Nfusion problem

Username: Ballz

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 1
Just setup my receiver and all D/N channels scan in properly. All channels that are working from 100-299 are up. Any channels from 300 up dont work. If i power off the receiver leaving it on a channel higher than 300 for 5 minutes the channels appear after i power up but now the channels from 100-299 don't. Any ideas? thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11453
harry

Go in Menu>System settings>SW Version then give me the file version and the receiver Model!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11454
You can use Static in Internet>Network Connexion.

In your router hook your receiver in port 1 to give priority to your receiver.

You can reload the latest file also!

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 2
version is 1.153.1 and it's a Nuvenio

I switched it to port 1 and its the same

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11455
Harry

Try this bin if it is a Nuvenio HD then upload the file with your remote on Menu>InternetUpgrade then do a factory default then rescan your satellite.

http://currentbins.com/nfusion/Nuvenio%20HD/

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 3
Sorry Plymouth i should have specified that its not a HD receiver. I have changed switches/LNB's and reloaded the factory and current bin. Same results. It seems like my receiver has problems connecting to server. I also have BEV dish and if i put it on a BEV channel power off the receiver for 5 minutes, power it on i get them. But if i try D/N channels they dont work unless i power it off again.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11456
harry

The problem can be your internet provider or your rooter.

Which rooter Model and what is connected on your rooter?

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 4
I have a D-Link router(DIR-655). I have a Desktop PC and some wireless devices

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11457
harry

Power off all unit between your receiver and Modem then receiver also.

Power on in this order your Modem, Router, Extender if you have one then the receiver wait 1 minute between each.

If it not work open a stream channels on http://wwitv.com/portal.htm then reboot your receiver and tell me if it work now.

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 21
What you have is a Nuvenio SD. That is what I have. I have almost all the DN 300 channels working. I think you are better off resetting to factory default and start over. Just make sure that you have strong signal when you download each satallite by selecting appropriate TP frequency at the start.

Good luck

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 5
i tried powering everything down and back up. Opened up stream channels, rebooted receiver and still the same results. I have good signal strength on all sats(85+). Wierd. As i said i have started from scratch and the results are the same.

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 22
You did not say you did a factory default. Try this, if you did not. I believe your wireless connection is good because some of the channels are working. I feel you changed many settings and this receiver is a bit finniky.

If you have done factory default, and still does not work "ie; the blue light showing connection to the server" it is a server connection problem. I would replace the wireless connection to the routor with a hard wire to rule it out.

cheers

Detroit, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 6
Its definitely a server connection problem. Blue light goes on when i change channels from 100-299 but as soon as i go into the 300's the blue light stops unless i power it off for 5 minutes. I currently have it hard wired and i have done a factory default several times. All channels scan in when i scan sats. Guess i might try taking it over to a friends and see if i get the same results. thanks

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 23
Just now 10:00 pm most DN channels are turned off for me too including the 300's.

May be it is a temporary thing. But it was working erlier when you had the server problem.

May be wait for few hours and see.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11481
Yep!

Dn down!

Bev still up!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help