Need suggestion. Kbox or Nfusion. Desi channels.

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 199
I've got a sonicview premier and ihub is working pretty crappy. So I kinda wanna get a different box and need your suggestion. What you suggest Kbox or Nfusion. And BTW, desi channels are preferred and AlphaETC is a must. Which one these two boxes has better service for that one channel. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Username: Willydean

Post Number: 3
wait and see what nfusion comes up with before you buy one

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11953
Liger

You can buy a Kbox or wait to see if Nfusion will be revived as rumors says, I recommend you to wait a little and see if what happen to Nfusion will not happened to Kbox and others.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6420
if u guys are beleving in what superstar is saying
well i can only laugh at this..
ss is sales man,
nfusion have problem on their server,
in the past it took them a week to solve the issue,
this will take a time...
an for ss talking about dn doing some thing and all other stuff is crap..

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 200
Well ok, I guess I'll wait maybe a week or two to see what comes outta this dark pit. thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16966
It is prudent to wait and see which way the wind is blowing. You might even find that the SV 360 perks up.

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 310
How about sonysat

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16969
Sonysat is reportedly up for a lot of channels from all providers.
Sonicview 360 is reported up for DN channels but still down for BEV

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 912
hello everyone Been busy in the dessert !!

Hmm ... so now where all the Kbox bashers ?? the ones with over 10,000 posts and all the knowledge ??

figured i would put my 2 cents in, as i have read bunch of threads here and it is very entertaining as usual !!
It's like going to an old western town back in the 1800's !! No law just everyone ware's pistol belts !!! And has stand off's in the street !!!

Hope this finds u well !!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6427
sump there was a reason i decided not to buy any other nfusion product..

"reason is left their customer hanging"...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16978
Instead of panicking, we should treat this as another ECM, with different manufacturers recovering at different speeds.

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
nalin at least Nfusion finally fixed the freezing problem ...it does not freeze anymore ... !!!!!!
all those poor souls that you recommended to buy nfusion over kbox .... wow !!

Hi sada !!! i agree i did same thing ... I did nit buy into the "server" overload thing .... when they drop nova .... HARD !! OCH !!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11958
sump

Send me a Kbox, I will help you to sell it!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16980
Instead of criticizing, we should treat this as another ECM, with different manufacturers recovering at different speeds.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 436
CNX beats Kbox,Nfusion and most all boxes out there.Glad I got myself one for Christmas last year.

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 139
I think sonicview and nfusion should be in the same category and kbox and CNX should be in a closer category.
I wouldn't wait a week and consider buying an nfusion. I've had sonicview, nfusion, viewsatt, pansatt and kbox. Sonicview was great with their bins lasting a long time, but their IKS solution is horrible. Nfusion has been going down hill for the longest time and I personally think people who either work for them or are die hard users will recommend them.
So I honestly think the title should be, should I buy a CNX or a Kbox.
I don't own CNX, but I agree with another poster that it should be considered. I am really happy with my kbox, got rid of my nfusion and if I was going to buy another one today it would be kbox or CNX.

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
i t is tuff for all. I loved the nova ....but IMHO writting on wall since the the Nova feasco ..the 2 huge players out ..guess who will be next ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16982
In the medium term it will be Sonicview, because it is a better known brand and they will be able to counter any ECMs effectively.
For now kbox reigns, and has displaced Nfusion.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11959
sump

We realy don't know what happend to Nfusion, I hope Kbox and other will survive to pr0vider attack.

Rumors only rumors for now!

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
Plymouth not holding breath .... as you know few weeks back certian ISPs blocked ports .. for Kbox
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us