first appeared on the scene about a month ago. Files and channel lists are available at our new "
official support site.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 293
Satzen z300 has been testing at currentbins bins for a long time silly peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17178
Jesus Christ:

YOU are being silly
"joins our FTA tesing community" and "Satzen z300 arrived in the lab"

They probably don't teach proper English in Jerusalem but that is an obvious statement of a new testing just started for the first time.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 115
Nalin Nyda you will never see 2038 or close to it
when you are bad mouthing our Lord Jesus Christ:

may you rot in HELL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17183
I do not want to be alive till 2038, but I have no hope of getting a reservation anywhere (I don't mind heaven or hell). They have had to stop most of the advance bookings and have just open books for unbooked arrivals like you and your friend in Largo Key.
As to your statment "may you rot in HELL." - I love that statement. According to my religion, the sooner I expiate my sins by "rotting in hell" the quicker I will attain Moksha or Nirvana.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 437
You can buy one here.http://www.onesat.ca/Free-to-Air-FTA-Digital-Satellite-Receivers-Canada-s/35.htm

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 218
As to your statment "may you rot in HELL." - I love that statement. According to my religion, the sooner I expiate my sins by "rotting in hell" the quicker I will attain

Well Nalin I don't know who is Moksha or Nirvana is, but for sure they will make you wait.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4167
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 537
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help