Nfusion update from SS

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 93
This is a c/p from another site:

Status Update Dec 07 2009
Status update,
nfusion will be back but at this time, they are doing the necessary updates to ensure tv will be back and safe. There are many steps they are doing but cannot update you on where and what they are.

Other boxes are in a situation where they do not know if they will get busted tomorrow and are not taking the steps to protect because of what has occurred last week.

Last week, they providers showed a big part of what they know and this has affected every system including the ones that did not go down.

It was easy to get the system back for the ones that went down including nfusion but that is not the issue. The issue is they found a way to do something to shut down the system and last week was a small test that will lead to more. Nfusion has a solution to this and are in the process of doing this but they have decided to take the system offline while they are implementing this.

Nfusion is aware that the downtime is not good but feels it is better to take the system offline and do what they need to do to ensure service for the long haul.

Many will think nfusion may not come back but this is not the case.
For the most part, other box pushers are pushing their box but what you should ask yourself is why did nfusion feel the need to take the system offline and do what they are doing now?
The answer is they care about the future and it is very possible and likely that the boxes that are not prepared may have a big surprise coming to them in the next few weeks and if they are not ready, it may be the end of that box.

In the overall picture, many short term sales will be lost but in the long run, I think you will be happy to own a box that works than one that is busted and have no hope.

Time will tell if this decision is the correct one made by nfusion but if you have another box that goes black in the near future, you will surly come back to nfusion and be happy they are responsible enough to know when it is time to retreat and prepare to battle again another day instead of standing there with no defense to an attack that can come at any time soon.

Some will say to run out and buy another box that currently works but the best bet is to wait 1-2 weeks to see what plays out before a decision is made.

Hope everyone understands and stayed tuned for an update with a new file.

Username: False_nalin

Keeping the Sandnigger...

Post Number: 10
Translation:
Run out and get a lawyer.

Bronze Member
Username: Hallabax

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 12
we dont like haters

Nalin Nyda

if you have nothing better to say dont say nothing please cause am aint happy with no Tv so f**k off

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 15
free is always better

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 187
Harry Smith..... free is always better

Are you talking about free TV or a free lay?
Free TV is better, more choices.
A married man has no choices and it's not Free.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 23
Funny you should be a writer for kids Tv

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 140
1-2 weeks.........wow

To be honest, I'm not a business owner, but if I cared about people who bought my boxes and wanted to make sure they continued to support my box, would I stop supporting a certain box and tell people to upgrade?

I don't know what would take 1 to 2 weeks to do to a server, unless you have one person working every other day for 4 hours a day to make sure it takes that long.

I hate to see another box do so poorly and hope they are back up soon. They have been so disappointing as far as a company and their boxes.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 24
that's true stop disappointing us

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 64
nFusion, the King of STBs, appears to be dead. The old king, Cool Sat, is back! What are the odds of this happening at about the same time???

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3178
seems like this woman has no life
fake name.....kind of looser
trying to ruin the real Nalin's

Nalin Nyda

Keeping the Sandnigger...

Post Number: 10

Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 10:32 pm: Edit Post
Translation:
Run out and get a lawyer.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11985
Don't panic with Nfusion and wait!

With all infos I took until now, give Nfusion a good reason to keep their server down.

The other brands which put their servers up play with fire now, Dx and Bxx are able to found all sub receivers and can compromised their servers.

A new way to send the data packets without the Cam identifier is now in progress.

Congrat to Nfusion for be the first to found this failure before its competitors!!

Username: Homeslce

Alabama USA

Post Number: 1
Hah..the nfusion home site is dead in the water..for all those who kept saying "wait, it'll be back." It's not. This was warned and we've been discussing this in other places..along with what's happened to IKS lately..folks who relied on NF for their stealing TV needs might have some issues to deal with. Anyone who steals TV and doesn't atleast have a sub to back up / fall back on during down time..you are NOT a true tester of this hobby we've all watch dying..

People stealing TV just to be stealing it, like these IKS folks who don't know squat about the "testing" part..that is why the FTA industry stands where it does RIGHT now. Card-hackers are TIRED of the FTA world ripping off their hard work and taking the credit for it..and not just that..but making millions on what they worked to get hacked too. I'm sure there are those who disagree with this, but to a free tv'er..downtime is something MAJOR, and they are stealing TV as the prime means to even watch TV to begin with. THose are the ones who make this not even a worthwile hobby to get into anymore. ENJOY your black screens, connecting notices, and dead boxes. My sub still works..worked all along....it worked last week. 6 months I've had my sub and been watching it...because solutions besides IKS haven't arisen, except for those underground. I'd much rather be paying the provider than to be on the legal end of a suit when they busted those servers and you folks were connected to them. Think Nfusion won't squeal? Look at where digital is right now. Look at what NF did to nova. Then look at what Dr T has said that has damn well been proven factual. He said the 1K was the same inside as the nova, and quite a few interesting things..but nobody listens to reason anymore. Everyone just wants some channels.

Oh..and everyone run to Mili and get the latest, greatest that he's scamming folks with..now's the time to help him sub stack with dave and get took for your 400 bucks...

Sure didn't take him long after screwing the slinger folks to find another money scheme to jump on.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11989
Jon

Which is Nfusion home site?

Alabama USA

Post Number: 2
I was under the impression that it's dummychat. Last I knew much about them it was..but since seeing a big public discussion and much confusion..we're almost to the conclusion that it is something other than that now...

nfusionforum or something along that line seems to be what folks are saying is there home. I never followed them except for watching their performance, false promises, and obvious lies they generate to make boxes sell.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17041
dummychat site is not active right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 65
So Has anyone heard anything. Is it down for good or what?

Alabama USA

Post Number: 3
At this point, it's anyone's guess. WHO knows, except for NF. Hopefully, they haven't done what few manufacturer / 3rd party teams in the past have done, and cut ties to run.

If they have ducked and run, I'd throw away anything with NF name on it, and start shopping for a lawyer.
At this point, I'd unplug my boxes from IKS until the site either returns, they release a statement, or you find out for sure that it's safe to keep trying to connect to a server...especialy when you don't know for sure that you aren't trying to connect to a DN server and let them know who you are (IP addy tells all)

Proxy = HAHA. A few more minutes for them to find out who you are.

Jackin wifi from neighbor = even more remotely un-feasible esp if your neighbor doesn't have a Dish and you do...who's going to be looking for the Dish? they won't even fool with the neighbor who doesn't have a DN dish, and has a cable sub, but has wifi unsecured. They'll immediately look to the houses around for who's got a DN dish!

Only safe way is a VPN tunnel to IKS server..that aint hapening with any of them. As always...get a sub to fall back on during outages. I don't fool with IKS and think it's too dangerous to even think of using it.

Bronze Member
Username: Maharaja6000

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 45
i am in vancouver and you all would be amazed to know that a fta named neosat is working on dish network and the person who is selling neosat and is taking $25/month for an uninterupted channels.i am talking about today and i am so amazed. all dish indian channels are coming
plymouth and all my other friends pl tell how is it possible??

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11997
harcharan singh

This guy sell a receiver hooked on a server which get the keys from sub receiver, the difference between this and NF or Kbox is that this is a private sharing but it is same way to get those channels.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 42
u pay per month

Alabama USA

Post Number: 4
Lol..you do that. Everyone knows DN has been after IKS for the past 2 weeks. 2 weeks in a row something happened to IKS servers...

Considering that DN soft-looped the sub'd card for IKS there's no way in hell I'd connect with someone else. if they soft-loop, then they knew the cam ID. If they know the cam ID, then they know the account holder. That means more than likely, "knock knock, FBI..open up"

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11999
Dummychat is up now!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12000
Is it a good news for Nfusion users????????

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 767
I don't know ..is it good news..maybe miss nalin can get a good c/p to bring here or maybe currentbins has the info..

hopefully someone can answer your question plymouth

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 770
Case 1:09-cv-07538 Document 1 Filed 12/04/09

Upon information and belief, Defendants or others working in conjunction with Defendants operate an IKS server.

21. This IKS server has multiple DISH Network satellite receivers and/or access cards attached to it that are used to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming and obtain the control words for decrypting that programming. The server gathers these now-unencrypted control words and sends them over the internet to end-users who use the control words to decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming without paying a subscription fee.

22. There are numerous black and gray market satellite receivers imported from Korea that are designed and programmed to use these stolen and decrypted control words to intercept and decrypt DISH Network satellite television programming by interacting with an IKS server.

23. On or about April 2, 2009, Defendant XXXX XXXX created a residential account for DISH Network satellite television service, using a purported residential service address at XXXX S Charles St., Savanna, Illinois 61074. Defendant XXXXX XXXX activated four DISH Network satellite receivers and access cards associated with this account. Plaintiffs' investigation confirmed that at least three of the satellite receivers and access cards activated by Defendant XXXX XXXX are being used to supply Plaintiffs' control words to others in violation of federal and state law and the customer agreement.

24. Upon information and belief, Defendant XXXXXX XXXXX created this residential account for the purpose of obtaining DISH Network television programming and control words and distributing those control words over an IKS server operated by Defendants and/or those acting in conjunction with Defendants.

Alabama USA

Post Number: 5
Good post Chumley...thanks for that info. I've wondered if they had presented a case yet, I assume this is on Nfusion? Or are there specifics on who this was against?

I need a pacer acct..cant get in touch with my buddy alex70

Alabama USA

Post Number: 6
I found out..I also found the .pdf files from the court case. I ALSO found that they unsealed the Blindscum / Teknofkr documents, they were released to pacers last week, on the 9th i think.

Dish also filed a suit against Visionsat last week,

Dish ALSO filed a suit against "Mikesmadd" last week

It's about to get very busy for the DN legal team, I bet.
Going to be busy for those IKS folks who think they'll never get caught either...they might get an unwanted Christmas card from Charlie..

Bronze Member
Username: Maharaja6000

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 46
thanks you all guys for info.

Alabama USA

Post Number: 7
I have uploaded the .zips to my rapidshare account for the court cases I listed above. These ARE zip files, but the PDF's for each court document are enclosed. Here are the links to rapidshare for those files:

Visionsat suit filing(pdf, but zipped)
http://rapidshare.com/files/320929927/Visionsat_suit.rar

Mikesmadd suit filed (same format)
http://rapidshare.com/files/320929598/Mikesmadd.rar

ALL of the IKS account holder zips:
http://rapidshare.com/files/320929517/IKS_account_holder.rar

Blindscum / Teknofart (old case, but just now unsealed last week)
http://rapidshare.com/files/320926298/Blindscan.rar
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us