So looking into a nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 90
Got myself a kbox and actually love it due to the uptime and overall channels and support.

so im looking for another receiver and decided to look into something different. My question is how is the support for the south asian channels? i saw the list up and they have about 18 channels up, but are they up most of the time without freezing? or do they go down sometimes....
I guess what im asking is when did the internationals on nfusion go down last?

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 723
Are you not exagerating ? You are asking what is the reliability of an unpaid subscription !!!!

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1279
they are up and they are down...just like kbox. If your looking for something that will be up 24/7...your best bet is to subsribe to DN.
If you want a comparison between nfusion and kbox....both have their ups and downs. I have both boxes and both have their ups and downs

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 430
Try a CNX receiver as it very seldom goes down and has alot of channels and puts up some PPV on weekends for now.If you ask here most here either have Nfusion, Kbox or some other kind of IKS.You will probably not here a sole talk about CNX here at this forum but I can tell you it probably is down less than the the Nfusion and Kbox combined.Here is a link for channels you can get as of today on DN and BELL. http://cnxdongle.org/channels/#DishNetwork

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6249
i will agree with greg,
its new rec in town, i mean not new
but its going to rise on top soon like nfusion and k1pro..

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 91
thanks you greg for a different perspective.

i see how my question might have been a bit wrong, so basically i wanted to know that if it goes down, does it come back up as quick as kbox? (1 hourish)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16571
Both kbox and nfusion have down times. Used to be that kbox was more often down but not lately.
downtime can be as low as 2 minutes and as high as half day. In that respect Nfusion is a bit better.

Bronze Member
Username: Watch_dog

Post Number: 63
How would you know?
Do you owe a kbox or a nfusion?
Can you set one up?

Silver Member
Username: Hardwarecrazy

Post Number: 120
>Both kbox and nfusion have down times. Used to be that kbox was more often down but not lately.
downtime can be as low as 2 minutes and as high as half day. In that respect Nfusion is a bit better.

This is not correct - KBox is down very frequently lately. As of right now, it has been down for more than an hour and a half.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3867
Nalin couldn't set up her clock radio

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16574
My grandson does that for school. I don't need to set up my clock radio, because I wake up when I please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us