Here is a c/p from Veracity

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11741
C/P from H. Estrella in Hispano Thread

Please Heed this warning!
Today I must break forum silence with an earnest, and urgent message for all in the community. I have been involved in attempts to break the Nagra3 security system
http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/imgs/grey_loader.gif
recently implemented by Dish Network. This was ill-advised, and something I�m not proud of.

I want to share my experience with you, and warn any others who are considering engaging in this type of conduct with regards to Dish Network or other encryption systems. I have been arrested and now face a serious sentence of incarceration as a result of my actions. If I had only known the DMCA laws better I would have never been involved in such acts. I am sorry for the illegal acts I have committed, and strongly urge all who participate in this community to realize there are consequences for your actions, and no one in the community will come rushing to your aid. I now understand that the Federal Government takes this kind of activity very seriously, and will work in cooperation with companies such as Dish Network to fine and imprison any engaged in piracy. The Federal Government as well as companies such as Dish Network, I have learned, have full time investigators now devoted stop piracy. Let it be known, from my own experience, the people of the piracy community are not hard to find and identify!

I strongly urge all who read this post to PLEASE take heed of the serious consequences associated with encrypted signals. I encourage everyone to be law abiding, and subscribe to legal programming rather than to engage in acts of piracy. Not only are there severe penalties if caught, but the financial impact upon companies such as Dish Network impact the content
providers and content creators. Creativity is the ultimate victim of piracy.

I sincerely hope this message dissuades others from engaging in future acts of satellite piracy.
Please don�t ignore my advice.

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Rush is a HO-MO

Post Number: 215
that's old news

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/rumors-bs/125747-veracity-breaks-silence-warns-c ommunity.html

I understand they are going after the nfusion helpers next

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11742
I never tell it's new!!!!

No Fed will caught all false Jesus!!

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 712
c/p

The defendant has offered to co-sign and publish a public service announcement regarding satellite piracy.

If the defendant does publish such an announcement that the Government considers to be helpful in deterring this type of conduct, the Government will recommend a one-level departure pursuant to USSG 5K2.02 (B). In any event, the defendant may request other departures that the
Government may choose to oppose.

Silver Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 135
Maybe joeturn is right about plymouth.
if not why this thread to scare all the Newbies?!!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11744
White girl

I posted it but don't beleive it!

Rumors only rumors!

Joeturn is a internet TROLL!

Sometime i'm a Fed agent and sometime I get 25$ on each Nfusion receiver sold.

Are you so stupid to believe this idiot?

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 164
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_062807/content/01125113.Par.4584.Ima geFile.jpg%22%22height=218%22%22width=285%22" on this server.

Silver Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 237
Plymouth.... White girl

I posted it but don't beleive it!
Rumors only rumors!
Are you so stupid to believe this idiot?
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16705
That's interesting.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us