Nfusion Bust?

Username: Mistert2003

Post Number: 8
c/p Royce's Dish News Online

IKS lawsuit starts // 2009-12-14
This explains why Nfusion and few others are not saying anything.

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS

PLAINTIFFS' ORIGINAL COMPLAINT
Plaintiffs DISH Network L.L.C., EchoStar Technologies L.L.C., and NagraStar LLC, by and through their undersigned counsel, allege as follows:
INTRODUCTION
1. Plaintiffs bring this action against Defendants Nathan Green and Does 1-10 ("Defendants") for unlawfully using DISH Network satellite receivers and access cards to obtain decryption keys or control words for unscrambling encrypted DISH Network satellite television programming, and for distributing those keys or control words over the internet in order to allow others to view DISH Network satellite television programming without authorization from or payment to Plaintiffs.
2. Defendants' actions violate the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. 605, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 1201, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-21, and state law.
3. Plaintiffs bring this action to restrain these illegal activities and for other relief described in this Complaint."

Detail here

"1 Plaintiffs' allegations related to Defendants' wrongful conduct are based upon the investigation Plaintiffs have completed to date, upon information and belief, and with the reasonable belief that further investigation and discovery in this action will lead to additional factual support.
19. Beginning at a time unknown and continuing to the present, Defendants have engaged in illegal and improper acts for the purposes of obtaining DISH Network satellite television programming and the encrypted control words that protect access to the copyrighted satellite television programming and distributing those control words over the internet.
20. Upon information and belief, Defendants or others working in conjunction with Defendants operate an IKS server.
21. This IKS server has multiple DISH Network satellite receivers and/or access cards attached to it that are used to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming and obtain the control words for decrypting that programming. The server gathers these now-unencrypted control words and sends them over the internet to end-users who use the control words to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming without paying a subscription fee.
22. There are numerous black and gray market satellite receivers imported from Korea that are designed and programmed to use these stolen and decrypted control words to intercept and decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming by interacting with an IKS server.
23. On or about April 2, 2009, Defendant Nathan Green created a residential account for DISH Network satellite television service, using a purported residential service address at 8208 S Charles St., Savanna, Illinois 61074. Defendant Nathan Green activated four DISH Network satellite receivers and access cards associated with this account. Plaintiffs' investigation confirmed that at least three of the satellite receivers and access cards activated by Defendant Nathan Green are being used to supply Plaintiffs' control words to others in violation of federal and state law and the customer agreement.
24. Upon information and belief, Defendant Nathan Green created this residential account for the purpose of obtaining DISH Network television programming and control words and distributing those control words over an IKS server operated by Defendants and/or those acting in conjunction with Defendants.
25. At the time Defendant Nathan Green created this residential account, Defendant misrepresented to DISH Network that the intended purpose and use of DISH Network programming was private viewing. That is, Defendant Nathan Green contracted for residential television service when in truth and fact Defendant knew and intended to use DISH Network programming and access cards to supply the control words for television content to others over the internet and without Plaintiffs' authorization or consent and in violation of federal and state law, including DISH Network's rights under the customer agreement.
26. At the time Defendant Nathan Green created the residential account, Defendant misrepresented to DISH Network the intended location where DISH Network programming would be viewed. That is, Defendant Nathan Green supplied a purported residential service address when in truth and fact Defendant knew and intended that DISH Network programming would be viewed at multiple other locations that obtained the control words from the IKS server.
27. Defendants' wrongful conduct has caused and continues to cause significant and irreparable harm to Plaintiffs by depriving Plaintiffs of subscriber and pay-per-view revenues and other valuable consideration, compromising Plaintiffs' security and accounting systems, and interfering with Plaintiffs' prospective business relations.
28. Plaintiffs repeat and reallege the allegations in all preceding paragraphs as if fully set forth herein.
29. By distributing, retransmitting and re-broadcasting Plaintiffs' control words over the internet to others for their use in receiving and decrypting Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite signals, Defendants have received and assisted others in receiving Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite transmissions of television programming and control words without authorization by Plaintiffs, in violation of 47 U.S.C. 605(a).
30. Defendants' violations have injured Plaintiffs, including, by way of example, depriving Plaintiffs of subscription revenues and other valuable consideration, compromising Plaintiffs' security and accounting systems, and interfering with Plaintiffs' prospective business relations.
31. Defendants have violated 47 U.S.C. 605(a) willfully and for purposes of direct or indirect commercial advantage or private financial gain.
32. Defendants knew or should have known that receiving or assisting other persons in receiving Plaintiffs' encrypted satellite transmissions of television programming and control words without authorization by or proper payment to Plaintiffs was and is illegal and prohibited. Such violations have caused and will continue to cause Plaintiffs irreparable harm, and Plaintiffs have no adequate remedy at law to redress any such continued violations. Unless restrained by this Court, Defendants will continue to violate"

It goes on and on for 16 pages.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 264
http://www.dishnewsonline.tv/index.php?action=news#522

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 265
Your definitely not going to get the latest "Real Nfusion News" from Playmouth, Sada or NalinUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17085
"Defendants Nathan Green and Does 1-10"

There is no mention in the action and court papers, of any connection this individual might have with Nfusion or kbox or any ot eh IKS providers.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17098

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 68
Those court papers are about people busted for private card sharing (like Dreambox), and a few were people that had ordered a few receivers , then split the cost with others (again against the contract , rules with the provider)

It has nothing to do with the down time.

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 149
I thought Sonicview was one of the first busted?

There's some missing information as I'm reading it over, it goes from 3 to 19 and I see the detail here, which maybe originally it was a hyperlink before copied and pasted?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
The last line of the posted court document reads:

"It goes on and on for 16 pages.
Thank you my friend for sending it to me.... you know who you are;)"

So it is a copy/paste from somewhere else and not compete

Again, this has nothing to do with the outage some are experiencing.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12013
The suns server is OK, but the Sub which provide the cw was compromised.

A Cam identifier was send on each Dn receivers which made that Provider found the Sub and put it down.

New solution are on table but for security will not be posted here, it will take 2 or more weeks to securized it.

For people who think that private sharing is safe, forget it your data are not safe on any server, there is a new strategy to found your sharing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17099
C&P

"I'd concider it a small group of people! Probably around 100-300 users Tops. All around she was pretty stupid & i told her so!! What i'm sure happened was an DN Internet/FTA security advisor that does nothing but look into FTA Sites found this one & seen her posting her Privatre CS Network, contacted her signed up & the rest is history or in the process of making history, LMAO!! At least i can say i warned her before hand!!!!!!!! Whats funny is that the site's previous owner ran out of $$$ to run the site, she was the Admin & later bought the site from him, she had the site for about 6-8 months & right away posted her P CS Network for people to connect to, so that means it took 6-8 months for DN security to find the site & take it & her down!!
she was Owner of a site witch gone offline within the last 3-4 weeks. She set-up a Private Card Sh** Network & was charging $25 to connect to & also posted this on the Forum of which I'm referring to, this was done on the main page, in scrolling text. She repeatable asked members to sign up for the $25 monthly charge. Needless to say, I protested & was latter banned, per my request, I found it very Funny that she is now named on this list & the site is DOWN, LMAO. I'm going to do further reading on this case & see exactly what is what, regarding her charges. I'm sure happy i use an Integrated Proxy, for i am sure every one's IP's were logged from the site & is in the hands of DN/Feds!! I still have many friend & have contacted some, they all confirmed what i said & are pretty worried about a letter or knock at there door, since all have posted files in the past. Most have used some sort of IP Blocker/Proxy but alot have not. I'm also sure the owner will be cooperating with authorities for a lighter sentence. No worried regarding NF, SV KB Etc, she wasn't someone in the know & had no relationships with any STB Team personally. Once i read more on the case, I will comment further but it looks like nobody important was busted/arrested going on Her arrest. Just small time Private CS Networks, I tried warning her but it fell on deaf ears, "

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 775

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
That video is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

Bronze Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 28
http://ncane.com/oua

Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 6
How can anyone be in denial to claim it has nothing to do with IKS but card sharing. Can't they read?

Defendant Mr. Green was doing IKS as explicity stated.

Those dishes they indicated have to be within satellite distance, so it doesn't matter where the servers are located. Why didn't they put them up in Canada instead of the U.S... oh well, hindsight is easy.

As for card sharing, hogwash, anyone can do this with directV too...

This was an IKS bust. read:

"20. Upon information and belief, Defendants or others working in conjunction with Defendants operate an IKS server.
21. This IKS server has multiple DISH Network satellite receivers and/or access cards attached to it that are used to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming and obtain the control words for decrypting that programming. The server gathers these now-unencrypted control words and sends them over the internet to end-users who use the control words to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming "
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us