Look what we found to this site refered by LK:
http://www.satscamsDOTcom/

Good read!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11994
Why stay away of ecoustics?

Because this is not a FTA site and can't be charged by LK friends.

You only have to check where are the server to know which is safe site or not safe.

Ame. and Can site are not safe and can be owned!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17045
Plymouth:
LK's main goal is to make money, by driving business to his site. If that does not happen she would sell your names and IP addresses.
She was also involved in another scam about 18 months ago, and had the nerve to come back to Ecoustics to warn the people here that she had recommended a scam site.
The other problem is that she talks a lot of B.S. and comes back to this site under all kinds of names.

Here is what she said that identifies her as a mole.
People - read the following post by LK and you will know who is the mole here.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/383511.html

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm: by LK Platinum Member Username: LklivesPost Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11995
Nalin

Your link does not work!

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 44
I own a KBox (and love it)...
I would never have bought it save for the recommendations I gained from this site... So is it safe to say that all the "helpers" were only interersted in "personally gaining" by driving traffic & sales to their sites.???

Grow Up!!

Perhaps someday you'll all realize we're all on the same side!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 77
I think LK(Warthog)is actually Sada the C&P queen.I know a Warthog from other FTA sites and this is not his/her style.I love coming here to Ecoustics though because of the humour and nobody really banning anybody for joking around.So Sada is it really you??????????lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17046
It is amusing that as soon as LK is mentioned , half a dozen people come to hide things, and deflect attention from her.

WE were talking about LK being a federal agent and she has admited it, so what is wrong with you guys?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17048
tnasaerp New member
Why do people start creating a diversion with their first post?? It is quite obvious - whay don't you just scram form here?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17049
It is amusing that as soon as LK is mentioned , half a dozen people come to hide things, and deflect attention from her.

WE were talking about LK being a federal agent and she has admited it, so what is wrong with you guys?

Bronze Member
Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 78
Ok maybe the actual LK is a fed but for sure that is not her posting C&P's of cartoons(if it is, must be sweet to f*** around online and get paid).Warthog's(LK_lives)whatever, post count is only 6.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 127
Dang !
...all this time thinking Mr.Warthog
was Mr.SatScanner....

and Mr.GregRaf (my friend) was
Mr. Ryerson.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1950
Hell I dunno who is playing who here...but I can tell ya that LK does live free and rides hard...but he don't post here using any of them aliases that you may think...he's not warthog, chumley, cheap trick or none of the regulars here...he rarely visits here..

and LK's DEFINITELY NOT A FED...thats the stupidiest thing I ever heard and read here...figures, since its coming from Plymouth and nalin, the 2 KNOWN rats and moles here...that LK exposed many times over and over...

BTW satscanner, if you're still here...hope life's been good to ya bro and take care...I have no clue who is using what aliases and really don't care...got better things to do...but I hope ya all keep plymouth and nalin in check, cause they're here only to roll on ya and gather info for the law....and kill FTA..

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 569
Booze is the only answer! (Keats)

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12014
justforhaha's

You write like King Taperman!

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 134
"justforhaha's, You write like King! ".....Plymouth

This reminds me of a literary masterpiece called The Lay of the Cid
It's about a hero ( El Cid ) who led the Spanish armies against the invader Moors
during Medieval(?) times.
Due to his victories in numerous battles and his fierce persona,
this guy ( El Cid) was feared by the Moor armies.
Eventually, El Cid died, but his army took care of not letting
their Enemy know about it.
So what the Spaniards did, in the following and final battles;
they dressed up a mannequin with El Cid's armour and insignias,
and presented "Him" in Battle after Battle.
Seeing this Immortal man, the enemy eventually retreated
and fled back to their land, in shock and awe.

So now I understand why "LK Lives".

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 305
I have often wondered about the politics of this site. LK was always a pain, and sometimes a help. I support only True FTA, which has been severely crippled of late with fewer free to air KU band channels. I have a feeling that LK is not a single person, but a group, probably of at least four people that take turns being on Ecoustics, or they did so in the past. As far as I can tell LK has more or less retired, or his handle has been retired anyway. I think the same group were also the other personae as well. Who knows, and at this point, who cares? The free DOOh network channels have been secured, and everything else is just the flopping of a dying fish on the bank of a river. Go to true FTA, or you might just get a visit, and TV just isn't worth that kind of trouble. It's TV for goodness sakes. Get a life, get outside, become aware. The world out there is changing fast, and if you don't wake up, TV will be the least of your worries.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 306
Again, I reiterate, who cares? It's like talking about who was the best pony express rider. At this point, does it really matter? Most of the manufacturers are not supporting their equipment any longer, and most if not all the channels anyone would watch on an FTA machine are no longer available. (That's both real FTA and the Pirate version.) Unless you have a BUD, you likely aren't going to spend any great amount of time actually watching TV unless you have cable or Satellite. (Legit satellite, not pirated). But, I guess it gives you something to talk about.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15863
I am but 1 person, NOT a group of people using various aliases ..and have never owned any site or been influenced by just 1 site...and to say, I'm a Fed or associated with them, is just typical ignorance from this site and its players...I'm a true FTA tester for many years, and not into the rumor mill or drama thats played out here..I find you all amusing..some I like , some I don't...its people that are now wannbee leaders here and start deflammatory threads like this, that I have no use for and just ruin sites, using these tactics...of course this site has had these same wannabees forever in disguise to support their association with the officials monitoring FTA news and financial gains..

This place (sat tv boards) became useless and in the toilet , when Ecoustics created all these mods with fake nicks and disguises, who bash and deflame everybody , which in turned pushed all the REAL FTA ppl away from here and who now admin and mod at all the REAL FTA sites...but these wannabee mods did accomplish their goal of monitoring FTA and its users while killing FTA here..Ecoustics focus and wants is NOT illegal satellite TV and piracy talks, but in all the other legit electronics forums here, thats where the real money is at..so thats why you see these satellitte boards in shambles and used against real FTA testers..

FYI....N3 is dead, and IKS is just simple net/card sharing but with great risks, and not real FTA...IKS is no breakthrough and been done for over 12 years via sub card sharing (Dreambox etc) , except now your're doing it on a shared net (exposing yourself to the world) and not at home alone on your own private standalone IRD...I expect many will be surprised when the demand letters start flowing in...but shame on you for leaving a trail and your signature..

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3367
LK is ONE person....Nalin doesn't like LK so NALIN himself made up this rumor of LK being a fed. or whatever. It's to hide the fact that LK didn't like Nalin and vice versa. Its just like child's play where one says to the other "MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD ANYTIME" They both want and Need to best the other. If you want my advice "Is LK a Federal?" IGNORE THIS RUMOR!!!!!!!!!

LK is a 57 year old man ex vet. living with his wife NOT in Florida like Nalin persists in telling you people, but further up north now. He has never been a federal agent or worked for dishnet etc....

Nalin is a LIAR and can't back up his story's. LK used a nick once called "storyteller" WELL NALIN IS THE STORYTELLER NOW!!!!!!
End of story!!!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3368
HIYA LK nice to see ou again .. you sliped that post in just b4 me LOL

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4146
Doreen is correct and senior member approved.

LK is a hero
Nalin is a zero

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3369
You had better watch out Greg... RUMOR has it your LK too . According to Nalin that is.. I wonder just how many of us are LK .. We had better get to the bottom of this soon and ask Nalin after all he thinks he knows it all ( so he says ).

Better yet ask the admin ... after all they know who's IP is who's .. and if are all LK.... BOY WE MUST BE SUPERMAN.( able to fly from one country to the other in meer seconds to post using a new nick.) LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4148
Theres a little LK in every useful post and a little Nalin in every useless post.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3370
LMAO good one greg!!! Me likes alot

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3371
They should make a new button by the smiley face... ONE THAT SAYS LIKES OR DISLIKES THIS POST... Boy as often as Nalin posts in one day my "DISLIKES" button would be worn out in a week.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3372
Applebee who do you make those pictures I LOVE EM ALL.... HEHE... keep up the great art work!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15864
To clear the air about my use of other nicks...years ago, this site did not require registration (no email addy required- use/change any nick with every sign in, etc) and you just signed in using any name you wanted...well my nick originallly was "The Voice" for a long time, which then all the mods began copying and used to post nonsense posts to discredit me, so I had to change my nick...well then this continued over and over by the mods and the "disturbed' ppl here and I went thru many aliases (applebee, bosox, peckerwood, etc) trying to not be copied and discredited...REMEMBER, that was a long time ago, BEFORE registration here...so when ppl say i use other nicks here, thats true, BUT that was a long time ago, and out of necessity due to the mods and wacko's trying to Kill FTA and discredit my FTA posts...

BTW..ya notice how nalin and plymouth are still doing the same thing here for years, using new nicks ...see nothings changed here,except the nicks of the officials and mods, and a few wacko's using proxys....they're all here for 1 purpose, to KILL FTA... using any nick and tactic, they can ..

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3373
I remember that LK . But you have been "LK" for more that 5 years now. Nalin tried to run you out of here so he could be #1 Nalin is just a @ss and JEALOUS that you were #1 at the time. Now he claims to be #1. Well in my books you're still the #1Helper here in the forum regardless of what Nalin or Plymouth have to say about it.

BTW i should add. that all the info that NALIN or PLYMOUTH have against LK is all from the archives ....NEITHER of them were here at witness first hand any of the other nicks that LK may have used. I myself know of a few but will not meantion them now. Nalin only knows them from prier post I posted about "LK" in the past when I was "angry" at LK at the time. So don't think Nalin knows first hand any information good or bad about LK HE WASN"T HERE AS A MEMEBR THEN!!!! He only speeds RUMORS!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15865
Guess ya all were writing the same time as me...Great pics and comments..I really like you ppl...ya keep things honest and in perspective..and use this site for what its worth, a few laughs.

Doreen, greg ,and applebee are right, and great memories...I know Doreen but have no idea who greg and applebee are now..but I like em..and applebee and ya all, you have a great memory, cause yep I did play with John (Kay) and Steppenwolf, long time ago..and still do get up and do a few songs on rare ocassions when I'm in Nashville area or when they tour by me, we're still good friends..and yep still riding hard on my old Indians and Harleys...hell, I forgot I ever even mentioned that here before, actually i don't remeber ever saying that here before...but my CRS is no news flash..lol

its nice to see some old "senior" (don't ya just hate that word...lol) ppl here., keeping the mods and wannabees in check while having fun too..again great honest comments and pics from all of you..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17131
Dorren: The zeal with which you are coming to defend LK gives your falsehood away.
We all know where LK lives and what his/her real name is, and what he/she has said about reporting people and about giving evidence in court against "software piracy".

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3374
Well LK I do know Greg and You, Paul L ....and some others here. BTW satscanner still lives using another nick .. Nalin is just jealous of that fact and tries to make me sound like a whore or something because I befriended some of you. I will NEVER be Nalins friend here or on some other site or chat messenger. Its not because he is a foreigner or the colour of his skin (like Nalin would have you believe) It's because he is AN @SShole ....plain and simple....

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12050
Blka bla bla!

LK is a Fed!

His problem is that he is not able to kill this forum because any files are spread and he can not charge this site like he made with many other sites.

Good try LK!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3376
LOL... you may be right Plymouth "LK is a Fed!" LK is in fact fed up with you and Nalins BS rumors...We all are.

Is that all you two have to do all day is bad mouth LK and others here? THATS NOT HELPING .. The only thing thats helps you two are the post counts you make everyone else believe you both are good a FTA... On the contrary ... most of your and Nalins posts are to the admin crying about LK or whom ever to be baned ... So your so called high post counts don't mean SH!T And yet here you both are trying to pass them off as being of great value for being GREAT HELPERS (#1 AND 2 HELPERS) If anything your posts count got that high because of all the WHINING to the admins. Prove me wrong!!! SO BLA BLA BLA your way out of that ... Like you said 'GOOD TRY" Plymouth AND GOOD LUCK.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3377
now I am outta here for the rest of the afternoon... so don't bother posting anything back to me till this evening IF this thread is still here. BTW I will save this thread and repost it necessary. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good luck with getting this thread deleted because of the TRUE FACT that we all have stated here about you Plymouth and Nalin. You can try to hide the TRUE FACTS but we all know the way it is... You are both nothing but WHINERS and spoiled brats trying to put on false airs about your selves.

LOSERS

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12051
There is the shock of the truth!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4149
I'm not sure who i am either LK

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12054
Caveman and Joeturn are jj gee the investigator for Nagrastar

Read this on what he post, you will see that this guy is realy stupid:

http://groups.google.dm/group/alt.dss.hack/msg/d9a118d8e1db4d1a?

Good read!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12055
Here is a good info to read on jjgee for those who know him.

You will see that he is a Nagrastar guy!

LK and friends always defended him!

http://www.box.net/shared/h7pph1vg8r

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3378
PLYMOUTH thats all you got? ... Joeturn copies and pasted a thread from this forum to say.... "Now here is the full thread! I just wanted to lay odds that I've had cyber sex with her on several occasions! Thats why they introduced me to sat piracy.I could turn them inside out I could swap orfices on every stroke and never miss a beat! I could enter a one on one room already occupied and help to make her air-tight<I;-) "

BTW the posts LK wrote about me ( he was "angry" with me at the time). He knows it really wasn't me that crashed the forum . It was being upgraded at the time this thread was made.

So plymouth just what are you trying to say to us by posting joeturns post? I don't get it

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3379
Shouldn't this thread be called "Is JJGee a Federal? then instead of using LK's name (Is LK a Federal) make up your mind is LK your target or JJGEE aka Caveman or Joeturn? Oh one more bit of info abouth the last link .... the guys name is JERRY LEE GEE so how does JJGEE and this Jerry guy connect? I don't see them being one in the same person.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12056
The truth is hard to take!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12057
LK is Jerry Lee Gee!

"I'm a veteran of United States Marine Corps where I worked in the intelligence field"

Now it's clear that LK and jjgee are banned at many sites then use same tactics to get and caught poeples.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3380
"I'm a veteran of United States Marine Corps where I worked in the intelligence field"

NOT THATS FUNNY!!!! considering that wasn't LK job in that war. (veteran of United States Marine Corps). You really don't have a clue about anything to do with LK do you ? All you do is read the archives and pick at other people GUESSES about the man and make up even more ridiculous RUMORS as you go along. Yes he was a VET. but so were thousands of others men, not to mention so were other members here in the forum. Does that mean they are LK ... WAS EVERY MAN IN THAT WAR LK? Seems to me your implying as much by the way you and Nalin carry on .
It doesn't matter what the man did in life you will make up a story to make him out to be a SPY !
NOW... about the banning part ... why do insist that LK was banned from any site? As you can see LK is not banned from this one or any other site I know of him to frequent. YOU'RE JUST A LIAR LIKE NALIN.

ENOUGH OF YOUR AND NALIINS BS

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17141
Was he/she not dishonourably discharged, because of some ...................?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17145
The Joker - Bronze Member
Username: Watch_dog

You were not a memebr here till 8 months ago. I am not concerned about any investigation by RCMP or US federal agents.
But YOU should be concerned that such an investigation may be made against YOU.

Bronze Member
Username: Watch_dog

Post Number: 69
Hey Nalin you have said many times here to members
that Racism is against the law.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police don't think so.
Look at their picture about, good old clean cut white boys.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17147
There was a finding against the RCMP for disallowing a Sikh, who refused to give up his turban while a memebr of the RCMP.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3381
There you go again, implying the worst about LK. Nalin have you no shame in your false accusations? You have proved my point when I say you are a LIAR and or trouble maker here like you have condemned other members here to be myself included.

What is wrong with your head? Other than the ego as you self proclaim to be #1 helper here. You are so full of yourself you can't see the truth of the matter even when it's thrown in you face. You are blind to the reality of this forum and only want to see things as you what them to look. Well look at yourself now all full of SH!T again. Thats how I see you as and i am sure others do to.

STOP trying to get the newbies to believe your lies just so you have "followers" and make yourself look like the BIG MAN HERE . You are so full of yourself that its sickens me to even think you could be the better man than LK or anyone else here .. From what I can tell by your posts , you are a tinny lil man that sit at his computer all day BRAGGING and BOASTING about himself just so you can be seen. Why don't you crawl out from under that rock and tell the truth for once face the real world you spineless lying peace of SH!T and stop your ridiculous rumors. that goes for Plymouth as well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17148
Doreen: I can only take one kind of inference from your overzealous defense and support of LK.
Perhaps you were his/her girlfriend, but I think you are too straight to indulge in les.... activities.
Based on your own claim of knowing LK well and knowing where he/she lives, the only valid inference is that, LK has lot to hide and you are trying to cover up for him/her.
THERE IS NO OTHER CONCLUSION.

Q.E.D.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3382
Nalin not to be rude but why in the hell come to CANADA IF YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOUR STILL LIVING IN YOUR HOME LAND ... like the old saying goes ... " make like to Romans do when in Rome.

If you want your old traditions then GO BACK HOME . You people should stop trying to change this country to suit your needs. You came here for a reason ... why was that? to get us ( all Canadians) to conform to your religion and your beliefs?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3383
you can conclued what ever you wish too Nalin. I am so done with the likes of you ..... may you rot in...............

I have a life and I am out of here for now..... later

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17149
And after I have rotted enough, you may use me as a fertilizer (pun intended).
Much as I dislike the idea, at least the new life will have my goodness in it!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17154
New software expected soon that will allow you to convert all Fortecs and Pansats to C00LSATS. Then Applebees will take you (using a Camel) to where the conversion takes place. It will happen on Christmas day and Santa will be in personal attendance.
Then Lo and behold! Everybody will have C00L...SAT TV.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

You two biatches stop arguing right now!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3420
hi creek nice too see you again.. i'll stop when Nalin goes away!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12102
Ho! Doreen, it seem that you are a biatche!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3421
yes I am and proud of it too.. you got a problem with that?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17180
"when Nalin goes away"

I have made my booking "up there". They could not give me an earlier date then 2038. As long as you know.
Apparently there are a lot of Ho mos dying unexpectedly and they do not have a booking of any kind. So He has left many more spaces for this lot of unexpected arrivals. Your friend in Largo Key will certainly get a chance should he die suddently of Aids.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 211
Now you know the reason why Senior
members here don't like you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4164
Nalins turning into a dirty Ho. It's good to see the pressure getting to her. It makes me feel good to see her suffer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
when Nalin goes away"

I have made my booking "up there". They could not give
me an earlier date then 2038. As long as you know.

they don't even want you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Now you know the reason why Senior
members here don't like you.

I was talking to Plymouth for calling Doreen
a b1tch.

I bet Doreen can kick your little fagget azz.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12105
Cpt hook

I know that you are not enough educated to read above post!

I will help you!

creek
Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:13 pm: Edit Post
You two biatches stop arguing right now!

So I'm very smart with Doreen!

If I was not smart, she not would be here!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3422
lol

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3424
well the way I readit .. creek said BIATCHES meaning she called you a b!atch too Nalin ... or didn't that register in your air head.. Take the towel off your head or at least loosen it a bit for some air to get throu your ears to air out the cobwebs you call brains.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17186
Plymouth: Captain Hook cannot read or does not read. He is focused on bashing you. So the fact that creek called Doreen a b!tch does not register with him, nor is he bothered about deriving a conclusion from why a member of 3.5 years standing calls Doreen a b!tch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12102
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:25 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ho! Doreen, it seem that you are a biatche!

Plymouth did you post this above YES or NO?

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
You two monkies are gettig to be a pain in the azz.

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17186
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:45 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plymouth: Captain Hook cannot read or does not read. He is focused on bashing you. So the fact that creek called Doreen a b!tch does not register with him,
nor is he bothered about deriving a conclusion from why a member of 3.5 years standing calls Doreen a b!tch.

NO two people can't be that stupid.
Yes creek who ever he is did post that, but I am talking about Plymouth post not creek's post

You are one fuckedup bitch

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
creek....You two biatches stop arguing right now!

Plymouth: Captain Hook cannot read or does not read.

Nor can you, one of the biatches he was
refering to was you fuckhead.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12112
Hey hook it was a joke for Doreen!

If you are not enough bright to see it!

Take your Ritalin!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3426
Listen.... I know creek and she is OK in my books .. if she wants to call me a b!tch , thats OK with me ... she has a right to call me that because she knows I CAN BE ONE.... LMAO

I am sure she also knows Nalin can be too.. So lets drop this b!tch fight. I wasn't offended by her comment . If Nalin was... OH WELL. I should hope he is man enough to get over it.

C.H. thanks for you efforts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us