Be warned! IKS from c00lsat and Sonicview can be in realty Dn!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12062
There is no reason why those brand use IKS with the Charge from Ech.st.r.

It could be a trap to get you!

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 212
Trap, how can you be so sure? and
WTF does "There is no reason why those brand use IKS with the Charge from Ech.st.r. " mean. This $hit makes no sense.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12064
Liger

If you read the court paper against Freetech, you will see that they will help N.gr.st.r to caught peoples.

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 256
It is illegal to do do this kind of stuff. It will not stand in the Court and hence any one caught will not be able to stand the trial.

Only Police with courts warrant and RCMP etc are allowed to do that and they don't have so much time to do the satellite thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
run it on neighbor's internet and don't worry a thing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
let's say there are a 2 million fta hobbyists, which is probably true, but I don't know, tis just a random number, don't worry just follow along. Now million ips scrambled by iks servers, this is $hit load of data and tons of $hit to go through to get this many people. Now imagine the cost for DN to go after this many people. Who's fuckkin got this kinda TIME to go after this many people. Best possible resolution is to get the fta companies screwed. If they are out, so is fta. peace.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3184
the providers are not interested in going after a single thief who is
stealing their signal...it is too costly and they don't achieve anything.
they have and will always go for after the receiver manufacturer
and the coders.that is the only way they will be able to slow down
signal piracy, but they will not be able to stop it, in this day and age
of technology, where they secure their network and someone hacks
it, hence the game goes on

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17142
Plymouth: From all appearances, it seems to be an enterprise run by etrepreners with limited funds, who do not have the strength to market a new receiver, but have the know how of
A. the C00LSAT bins
B. IKS.
They have therefore set up an IKS taking whatever precautions they needed to take based on the experience of the previous episodes of IKS (Inc. Nfusion and Kbox) service.
While I appreciate your concerns, I would not give credibility to any suggestion of a DN sting operation.
Any action against individuals or dealers based on a sting operation would not be admissible in a court in fraud charges.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12065
Nalin

The thing is that you can't buy this R-link in Canada.

Why?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17150
If you look at the experience of all the IKS providers, one thing is common to all. As the number of users grow, the freezing starts because the servers can't cope.
These people, I think, are aware of this expereince and want to avoid it by going through the process slowly. You have to remebr that the C00LSAT 5000/6000 were sold in thousands, and the purchase of a r-link device for $89 is well within reach of thousands.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12066
USA users are enough to make that the servers been overloaded!

But if you take it legaly, the autority can't charge a Canadian for get Dn but can easily caught a American.

Remember that those brands do not provide Bev!

We know that all charge on IKS was made with the help of the autority which can do it to totally kill the FTA.

I hope that it is not the case but it could be a realty.

Just my opinion with any regard of any brand!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us