News on the Plastic Front

Username: P886

Post Number: 1
I dont know anything about coding, perhaps some of you guys does.....but I do know there is a light at the end of the tunnel..

[c/p]
The latest news on FTA****le by owner admin this was in the vip section only..just to let you know....
Have some fun with this on guys and remember this is only a rumor.....ricklbert

C&P
Well FTA****le Supporters.. how are you? It's been awhile since we had a meeting in this room. Today I bring you here for some interesting news.

I have received word that Plastic is running wide open with an old Hcard wedge used as a blocker.. (or something like that) I didnt test H cards so forgive me if that doesnt make sense.. Im thinking thats how sv managed to get all those channels open.. it's not a sub because subs dont let you subscribe to locals outside your area..also.. there is a rom 206 dump floating around AND a script... do a google search for 206_hi-rev.rar..

The future is looking "interesting" to say the least folks..

stay tuned..

the rom 206 high rev .one for reading and one for writeing.u also need to use the new flashs .don't know if it works have not got a 206 to test on .only posted here as it is already in the public domain .and couldn't see it here [c/p]

here is the file..hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XHFFOIK

Bronze Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 56
Don't expect any Dishnet Purple Card (Plastic) Breakthrough
for the next coming months.

West Coast Big Dealers are only offering shitty IKS cards not much better
than Mili's Slinger POS.

For FTA its even a worse scenario.... Remember Plastic Hack always comes first.

Take the junk that its out there, Go IKS:

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 507
C&P
Well FTA****le Supporters.. how are you? It's been awhile since we had a meeting in this room. Today I bring you here for some interesting news.

I have received word that Plastic is running wide open with an old Hcard wedge used as a blocker.. (or something like that) I didnt test H cards so forgive me if that doesnt make sense.. Im thinking thats how sv managed to get all those channels open.. it's not a sub because subs dont let you subscribe to locals outside your area..also.. there is a rom 206 dump floating around AND a script... do a google search for 206_hi-rev.rar..

The future is looking "interesting" to say the least folks..

stay tuned..

the rom 206 high rev .one for reading and one for writeing.u also need to use the new flashs .don't know if it works have not got a 206 to test on .only posted here as it is already in the public domain .and couldn't see it here [c/p]

here is the file..hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XHFFOIK

Silver Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 132
Cheap trick

IKS is not good, the problem is due to security server. In that way they never have enough bandwith to give all channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Yes, you're right, my friend.
But just consider this :

a.- SonicView is now back in business with a myriad of open channels.
What this means, is that it can be done only at the beginning,
Once the first wave of suckers have bought their box and fell into their scheme
then comes a breaking point in which paying & maintaining for the servers is more costly than the margin of profit they are making from selling the remaining inventory (of boxes).
From here on it only goes downhill.
But at least the poor suckers got to watch (poorly) some TV during a limited period of time.
And that's always been the story of free (pirate) TV.
In my book that's better than Zero/Nada TV.

b.-Security.
Our Mexican and Canadian friends live in lawless bizarre countries
where they can do whatever they please and get away with it.
They care a fukc (give a sh!t) about being legit (legally safe).
In good old USA we are not as lucky as them,
but with proper multi-spoofing "techniques" and devices there is always a way.

(Unfortunately, this is no place to talk about them)

Silver Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 133
Cheap trick

SonicView is not really up, hundred is not myriad. SonicView is in roller coaster status now, up, down and freeze. In my encyclopedy your american propaganda tv is completely nada.;-)

When i talk of security i'm not meaning individually paranoia, i talk about server have to be protected to not be traced and shutted down by the providers.

PS: Do you know how NFusion do a big step in card sharing, is by freeing bandwith with droping all the Nova users. ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
"i talk about server have to be protected to not be traced and shutted down
by the providers."

Quote: ...then comes a breaking point in which paying & maintaining for the servers
is more costly

I agree, security is part of the cost of keeping and maintaining the servers

"....NFusion do a big step in card sharing, is by freeing bandwith with droping
all the Nova users"

It was my understanding that Nova was dropped because, at the time,
cloned "Novas" were being sold and were taking up almost all
of the available bandwith.
(that's why they then added the security chip)

But, who can tell?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16745
Sonicview is not just down - It is completely down
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us