Totalfta new message

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11686
WELCOME TO TOTAL FTA - THE HOME OF NAGRA 3

The moment you've all been waiting for is almost amongst us. We've been working endless hours to bring to you the new solution for your free to air setup. While our forums and most of the site functionality are currently not yet entirely operational, in the next few days you'll be glad to see that everything will be back up and running better than ever. Let all of your friends know that we're back and here to stay, as always safe and secure. Stay tuned and check back often for further updates!

New disclaimer to access the forum which is unavailable

I, the user, understand that certain satellite television equipment sold legally may nevertheless be used in an unauthorized manner to aid in the theft of satellite television services. I, hereby declare that I understand that the law provides for substantial criminal and civil penalties for the theft of satellite television services, and that I will not use free to air products in any way whatsoever to intercept any satellite television signal without proper authorization from the local satellite service provider and payment of all lawful charges, and I will only use the equipment in accordance with all applicable laws. This web site does not condone signal theft and is not responsible for any liabilities that may result from its use. It is the responsibility of the visitor to maintain a legitimate monthly subscription and only receive open public broadcasts.

C/P from: totalfta .com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us