Nfusion News 12/15/09

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1962
Here is an interesting read, original source unknown, it is circling the sites'

C & P

Ok so you really want to know what really happened to nfusion. Well i have the answer to that and will explain it in easy terms so you understand it. And for all those other STB companies. Learn from nfusions mistake.

1.) what happened to nfusion?- Thats simple, they got thier cards or card zapped.

2.) How did this happen?- Very simple. You remember that famous Channel 455 and 467, Just before we went down, these channels where playing PPV on weekwends. While all of you where thanking SS and the nfusion team, DN where waiting in the background doing their on business. See, DN placed those PPV Movies there in hopeing that Any if all the STB companies would open it up. Well guess what, one company did. Why nfusion and not the others you ask. Simple, all the other STB's had the Regular PPV channels opened from 502-516 so they really never paid attention to those channels. So now your wondering how they got zapped. Well i wont explain it to you since you already know about the CAMID and the CW and the spoofing. What these channels did was open the door for DN to walk right in to do their business and get out.

3.) Whos to blame for this? we all know this answer and that is SS and the nfusion team for not recognizing this. Now here is the tricky part. Perhaps the other Player maybe knew this and did not report this since they knew that nfusion would go down and the other STB's sales would skyrocket, which is exactly what happened. Now as for Superstar. The reason why he has not posted is for the sole purpose of not to give away any more info to DN. You remember Dec 1 and Dec 3, when he was bragging about PPV's being wide open. Well, DN had to act fast cause once Nfusion opens the PPV channels then 455 and 467 door would be closed.

4.) What about the Security?- These is nothing wrong with the servers and the security of nfusion. It is still secured so the excuse that nfusion is using is bogus. This had nothing to do with the Server being hit.

5.)will nfusion come back on line?- Of course they will. They just need to replenish their cards and should be back up and running.

My whole accessment on this is that DN is no closer to Hitting IKS then they where a year ago. Only way they could do this was to fine a sucker that would fall for this trap. Now that we have learned their ways we can now rest assured that DN has exposed their only option at this point on how to spoof the CAMID. They now have to figure out another way to get IKS.

Oh and by the way, Don't expect SS to make more frequent visits to the homesite. Im sure after the latest event, he will stop bragging .

end.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17092
Techincally, a very sound statement.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 132
If this is true, what about Kbox ?

Anybody remembers if Kbox was showing those channels (455 and 467) also?

Then, Why is it Down the same?

It may take a Train,
but The Truth Eventually will Surface...

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6517
but kbox is still showing those channels..
so i think this is also a wrong info..

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 133
exactly, Sada.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12015
This news is 3 days old and was put in garbage rumor by many sites!

Username: Batan_1

Post Number: 2
these kind of info not relieble at all , the server is PROBLEM

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12016
Hey Batan!

The server is not the problem but the sub!

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 212
who cares i need my tv back

Bronze Member
Username: Saibaba

Calgary, ALBERTA CANADA

Post Number: 13
yeah we need the tv back,,,,,,, now shoot some resonable theory backed up with facts..... i have a whole bucket of tears and two gallons of beer as a result of my kbox is down,
just thinking loud maybe i should courier the bucket to kboxteam, they can wash their server with it ;) maybe then it will be up.

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 216
What ever is the truth, fact is that NFusion is up and my box KBox is still down which just is bad for me. I want my TV back.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 270
IKS was a total bust promoted highly by a few fucked up idiots on this site as the coming of God.

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 67
Is Nfusion up now?

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 273
Nfusion will only be up when Playmouth TELLS you to turn On your receiverUpload

Username: Batan_1

Post Number: 5
throw nfusion in the garbage ,no more files for this receiver ,its a stupid receiver . its the brother of neosat same thing .

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12020
James

Down again!

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 68
Plymouth

So it was up for awhile and then went back down?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17102
Nfusion has been down several days and then kbox went down and it has been down several days.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12025
James

Was up!

When and which satellite?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us