Well I think enough info has come out now so we can have a good "guess"nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 50
Well I think enough info has come out now so we can have a good "guess" as to what has, and is, happening.

Things to know:
N a g r a is the company that owns all DN sub cards, they write the software and do any ECMs.
N a g r a buys FTA receivers to study, always have, know thy enemy, lol.
DN take care of the subscribers, they don't do ECMs.
The N3 sub cards have not been "opened" which means no one knows exactly what N a g r a is doing, no one can "read" the stream to see whats coming, and no one can look inside an N3 card to see what is there.
So the IKS coders do not know what N a g r a is doing, this doesn't take anything away from them or what they CAN do, its just a fact that without an "open" N3 card you can only guess at what N a g r a is doing.

On Dec 3rd several IKS Providers went down, turns out their N3 sub cards were shutdown, how do we know this?
Because on Dec 4th 8 lawsuits were made public in which DN/Nagra were suing 8 different DN subscribers for allowing their sub cards to be used for IKS/Control Word Sharing, thats 8 different accounts, so far.
So its pretty simple to put these two things together.

There has been a theory that N a g r a used Control Word packets to get the IKS servers to send N a g r a the IDs of the Sub cards being used, this is a good theory, N a g r a has the IKS receivers of different brands, so it would be simple enough to get them working on the IKS server so the card IDs would be delivered right to them, on a silver platter, lol.
But this would have been done a month ago, not Dec 3rd, Dec 3rd was the result of getting the Card IDs.

And then many IKS providers saw that their cards were desubbed(shutdown) so they put in backup or new account cards, not knowing what or how N a g r a shutdown the first cards, that was dumb.
Then on Dec. 10th those new cards were desubbed(shutdown) because N a g r a had used the Control Word packet again and got the new card IDs.
So you will see more Lawsuits coming for those poor bast@rds that had those new accounts in their names.

And some IKS providers have put in new cards AGAIN, lol, now more shmucks will be getting sued when those accounts are shutdown this Thursday, HELLO, are you getting this, lol, new card in, new card shutdown = someone sued.

All these guys being sued probably got was a free subbed receiver for using their names on the accounts, looking like a BAD trade off at this time.

nFusion did, and is doing, the right thing, no one knew how N a g r a got the Card IDs, they still don't, its just a best guess about the Control Word thing.
nFusion didn't just pop in new cards and get more "friends" busted, good for them.
I know most wouldn't care who gets busted if they could watch a few more days of TV, well shame on you for that, and shame on the other IKS providers for not caring about their "friends" either, being "up" is not always the most important thing.

Setting up the server to not give away card IDs will be hard because no one knows the N3 from the inside, and the Card IDs will not be easy to spot, they won't be in plain text, and they could be on any "working" channel at anytime and it only happens once and takes less that a second.

Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 9
who would put these cards in their rightful name to get busted if they knew they were going to be used for that purpose?

Also, next day is way too short a span to be correlated with lawsuits that take time to file etc...

I do not know how Nagra couldn't have guessed the new card replacing the blacklisted one (or many more John Smith cards standing by for that matter if thats what they were going,. playing musical chairs with keys, who knows... others work though so is it stb specific as you say)

Since no PPV's, they were somehow emulating these cards as far as what was subscribed on them... yet they let one program fly right after for some reason, UFC or something...strange they didn't open them all up, or why they couldn't. or cant...

Why they are down is the undying question..why are others up?

You bring interesting points and I enjoy reading all theories. Maybe it does have something to do with Nagra3. ..dunno...

They are not ECMing subscribers and other boxes work... so why nFusion and Kbox specific remains the puzzle. why can Kbox do what other boxes up are doing. If it is stb specific it is a matter of time before they hit anything that becomes mainstream and can they all be hit simultaneously...

ah, so many questions so few answers
like so many cats and so few recipes

Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 10
k... found the formal write up of how it works if anyone wants to add to it...

"This IKS server has multiple DISH Network satellite receivers and/or access cards attached to it that are used to decrypt satellite television programming and obtain the control words for decrypting that programming. The server gathers these now-unencrypted control words and sends them over the internet to end-users who use the control words to decrypt satellite television programming"

The lawsuit just explained the method in brief overview.
I would think multiple subscribed receivers get the signal to share on the server to all... one card goes down, other receiver works... they must have found a way to exploit the working card(s) somehow. Hmmm... yet still... other boxes are up? weird, if this is what is happening of course, who knows...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
time will tell

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 334
good one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
c/p lol
Important****Exact Date of the Nfusion Important**Anniversary. **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon the nfusion death anniversary . I need to know when was
the exact date in which it stopped working for celebrate its anniversary.

Much details about the anniversary will be posted soon.

We miss you and together we will celebrate your anniversary because you deserve it.

Thanks a lot to all nfusion friends

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
c/p from another site, it was posted today:

Quote:
Well it has been 2 weeks since Nfusion went down and alot of posts requesting "When will it be up?", "Is Nfusion done?", or "Nfusion was busted!" and so on. Meanwhile the Nfusion team has been working on a solution.

For the first time I have heard some rumbling of things moving in the right direction and though no exact time frame is mentioned there is a strong push to have things up for Christmas. We will see if that happens.

I would like to take this opporitunity to remind the Nfusion users that this is the first major downtime for almost a year. FTA STB's rarely enjoy that length of a run.

There is some intricate coding to be done here when you consider that with 200,000 users there would be 9.8 million requests and delivery of keys within an hour time frame. A delay of 1 millisecond would mean at the end of the hour you are 9.8 seconds late on your key. The difference of 9.8 seconds means the difference between you haveing smooth TV watching and freezing the likes seen at the poles.

Personally the Nfusion team has not demonstrated the ability to recover well in the past in that they were typically slower at developing stable bins in the stand alone days. I would not count on Christmas for Nfusion but a late December date is sounding more plausible.

Sorry if this is a re-post, but I don't believe I have seen it around the forum yet so I decided to post it

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1951
Bottom line...IKS is not safe!...nor reliable..

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1966
Stay Away from IKS!! Best advice!!

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4516
So what happened to the N3 piece-a-cake solution?
I thought yor sources provide fair and accurate info
And King was always wrong about his analogy

Well I'm saying now IKS is the only solution to PTA
It will continue to get better
The only unsafe thing about IKS if it gets hijacked
And sources like this can not warrant as proof in court

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12045
Good comments King!

There is a rumor that N3 will come from Europe then it was hacked there!

No real proof of it for now!

Who knows!

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 144
C/P from DssRookie..........
"Take with grain of salt on that stuff, lots of it is just refined poo that has been spread around
by folks who don't know what the hell they are talking about."

Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12046
Cheap trick

I'm more Number 9 than 3!

Kasey Kahne!!!! LOL!

Plymouth>Dodge

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 826
http://dockets.justia.com/search?que...&max-year=2009

sorry

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 152
I've heard so many rumors on what happened. I've heard that the legit boxes that are severs have a tiny channel request each time the channel changes. Well a normal subscription wouldn't change the channel over 2 million times a day, so that information is stored and when a PPV event is purchased that information is flushed back to DN and they can clearly see how the boxes on the server are acting abnormal and from the CAM ID shut down the boxes.

Now this as well as most posts probably belong in a rumors section. I think if the teams knew exactly what was going on we'd probably have a solution by now.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 145
lol, Plymouth. But maybe "Mr.Earnhardt" has a point there.
To keep Forums alive, now is the time to chill and discuss
whatever good or bad info is floating out there.

Who knows if there's a long and grumpy wait ahead.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
here is a status update from SS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from the so called "Homesite"....you could take it for what its worth.

nfusion update

to update, nfusion will be back so for those that are waiting,
you are going to see tv again!

do not know exactly when but even when it is known, it will pop up and will not give any updates for security reasons.

there are many tests that have to be performed so it can be ECM resistance.

enjoy the site and let the boys do there job.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12049
James Johnaenel

I know that Bev sub which is same as Dn keep all infos and was send on Bev server on request, those infos are stated on which channels you listen and the time used by you, if the receiver is powered off and how many times. If your phone line is not hooked they put down the box until you call back them and they revive the box , sometimes they kill your box, like they made with mine for nothing, I give my box to a friend which is a expert and he revived this box and tell to me that Bev do it sometime, too late for me because I bought a new one.

I can tell that this thing had not made that I like BEV, I blowed them when they charge a service without my permission during 7 months, I asked a refound and they did no went, I said to the guy if you don't refund me you will lose a big amount of money, he refused and i cancelled my Bev sub since this shot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
c/p
Programmers point of view

From other site:
"O.k I programmed cams for some of the older boxes and keeping up with nag2 was not a problem. The reason I have not moved to programming
for the nfusion is because they won't release code. When code was released for SV, and dreambox back in the day staying up took a mere 24 hours to rewrite a bin.
This is linux/unix we are talking about it's a piece of cake to program. I'm sick of hearing" a couple of weeks " and that came and went. I have been programming for years.
The problem here is no one has nag3 broken yet. People claim to have but NO ONE has. Maybe no one will ever. I have done cardsharing for a long time and rewrote many cards
with a card reader/writer. I would need time to start from scratch on the nfusion and some more information to write a bin for it. I invested 400 bucks plus s/h
a year ago for my NFHD just like everyone else. The ECM is easy to figure out any experienced programmer has it in a couple of hours at the latest and that's if the hot pockets
are frozen like a rock. I think there are more serious problems. With the IKS system there is no way to protect customers or the server truley. Intercepting tcp
packets and deciphering data is easy. Your talking about a company that devotes several millions of dollars just for law suits and investigations. They nailed a friend of mine
a few years back for programming for some receivers and slapped him with a 200k fine. He did everything the best. He put the server in russia ran it through proxy's and made sure
the proxy's were in other countries. He even did his programming on a remote server based in romania. Never anything on his own computer. Which he always logged in to the wireless
at his library on a public wifi computer to do the work. All data was always encrypted with 256 bit encryption that he had a friend from germany write for us. Who specialized
in internet security for banks. The sat company hired a firm from europe to decipher tcp packets and finally they broke the 256 bit encryption tracked his ip and finally got
from romania to the library and met him at the library to arrest him. There is no security that is hacker proof. The better security you make the better hacker you make.
It is not illegal to break encryption of a signal in order to prosecute the wrong doing or attempted wrong doing. My two cents are nf got a cease and desist order from a court
in favor of dish. They have been doing this alot lately. To scare people and shut a few down. Once they get the card sharing back up which probably is already done if
they are experienced at all they need to do random ip negotiation. That will keep the server moving all around the world randomly from a list that is randomly generated on
each server moving from server to server and then you have to change server ip's every day. I'm not sure the nfusion hd has the processor power to send every packet with the
all new 512 bit encryption if it can I would highly recommend it. That would keep those guys at bay for a little while. The goal here is to stay way ahead of
the game staying totally random keeps them guessing as soon as they think they were getting your encryption you change the algorithm. Send out a new bin.
Then just keep changing encryption math for the next year or so about once a week. Remember it take a 8 processor 64 bit computer a week to break 128 bit encryption.
Security companies are using about 40 computers with 8 processors to break 256 in a month. So there is no way they can keep up with 512 with a
changing encryption algorithm.
The guys who made the nag3 security are intelligent people however nothing is hacker proof. I would hope the NF guys/programmers pay attention to this post. Maybe it will help.
I'll give you till jan 2nd then i'm dumping the nfusion for my own custom box that is working now but doesn't offer hd (the reason for getting the nfhd)"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
c/p
N3 Interesting Info

I found this little info on two other sites an figured I'd pass it around. I dunno if it's true but I will try to see soon and confirm this within a day or few days time....until this is confirmed tho take it for what it is which is just a rumor.

C/P

Yesterday morning at 4:30 am pst Detective James Lee with the los angeles county sheriffs department excuted a search warrant of one of our underground hacking brothers : Micheal Collins aka dishrookie who is a big time coder with Tarnovksy underground working on the hack of the newest version of the DN card. The detective took 128 purple g3 smart cards, 105 yellow rom 102 cards, 58 rom 240 cards, and 17 Dtv cards, also in the mix they took 127 new DN satellite recievers that Collins had along with his laptop...3 iso programmers and over 16 powersync modded unlockers. The laptop had an email on it from Collins to Tarnovsky about when the hack was going to be released which from what I hear by my source at DN Collins and Tarnovsky said Dec. 23, 2009...They was going to release the nagra 3 hack as they did before with nagra 1. They had all the evidence which was taken that showed that it was running wide open with boxes from collins house. JJ Gee was contacted by phone by the detective and a DN paralegal in a 3 way call as JJ Gee told the detective there was no way nagra 3 was hacked after the detective got through sending the files to JJ Gee's email address for him to look at, JJ Gee changed his mind about nagra 3 being hacked as the dump that Collins has on his computer was created by both him and Tarnovsky in a night meeting in san diego. JJ Gee seen that with a modded powersync and the dumping script that the detective sent him through email that the dump would open a card in a matter of minutes in winexplorer v5.42 and at the moment Micheal Collins was still in jail on tampering with smartcard interferance and the DMCA federal act. So I hear from my source that a search warrant is being typed up by a detective in los angeles and being sent to detectives in san diego as the warrant looks to be signed by a judge tonight or tomorrow on Tarnovsky. I hope Tarnovsky knows what he is doing more will be posted as my source gives me more info but this does go to prove that nagra 3 has been hacked just a few selected people has it an I'm hoping to have a early christmas gift...good luck Chris.

End C/P

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
@ Plymouth
Things have changed drastically when I used to be into plastic. When I used to program the cards or use atmega, you never had to keep a phone line on the boxes. Just like dave's system, there was a limit the card would hold like 100 dollars.
You could use a legit card/box and order up to so many movies without your phone line plugged in, but then eventually it would stop working, until you connected it to a phone line. Then all your charges were flushed out.
I believe the providers did this for the systems that couldn't be connected to a phone line easily. So they would basically give you credit and tell you that eventually you had to put it on the phone line, so that data could be sent back.
Dave's F/H/HU cards were the easiest. I went two years without any downtime and would just clear the charges on my loader. Charlie has always been a pain in the butt, but it took away any programming I did myself and now I rely 100% on these FTA providers. Before when I was down I would just have to spend some hours looking at the code myself........... now I don't know anything what so ever and even learning about how much things changed.

I think eventually I'm going to leave FTA and go 100% with my HTPC. I have my linux box setup really nice, any show without commericals and HD quality. I have a program now setup that I don't even search for shows, it checks every hour to see if a new torrent comes out for the shows I watch weekly and watch it that way. The only negative thing is no UFC live anymore, have to watch it the next day. But I have a feeling just like Dave's old box came to an end I think we're slowly coming to an end with Charlie's box and FTA was nice while it lasted.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12077
James

Your statement is very good and show reality on FTA futur.

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhohas

Post Number: 69
James Johnaenel maybe Plymouth can help.
He has two motorized dish setup
18"and a 33" he said many times that
he is able to scan in True FTA close too 400 channels.
Maybe so

But there is one catch
Ask plymouth to post the Birds with the Networks
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX

btw in my opinion if they can't stop drugs that kills
how are they going to stop FTA TV? it's a hobby

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3385
anything left on C-band?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12079
Haha's

Take some time to count the channels on this list which not include satellite under 63.0W and feeds

http://www.global-cm.net/MPEGlistKuBandUS.html

For the local channels, simply use a OTA antenna!

Again a idiot comment from you!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Again a idiot comment from you! OK

Don't beat the bushes, I know you can read
now answer the question
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX that are True FTA

btw you keep calling allot of our good friends here
IDIOT I guess your mother and father was
calling you an IDIOT as you was growing up,
never grew up or change

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17162
justforhaha's:
Have you not anything else to do besides bug Plymouth incessantly.
He is an established helper here and there is not use trying to discredit him, and showering abuses about his parents.

You have tried to identify yourself as a helper.
Either you stay and help or quit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Plymouth we are all waiting for your answer
now answer the question
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX that are True FTA

Nalin Nyda........You have tried to identify yourself as a helper.
Either you stay and help or quit.
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17167
Justforhaha's aka LK:

Why don't you post the list of locals available in florida? I don't mean the local pubs which you frequent so often, but the local broadcasting stations.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12080
Haha's

NBC is available on AMC 1 103.3W Tp 12000 h 30000 5/6

For the others do a search yourself!

So I don't need those channels!

I'm Canadian!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Nalin Nyda your friend one and only with two motorized
dishes keeps telling the Newbies how he gets all this True FTA channels. I know you don't have Plymouth's setup and he knows much more about this hobby then you will ever know so let him answer the question.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17169
He has already answered you and now
either you do what he has suggested.
or fret and fume that you cannot implement his suggestions.

In either case, you should stop bashing and ridiculing. As I said before, you came in as a possible helper. Now you want to turn yourself into a questioner - you have done it and have your answer. The matter ends there.

Q.E.D.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
OK , you say that I don't need those channels! I'm Canadian!

So what channels do you need with your two motorized
Dish setup?
Keep in mind that all the people that come here for help
are not from Canada.

I am an America and have these channels

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17171
justfarhaha's Bronze Member

You asked Plymouth:
"But there is one catch
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX"

He has answered:
"Haha's
NBC is available on AMC 1 103.3W Tp 12000 h 30000 5/6
For the others do a search yourself!
So I don't need those channels! "

You have already filled in the gap he wanted you to fill. You said,
"I am an America and have these channels"

Why did you ask him in the first place?
You already had the answer. This is called bashing and ridiculing. You registered two moths ago and started impersonating another justforhaha's. Your sole purpose on this forum seems to be bashing and ridiculing.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12081
Haha's

You have those channels because you has a Sub, which I don't have, for now, I get my prefered channels with a OTA antenna made by me which work very fine for all my local channels.

This is a hobby for me, I'm not sit in front of my TV over the day, many channels are available on internet stream which is hooked on my TV, I can easily live with it, so you know me since enough time to see that I'm not the first to crying if all is down.

How can we invest in a good kit to by-pass the subs, it is about 600$ without the computer and live easily without sub.

I'm not a sport amateur which give much money to providers because they get all market on it, feed can provide much of this channels for free.

If you think that you will affected me with your question, you are on bad track.

Now if you can answer to your question, it will be intersting for those which want those channels.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4524

quote:

"Plymouth we are all waiting for your answer
now answer the question
ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX that are True FTA "

Yor an idiot to ask a question like that
And yor even a total freakin moron to use someone else's name to ask stupid question
Yo are related to the aribian boi
He's the only 14 year old retard that asks retard questions like that

Yo want Network broadcast yo buy a terresterrial antenna
They are Free To Air 20 Million people use it
If yo are in an area with bad reception yo subscribe to cable or Satellite

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3386
So the answer really is ...

A) YOU NEED TO SUB to get "ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX that are True FTA "

OR

B) buy a OTA antenna

OR

C) If you are in an area with bad reception you subscribe to cable or Satellite.

How simple was that ?

All of you knew the answer yet to chose to argue and bicker with on another just to ANNOY the rest of us wanting to know the real answer.

If all you guys HA HA. ,Nalin and Plymouth want to do is best one another as to who really is the" best helper"... STFU and open a new thread somewhere else and get on with it . This game of yours is getting to be a BORE for the rest of us , newbies include.

HERE'S A HINT .... YOUR NOT HELPING BY ARGUING

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
All three 3 ecoustics morons are here this morning.

And yor even a total freakin moron to use someone else's name to ask stupid question

Check with your friend DoDo he has been telling
the newbies with his two motorized dishes he can get over 400 FTA channels

Yo are related to the aribian boi Yo could be who ever he, but for sure
not connected to your three morons

Hey King I thought you was dead btw who's name are you using
for your stupid azz posts ? Hey King I almost forgot do you know a
good place in Montgomery Village where I can buy some good freash Chitterlings?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3389
HAHA... i like you but.... lately being a "moron" qualifies to many here.

oh and your post is funny... HEHE

BTW whats freash Chitterlings?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
@ justfarhaha's
I read your comment about:

"btw in my opinion if they can't stop drugs that kills how are they going to stop FTA TV? it's a hobby"

Which I can understand why you would say this, but I remember a lot of people saying that when we were programming DTV cards. Since P4 there hasn't been any public hack. The only reason we could even get into the HU cards was with glitching (bruteforce) and once they fixed that we haven't been able to get into these cards, at least nothing public that I'm aware of.

This hobby has no guarantees and I don't think it's wise to think that N3 will be broken for sure. It may, but it might not........ You can have faith and belief that it will be broken, but if anything predicts the future it's the past. Look how well DTV made their cards with P4, D1 and I'm even sure what the latest card is as of now. They had a good card even with the HU card and could not be broken into without glitching, which they fixed that and now nobody has been hacking them in years.

As time goes on most security holes end up being fixed. wireless WEP for instance can be broken in 60 seconds or less, WPA1 can be broken in probably 30 minutes, WP2 is a lot harder and WPA2 enterprise with a Radius server might take you a life time to crack if setup properly.

My point is as time goes on it may be harder to break and there is no guarantee that there will be a fix eventually. If it's broken maybe it won't be out to the public as well as many thing DTV has been hacked, but not publicly known, which is the reason Davie keeps changing their cards.

I really think FTA might not last much longer. If it's working 5 years from now, I'll be very surprised. Of course this is just my opinion, I only know what I read these days and when you can't get into ROM 206 yet.......... doesn't seem promising. So it depends on how well IKS can last in my opinion

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12085
Doreen

You don't lose your usual bashings on helpers!

We don't need to hide our identities like you and your troublemaker friends!

Internet TROLL!

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 523
Doreen Posted....."If all you guys want to do is best one another as to who really is the 'best helper'... STFU and open a new thread somewhere else and get on with it..."

lol. you mean like a pissing contest ?......

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3390
that is all well and good to read James Johnaenel BUT....
those are all ROM CARDs that they can't hack .

the true FTA (stand alone) boxes are different... NO CARDS

When DTV stopped the hackers using P4 cards, FTA recievers came out with a bang. They have lasted i think longer than DTV HU cards. I might be wrong I am not to up to date with DTV. But I did my share of DSS P4 cards using a HU unlooping and emulation programer etc....

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3391
LOL yes applebee i did

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3392
Plymouth I ONLY use this Nick... if you think I use others , just ask the admins to look up my IP address and they will confirm that this Is the only Nick I use. SO you are WRONG again in thinking that I am someone else .. Besides I have to much fun as myself to want to create a new personality to get you all fucked up.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3395
What is an Internet Troll/ Forum troll?
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll is trying to make us believe that he is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.
While sometimes, he may sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster, do not be deceived! Most trolls are highly intelligent people trying to hide behind a mask of stupidity and/or ignorance! They usually have an agenda. .

A Troll is generally a person who is extremely skeptical of the main forum subject.
He is generally interested to make other forum members look stupid. A troll will sometimes use insults to provoke other people to insult him. Then, he will complain to moderators of being insulted and will request that his opponents get banned from further discussion

it is generally very easy to troll any one of several hundreds of support forums on As the majority of support forums are about alternatives to commercialized medicine, all you have to do to start a flaming thread questioning the main subject of discussion and to provoke insults from hard core proponents. It has been done every few weeks. It is strictly against our rules!

HUMMMM PLYMOUTH sounds like I am not the only troll in this forum eh?

PLYMOUTH AND NALIN AKA TROLLS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Applebee's
Doreen
I am sure glad to see you two show up.
those three morons were picking on me.

Hey Doreen I was talking about the three morons
above your post, the only three morons that I know
hell for years you have been my favorite girl here.
never said a bad on you and Iam not who you think i may be.
like some of the rest of you here trying to keep the three morons
honest.

BTW whats freash Chitterlings? Soul Food (the intestines of a pig)

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3396
AWWW thanks HA HA ..

Chitterlings? Soul Food (the intestines of a pig)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROSS sorry I asked

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
James Johnaenel a very nice and down to Earth honest post.

This FTA Satellite hobby as you know is a big big business
on demand not just in North America, but in the world
yes they have put it to bed for now.

So as they say made him an offer he can't refuse

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12087
Doreen

It's totally you and your idiots friends: ""A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.""

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3397
yes agreed it's me, but what you fail to see is... "It's totally you and your idiots friends" Quoted from your opening statement ... need I say more? PLYMOUTH AKA TROLL

You mean to tell me that when you call someone an IDIOT your NOT NAME CALLING OR FLAMING ?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12090
Bashed a basher is not allowed?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3399
yeah STUPID if you bash a basher your no better than they are

I dont mind bashing you tho YOU'RE NOT JUST A BASHER YOUR WROSE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
NagraStar's Anti-Piracy Task Force is composed of two basic divisions :
One being the Legal branch ( lawsuits, takeovers, information gathering, intimidation propaganda, etc. ) and the other one, which we're interested in, the Operational Unit.
O.U. is basically working on two fronts:
a.- Signal securement and b.- (signal) Distribution and providers.
Up to now, against IKS technology, their signal securement efforts have been fruitless.
So what we suffered last time was the result of a successful sabotage on preselected IKS provider's servers.
It would be too tedious trying to explain the technical aspects on how it was done, but I'll try to do it using the following analogy:
Let us suppose that the Server we connect to is a big water tank . And that we use a water hose to bring the water from this big tank.
What Nagra's O.U. did was connect a "water pump" to this big tank, disrupting and overloading the flow for the rest of us.
Most (not all) servers we're affected in very different ways. Some of them, with good extra capacity and security, rapidly recovered. Some were not even affected at all. Others (Nfusion) being the largest busiest one (and main target) suffered a severe crash.
So the story basically remains the same. But for the moment the Mother of all Battles will be "NagraStar vs The IKS Servers".
We have no problem with this?
Of course we do. Warfare costs Big Money and for how long will IKS providers endure those tremendous costs?
In order to survive, IKS service will eventually be charged. You can take this to the Bank (literally).
But this is another story

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Theres more online now about this....

Here is a C/P from a site for light reading...

IKS lawsuit starts // 2009-12-14
This explains why Nfusion and few others are not saying anything.

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS

PLAINTIFFS' ORIGINAL COMPLAINT
Plaintiffs DISH Network L.L.C., EchoStar Technologies L.L.C., and NagraStar LLC, by and through their undersigned counsel, allege as follows:
INTRODUCTION
1. Plaintiffs bring this action against Defendants Nathan Green and Does 1-10 ("Defendants") for unlawfully using DISH Network satellite receivers and access cards to obtain decryption keys or control words for unscrambling encrypted DISH Network satellite television programming, and for distributing those keys or control words over the internet in order to allow others to view DISH Network satellite television programming without authorization from or payment to Plaintiffs.
2. Defendants' actions violate the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. 605, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 1201, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-21, and state law.
3. Plaintiffs bring this action to restrain these illegal activities and for other relief described in this Complaint."

Detail here

"1 Plaintiffs' allegations related to Defendants' wrongful conduct are based upon the investigation Plaintiffs have completed to date, upon information and belief, and with the reasonable belief that further investigation and discovery in this action will lead to additional factual support.
19. Beginning at a time unknown and continuing to the present, Defendants have engaged in illegal and improper acts for the purposes of obtaining DISH Network satellite television programming and the encrypted control words that protect access to the copyrighted satellite television programming and distributing those control words over the internet.
20. Upon information and belief, Defendants or others working in conjunction with Defendants operate an IKS server.
21. This IKS server has multiple DISH Network satellite receivers and/or access cards attached to it that are used to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming and obtain the control words for decrypting that programming. The server gathers these now-unencrypted control words and sends them over the internet to end-users who use the control words to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming without paying a subscription fee.
22. There are numerous black and gray market satellite receivers imported from Korea that are designed and programmed to use these stolen and decrypted control words to intercept and decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming by interacting with an IKS server.
23. On or about April 2, 2009, Defendant Nathan Green created a residential account for DISH Network satellite television service, using a purported residential service address at 8208 S Charles St., Savanna, Illinois 61074. Defendant Nathan Green activated four DISH Network satellite receivers and access cards associated with this account. Plaintiffs' investigation confirmed that at least three of the satellite receivers and access cards activated by Defendant Nathan Green are being used to supply Plaintiffs' control words to others in violation of federal and state law and the customer agreement.
24. Upon information and belief, Defendant Nathan Green created this residential account for the purpose of obtaining DISH Network television programming and control words and distributing those control words over an IKS server operated by Defendants and/or those acting in conjunction with Defendants.
25. At the time Defendant Nathan Green created this residential account, Defendant misrepresented to DISH Network that the intended purpose and use of DISH Network programming was private viewing. That is, Defendant Nathan Green contracted for residential television service when in truth and fact Defendant knew and intended to use DISH Network programming and access cards to supply the control words for television content to others over the internet and without Plaintiffs' authorization or consent and in violation of federal and state law, including DISH Network's rights under the customer agreement.
26. At the time Defendant Nathan Green created the residential account, Defendant misrepresented to DISH Network the intended location where DISH Network programming would be viewed. That is, Defendant Nathan Green supplied a purported residential service address when in truth and fact Defendant knew and intended that DISH Network programming would be viewed at multiple other locations that obtained the control words from the IKS server.
27. Defendants' wrongful conduct has caused and continues to cause significant and irreparable harm to Plaintiffs by depriving Plaintiffs of subscriber and pay-per-view revenues and other valuable consideration, compromising Plaintiffs' security and accounting systems, and interfering with Plaintiffs' prospective business relations.
28. Plaintiffs repeat and reallege the allegations in all preceding paragraphs as if fully set forth herein.
29. By distributing, retransmitting and re-broadcasting Plaintiffs' control words over the internet to others for their use in receiving and decrypting Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite signals, Defendants have received and assisted others in receiving Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite transmissions of television programming and control words without authorization by Plaintiffs, in violation of 47 U.S.C. 605(a).
30. Defendants' violations have injured Plaintiffs, including, by way of example, depriving Plaintiffs of subscription revenues and other valuable consideration, compromising Plaintiffs' security and accounting systems, and interfering with Plaintiffs' prospective business relations.
31. Defendants have violated 47 U.S.C. 605(a) willfully and for purposes of direct or indirect commercial advantage or private financial gain.
32. Defendants knew or should have known that receiving or assisting other persons in receiving Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite transmissions of television programming and control words without authorization by or proper payment to Plaintiffs was and is illegal and prohibited. Such violations have caused and will continue to cause Plaintiffs irreparable harm, and Plaintiffs have no adequate remedy at law to redress any such continued violations. Unless restrained by this Court, Defendants will continue to violate"

It goes on and on for 16 pages.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
it has built-in-ethernet, similar to nFusion...no dongle or adapter required

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63

Funny This Happen 16 Weeks ago With (VS) Box, And The Experts From This Side Said!! Nooo The Fix Is Coming!! Just Like They Do Now On (NF)! Noting Is Coming... If You Still Waiting For Fix Well Get A Good Seat And Wait And Wait! Like Others Still Waiting For N3 Fix For (VS) Now I'm Going To Get Bannder From This Side Just Posting This!! THREAD Are For Read Not To Fighting!! Chill And Is Others Opcions! This Side TEACH You Alot How To Get More Money For Buy Boxes!! I'm Going In To My 5 Box All Ready! If You Like To See TV You Got To Paid The Price........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
C/P

Just to update that nfusion is not out of the game and will never be, just will have to take there time to make sure things are done right.

many rumors about me also so to let you all know that I am still where I am a long way from you.

there are many eyes looking for nfusion and I already did a statement to let you know nfusion is fine.

if you trust me then take this update as a promise that nfusion will not let you down

no new box, no box will get unsupported.

solaris, phoenix and HD units will be here and supported for a long time more.

nfusion team is not working on any other boxes.

hope to see you all happy soon in the near future.

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us