Satzen zen 300

Bronze Member
Username: Faras

Post Number: 23
Can someone please compare new Zen 300 with kbox and nfusion.
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
no comment ? !!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11917
Pierre

A thread was started on it and is now deleted.

It seem to be a good receiver but can we buy it now, my answer is "NO" until we have good report and good comment on support.

I will not recommend this box before 3 or 4 months to see if you put money in garbage or not.

For now Kbox is the good choice or wait and see what happen with Nfusion, the rumor on nfusionforum tell by a mod is that they will come back with better and safer support with new channels but I can't confirmed it.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6407
pierre richard..
why don't u buy something that are proven to be best have good reputation and good team behind them

nfusion
k1plus

here is a new under dog.. cnx nano 2..
google it there is great info here, look for comparison thread b.w k1plus vs nano 2..
this box is getting very popular not satzen where no one knows about it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
thanks sada

Gold Member

Post Number: 6419
u are welcome..
if u really want that rec..
try main sites like ftabins, dssrookie, dummychat,
totalfta..
chances are u won't find anything about ur rec,
so buy something that people are already testing based on company.

Bronze Member
Username: Googlespyder

Post Number: 77
The z300 is available at www.EFTA.us for $179

First off, I'd like to say WOW! for 179 bucks this unit provides an extreme number of features normally only seen in a much higher end and expensive reciever.

The z300 is a new and upcoming FTA receiver with IKS ability (Serial to rj45 adapter is included with every unit for no additional charge) as well as PVR ability with a standalone USB harddrive or a USB memory stick. And the unit is also built for full DVB compatibility with almost any provider world wide.

My first impression of the unit was admiring how small that it actually was when unpacked. The unit comes with most every cable needed for installation, and the front top edge located USB port made software upgrades and additions very easy and fast. The ethernet functions also extend to your personal home network; allowing easy sharing of media.

The IKS setup was also surprisingly easy; it took me about 15 minutes total to set the unit up and start watching TV. I've payed special attention to the IKS performance since I installed the z300. And I'm very pleased to report that it is the most stable IKS solution I've seen to date. During the last 72 hours, I've witnessed both Nfusion and Sonicview having stability problems with their solutions. But not the z300, it has been stable and strong.

The menu system on the z300 is very well laid out and makes sense. I was also impressed by the level of control the unit has for picture calibration and OSD (on screen display) options. The z300 also had a few surprises for me as I surfed through the channels, such as the integration of EPG and PVR options into the info panel GUI (graphic user interface) that's visible on every channel. It makes keeping up with channel details and receiver functions more in your face and easy. And naturally the z300 is equipped with component video and digital audio outputs for easy home theater integration.

In closing I'd like to add, if you're on a budget and want Dishnet, this is the unit for you.

The z300 is available at www.EFTA.us for $179

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
wow, when your wrong , your wrong...and a pr-ick also...

Why dont you try learning something instead of just makeing sh-it up..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16943
Satzen zen 300 is as dead as a couple of other IKS receivers. At present kbox is the only IKS receiver working 100% of what it was.
That does not mean the others will not come up again. However, I doubt if this zen 300 thing will ever come up or even be recognized by the IKS user community.

For good IKS info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
wrong again.... z300 is up and running just fine...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16981
My foot..... is running but your z300 is NOT.
Stop spamming your non-sense.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
you are a horrible mod. and know nothing about anything... and yes Ive got TV on a z300.

and if you want me to spam i will... Im here to tell these people whats new.. all you do is cause problems...now be a good mole and crawel back up jjg's asssss.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16988
List the channels independently confirmed and we will talk.
All you want is the title up at the top of the list and you do not care about how many people get to buy

a useless receiver called Zen 300

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Nalin.... your wrong as usual.. see...i have everything except ppv...including all the movie channels, all the sports channels, and all the ADULT,. and all the internationals... as well as all the standards..

you want proof, buy one..if not suck my co ck ...

pathetic azz hole !!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17005
Maybe I was wrong. I see posts which indicate to me that it receives in North america, all the European and Eastern satellite. It seems it is acheived by special tunnelling software and now and then it uses the hardware tunnel (The Channel Tunnel). Very ingenius.
As to "suck my co ck ..." - I would consider it if you have one but you lost it in your special opration you had in San Franscico.
All in all I will leave you and greg Ruffian to enjoy your special lesbo life together.

Username: Cyberft

Post Number: 1
wow.. big fighting here.. is there couple people working for kbox?
come down .. guys..
here's my review...

i had a nfusion .before..
and as you know.. since Dec 3rd.. it's dead.. i guess a lot of you lost ch...

i've been considering to have this unit , so that was good chance to have it.. so I ordered it (even my wife was complaint that previous box doesn't work any more after we spend couple hundred bucks.
she doesn't understand about FTA.. )
any way..

first all , i like their their box design .. not too bright.. modern. clean design. maybe that's what i fell from the all the review.. and their remote control was one of the best that i ever had. working good with my tv and couple component.

it was easier for me to setup compare to other brand.. plug in.. download files... ( i googled it , found ,, i don't know which forum you using ..but if they charge you , then find another one.. this is Free to Air , don't need to pay for that. i found anothe video on you tube with their name as well) and rescan the ch , cause that's what they said.
Scan the satellite for 110, 119 was little too slow , specially beginning. it took me about a 2minute 30 second.. but i don't mind to wait 1 more minute if it's working fine .. so .. it was ok for me..

epg was kind of simple and easy to figure out.. i don't need really a lot of function on this .. so I didn't really spend time to find fault.
but i will update if I found anything good or bad.
Good thing's there is information window on your screen if anything special ch up . then you can see it there.. ( last weekend, ufc 455, i liked it , not really for my wife)
there was a lot. that's was just good enough for me and my wife.. so i didn't count each one. To write this review , i jjust spend about a 10 minute to check each one , it was just same as ch list from forums. ( I saw this at satfi*.net, and fta*ins.com)

for last 1 week there was 1 time box freezing ,( not the pic freezing, i don't know the reason yet) but after turn the power switch off and on agian.. It was all ok.
Occationally freezing like less that a second i guess... most of time didn't bother me at all. but couple time I change the ch up and down again...

but last week , 1 day after i install , It didn't wok all day.. so i start it over from the scratch, but it was still same..so I called dealer ,and he said
" they're trying to not to get wet , from the rain.. it's just timely matter"

that's what I heard from the dealer.. and i didn't have any other choice .. cause my nfusion was dead already.. so i wait.. and nextday moring . it was all ok with z300..

i will shoot the northBird coimg weekend.. cause i heard that they have support for that.. as soon as comfirm it I will let you know again..

i know my nfusion did a lot for me , but i don't think I will connet it again with my tv. as long as z300 does it.. cause Z300 doing as much as nfusion for right now.

I

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17056
cyberfta

After a long review - the conclusion from this newbie is ".. cause Z300 doing as much as nfusion for right now. "

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17057
After some investigation it seems that this is a copy of CNX nano2, and sionce I-Link servers were the original servers for CNX, i suspect this taps into either i-link or into cnx servers

Post Number: 3
yeah.. i'm new here.. but i've been trying couple of receiver in the past time.. and just got a z300 to try..
i posted anoter post regarding z300 in this website another side as well.
reason that i post it, that's just my review.. don't be too conservative
need to share the just exact info, that's it..
z300 was ok until today. and that's the box that i have. so i can confirm it when others share wrong info. before they really try it.

go take a look other forum as well. couple of info on this forum was wrong.. what you see is what you beleive.

I'd better not get close form those cheap conversation. great welcome ..
thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17061
currentbins is the IKS testing site. If Z300 has any steam in it, why don't you get it tested there?

cyberfta (joined December, 2009) and google spyder (joined November, 2009)
STOP SPAMMING You are a couple of newbies or the same person, trying to sell untested STBs to the readers here.

Post Number: 4
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member
username : Nydas

PostNumber : 17061

is this the reason that you're acting like a bully to newbie...
soooooooooooo. discusting and childish...

Loser!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17067
Sorry, but you are the only loser who tries to sell untested stbs to the unsuspecting.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
nalin...how about you send me your info, and Ill send you a free z300 to test and review!!! would that help your state of mind..?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
you need to respond to that, cause if you dont everyone will know your full of BS.....your rep is on the line now azzhole.... so do as i said and accept the unit....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
right, exactly as your doing now.... so welcome to that club! LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
i guess this means ill send the unit to someone here that matters, and knows something about sat.....

Post Number: 7
can i raise my hand .. ? I already have one though..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
sure you can,,, the z300 rocks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17097
Posted by google spyder on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 03:15 pm:
"nalin...how about you send me your info, and Ill send you a free z300 to test and review!!! would that help your state of mind..? "

I am sorry I do not have time to test it. However, you can send it to currentbins and they would test it for you or even make you a tester for currentbins..

Post Number: 8
was just kidding. one's enough for me ..
don't waste your money google spyder.. ..
looks like you're the business man.. I guess Nalin nyda is not worth to spend your money...lol

may you can find someone really interesting it ..

I had a good day with you Nalin nyda.. bye now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17137
As of 4 hours ago, Satzen Z300 receiver has stopped all IKS altogether and has gone to streaming media PC to TV with a new file.

THERE IS NO MORE IKS on Satzen Z300. So much for all these newbie Promoters.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 292
Earlier this week you refused to acknowledge Z300 existence and know you think your a fu-cking genius

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4153
What a Loser that Nalin b1tch is. Google's this crap just so she can keep her post count up. But knows f@ck all about it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17138
As of 4 hours ago, Satzen Z300 receiver has stopped all IKS altogether and has gone to streaming media PC to TV with a new file.

THERE IS NO MORE IKS on Satzen Z300. So much for all these newbie Promoters.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17140
Esvaldo Chevez fell for the false promotion and wasted money on one. Ha Ha Ha.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4154
Nalin is an addict...alcohol,drugs,food,shopping,sex. She grew up in a familly with alcoholism and developed this behavior in order to survive the chaos in this enviroment. She has not yet learned that the old coping mechanisms no longer serve her and actually work against her. She is a pathological liar.I think its important for her to take care of herself. She must seek help.

Username: Southwarrior

This is what I Have to say about the satzen z300: the support from this receiver is coming from 1 of the most solid staf in the market, they have proved a strong support, I buy the mine with ftaimport in PR.
but after a small research about.
in the future you will see if this one is or not the best or one of them.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17143
It is NOT an IKS service.
It is similar to Jadoo TV which got almost all its Indian programming cut off by DN. These people are selling streaming video, not IKS.
You can get streaming video on you PC from about 100 sources.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17144
Members please take note that the above support for Satzen z300 comes form yet another newbie.

robert B - New member

Ignore his/her posts.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 203
Nalin Nyda.....Ignore his/her posts.

Members please take note that the above support for Satzen z300 comes form yet another newbie

Why? is it because his post is Post Number: 1
and your is Post Number: 17144

Don't you like what Newbies have to say?
Do you think that all Newbies that post here are stupid?
Maybe the ones that listen to you and Plymouth.
I know you are not talking to the Senior members
they all know who you two are.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12067
The fact is that those seniors members are not able to get their real nick, so they are much more the autority than helpers.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1969
Nali N...Kindly remove yourself from this forum or be prepaired to withstand all the appropriate ridicule that is aimed at you. Next time you look in the mirror picture a large mound of fresh fecal matter and you will finally realize how you are being perceived.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6534
people don't buy in to this..
robert B

this member make a new id in order to sell his box,
don't buy in to this..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17152
zulu - Gold Member

I have been getting abuse from a lot of idiots who sign in just to bash me. I can deal with them or ignore them. No problem there.

However, there are individuals like you who have good knowledge and good understanding. when you take up a topic where I am obviously right and start bashing me or ridicuking me, it hurts. The ridicule does NOT hurt - I can deal with it as above. It hurts to know that your knowledge is deterirating, or that you consider falsehood for fun more important than praise for knowledge. It hurts because I feel I was wrong in evaluating a person - something I was well trained to do and still am able to do very knowledgably. It is that failure in my ability to assess, hurts me.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 204
Nalin Nyda............I am sorry I do not have time to test it. However, you can send it to currentbins and they would test it for you or even make you a tester for currentbins..

Lying B1tch, you are here nite and day 7 days
all you got is time tell the man the truth, you have
no testing equipment or know how to use them.

Btw....google spyder pay him no mind he is nobody here
just a stupid loud mouth, read some of his posts.

Bronze Member
Username: Lavaboy

Post Number: 66
So just what is happening with the Satzen 300?

How is it working and what channels is it getting?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17156
Streaming media PC to TV - that is what it is now - like a hundred others.

Post Number: 9
Hi.. Nalin Nada..
hohoho.. i didn't want to come back to this forum, but unfortunately ,, post was linked to my email to alert me that you can't change yourself at all. so curious about your age first..
turn your computer off and go to sleep. need to go to kindergarden.. baby..

you state all the ch that turn to not woking individually. then we talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
you can get more info at ftabi*.net and satfix.net ( there are at others section . however it was ok for me to find them..)

and you can find it on google. as well.

what i can say is , so far so good. ..( not you nalin)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
my question is , is there any funtions that i can track all the post from "Nalin Nada" ? interesting about the quality of 17156 post count?

17156/(365days*3.5)=11post average /a day...(you know alzebra ? nalin) ... yeah.. you don't have a time...

Have nice holliday guys... Meryy Christmas ... hohoho...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17163
cyberfta - New member
Post Number: 9

To me you are nothing but a newbie scamming a receiver to the members.
We at Ecoustics recognize currentbins.com as the site for good quality information on IKS. They have not even listed your Satzen Z300 as a IKS receiver. Get it tested there. They are inviting you to do that . There is no point offering one to me for testing.
In the meantime stop scamming something, which after research I have identified as nothing but a streaming video device and illegal to the extent that jaddoTV was asked to stop using DN signals.
Now you go and do what you have to do.
GET IT TESTED AT CURRENTBINS before trying to get members here buy one.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1970
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17166
Wow!

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 791