Best answer for difference b.w eks vs iks and for future...

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6231
c&p from omega ftabins.net

Will Support Be Dropped for my Box
IKS - Sure when we need more funds,
EKS - If your box is supported it will remain supported

Will i get that the next PPV sporting even
IKS - Donno, wait and see
EKS - Come to the fourm, and ask, often there is a poll on the fourms what ones are wanted, espically nights with 2 events

Will i get PPV?
IKS - When they arive they arive
EKS - Sure will .. we are just waiting to get everything stable (5.17 has done this by the way)

What about locals
IKS - Maybe,
EKS - Yes

What about if i have an issue w/ the box? who can i talk to
IKS - Post a question on a fourm .. and see who helps
EKS come to EKS LAND .. and Post a question or come to live chat, a member of the Moderation team will likly help you, if your issue isnt resoved we will email one of the EKS coders

If standalone comes back, will we see files?
IKS - That depends on the brand, the nova might work, if there is a standaone file from nfusion and they havnt done standalone since N1 anyway
EKS - well that will be up to the coders, remember the 1.1 bin .. writien by DrT. well DrT is a member of our team, and im sure if its possible, he will release a bin, if not we do support plugins like Emmunation, via bin version 4.30 so you could run your own local Standalone (iks) network if you wish

IS EKS for me?
EKS is an alterntive to IKS created for the Neosat Ipro2000+ reciver, a reciver that has had awful support in the past, but the unit is so good owners fail to give up on it (ie via card share).. is it worth running out an buying a neosat today .. maybe not .. but if you have one .. let it shine .. youll be amazed

omega8c

Gold Member

Post Number: 6232
Membership changes Nov. 10/09
All memberships change as of November 10,2009. We will no Longer have LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CHANGES BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DONATION.

DONATIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWED:

$100.00 membership registration
5.00 MONTHLY maintanance FEE
for a total of $160.00 YEARLY

This will include all EKS has to offer plus the following as well:

2 PPV EVENTS PER MONTH
PPV (MOVIES)
LATINOS
LOCALS ECT,ECT,ECT........

and in the future SKY

WE WISH TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIPS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE AND ALLOWING EKS IS YOUR HOMES......

Latest News, in regards to membership Donation/Activation for EKS
Members that have already donated will continue to be up and running on the 100$ lifetime donation, and Donations will still be open till midnight Nov 9th 2009 .. after then the new Payment scheme will be in place

I would like to thank you for your time

for me sky" clicks here...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16530
sada: Surely you are not supportive of EKS, are you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6233
i am not .. but nalin this above post is true ain't it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6234
i think selling point for eks will be getting dave,
and ppvs which iks don't have yet..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16540
I certainly don't want to bet on EKS (at $160/year) even if there is promise of PPV. In this business there is a lot of "cheating" or "misleading statments"
Right now IKS is free. I was hoping for a stability from Sonicview 360, then you have best of both worlds. The old-fashioned reliability of Sonicview with new BINs and the new IKS. It has not happened.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6235
i know nalin eks is only for neosat ipro 2000
and nova, (if some one knows how to convert it , right now it has problems..)

neosat ipro owners have no other choice,
buy a new rec or pay $ 100 for eks support,

for people who don't have neosat,
rec cost is around $ 160 -200 + cost of eks $ 160,
that's about $ 300, u can get one nfusion and 1 k1pro with same amount of money and enjoy lots of channels,
so its only worth for neosat members,

Gold Member

Post Number: 6236
for sonicview they will become stable ,
remember when k1plus start iks it took them 2-3 months to make it stable, i think its all about learning the trick... to make server stable,
if it was easy all companies should have switched it now,
i don't buy the fact that iks is not safe and that's viewsat is not going towards iks,
well what we have seen that there is no bin comming from viewsat , all the talks and every think they said to get publlicity on website,

any news on pansat nalin?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16543
Pansat has kept a very low profile in all this activity.
I think Pansat, Viewsat, C00LSAT and Sonicview, all have the money and knowledge base for transition to IKS, but are waiting for a Bin breakthrough.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us