Is K-Box2 on its way thats y no more fix yet for k1 Prodigy

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 211
Are they ready for marketing kbox2 thats y no more fix yet for k1 so people buy K2
http://kboxteam.com/products

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior1980

Post Number: 39
If that was the case, there'd be a lot of pissed off people. LOL! Nobody is going to just plunk down another couple of hundred bucks just for a very miniscule upgrade.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
lets hope for the best. I hope they won't turn down K1 customers in order to launch new product (kbox2) in the market

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
kBox2 Prodigy is on its way

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6522
ok fm before u come here and starting bashing did u every go back and look at kbox history...
did u remember it was same company who did free upgrade for k1 hero model to k1plus...

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 12
KBox is dead without a fix.

So are all these other Korean made STBs.

How many iso readers/programmers, cards from the Charlie days and many thousands and thousands of doorstopper boxes are out there collecting dust in people's basements...

At least there is free digital TV replacing analogue and some FTA but the number of channels are small... but better than nothing I guess.

...argh

Bronze Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 55
the all will be back up soon

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3183
there was a new box on it's way before the shi..t hit the fan
last week
just have to wait and see

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 13
Some rumors claim Nfusion will be up "soon" recently...
KBOx said will be up "soon" too but from Dec 10

How long is "soon"? Anyone know?

Others say IKS is dead now and they get bashed for it, like executing the messenger of bad news ...but who is right? After all IKS is working on other boxes when they went down after Dec 10, so why not the more widely sold ones like nfusion and kbox? Puzzling...

Hard to believe it is dead with others working yet these guys missed huge sales over the holiday season without a fix... and future orders for the time they can be down... makes me wonder what's happening, can't even speculate

One of the following will happen for sure though:
a) a fix "soon" or later perhaps
b) no fix /dead forever perhaps
Time will tell...

Foolish to introduce a new box that doesn't work at this time.

Again, I also wonder why SonySat/CNX/iLink have a fix and not the more popular boxes... are they trying to sell new Korean boxes stopping a fix for older Korean ones on purpose? As speculation runs rampant...

What does it take to secure a couple dozen severs all over the globe or are the popular ones overloaded unlike the other newer ones that are working...

Strange times indeed... should be up but are not... why?
Anyone know?

"Up soon" sounds like the most encouraging news but from December 10th is not that soon....and how long will they be up for in light of the time they were down... a new file should be in order too for the new servers and whatever the heck they have been working on this long.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
nfusion make i/link9000

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 303
And start saving those dollars up because Kbox3 is on the drawing board and will be released in the coming months as a replacement for Kbox2. ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
it so sad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us