Kbox 1 plus hero - OTHER OPTION

Bronze Member
Username: Saibaba

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 16
Well since I have been looking at all the post since past more than 4 days now and no useful answer ... only bashing and lashing and bull and crap. So my question is "should i go and buy sonicview or cnx nano2 which are up right now?"

please give proper advise?

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 142
I've read reviews and comparisons made by four trusted testers.
Of those, three give CNX nano a thumbs up over Sonicview.
I recommend you go to other sites and read the reviews on those boxes.
You can start with this one.

Maybe not many people here are willing to make any recommendation or advise
because they think now is not the moment to invest in any IKS-FTA box.
If you read on trusted Forums, you'll find out that things look a bit uncertain
at the time we're going through.
If I was you, I'd probably wait until Nfusion's or Kbox's situation is clarified.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17123
I am in complete agreement with the above assessment by Cheap Trick, including his detailed analysis of the situation.

So Now you have two members here agreeing on the subject of your quest. You should be able to decide now.

Bronze Member
Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 73
nano2 freezes and no luck with sonicview can not recommend.Still waiting for kbox to come back.

Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 8
IKS is being hit now as people's expensive doorstops mount...mountains of good for nuthin electronics in people's basements...from old iso readers/programmers, cards from Dave days, Pansats to IKS stbs... what's next? Another brand? For how long?.

At least true free to air works as does free digitally transmitted /HDTV with an ATSC tuner that replaces the antenna now. To heck with paying a couple hundred bucks anymore, the following addicted to free TV will be too few with a fix always running out.

The Korean stb manufacturers must have had a May day from the Pansat to these IKS boxes recently but if they think people are going to swap to buying new boxes they will be mistaken as these boxes lifespan have been too short. People will just give up and throw in the towel at this stage. This may be the last chance for electronics sellers or providers of fixes so they better do just that...fix it...nFusion was hot, now it is dead, then Kbox... it is down too at best, as for the others... who in their right mind would buy anything right now given the lonbg delays between fixes let alone given the mountains equipment collecting dust...

Anyone with enough balls can write a script and set up multiple international servers, so why aren't they given other boxes work... is it to sell more that do work right now? I wouldn't buy a thing until they are all up again as this long wait ruins the reputation anyways.

I was going to buy one for a friend for Christmas, no way now, even if they do have a fix... the wait times are too long and it would be a joke gift. An expensive MP3 player...and I question how long the others will last

Bronze Member
Username: Saibaba

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 17
thanks guys.... so i will have to get the cabel now seems no choice on fta anymore ..... creepy monthly bills

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 151
The least of my recommendations would be sonicview. Kbox has had the best support in the least 6 months or so, but right now it's just a bad time. Nfusion isn't doing great and sonicview wouldn't even be an option as I have one of their boxes and the freezing will drive you insane that it's not even worth turning on.
I haven't heard many bad things about CNX................. but I would wait for sure on kbox. Everybody has an amount of time they are willing to wait though as some can wait a week, a month and others are still waiting for N3 to be cracked.

If I had to buy another box today because I have so much money I don't know what to do with and I have no patience to wait on kbox I would buy CNX or sonysat. I personally would never buy an nfusion again and sonicview hasn't done well in the IKS department.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us