KBOX buying suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Junkyfunky1234

Post Number: 15
Guys, After reading lot of threads, I think kbox have better support for international channels.. so I am going to buy it.. Can I buy it online from any one of the listed authorized dealers at kboxteam.com?
Also is buying KBox w/khub enough.. e.g.: http://hellosatusa.com/index.php/fta-receivers/kbox-k-1-plus/kbox-k1-prodigy-w-k -hub.html/?SID=908884bd19654fb4ed700f25ed1d07d9fta-receivers/kbox-k-1-plus/kbox- k1-prodigy-w-k-hub.html

I already have a router and can connect the box to internet using an ethernet cable.

Silver Member
Username: El_tora_the_great

Post Number: 174
Just dont buy it from www.kboxsales.com very poor service.

Silver Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 170
junky funky if you are located in Canada buy from a Dealer in Canada.

Too much to ship from Canada to USA.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Nope... Not in Canada :-)
I was looking in kboxforum and found suggestion about buying from kboxsales: http://www.kboxforum. com/forums/showthread.php?t=1593
Can you please suggest some other authorized dealer?

Silver Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 171
junky funky listen to my twin brother he has
forgot more then Nydass will ever learn.

Bronze Member
Username: Dibblydooda

Post Number: 11
Do you guys use a proxy server when getting on an IKS site or just hope your ISP doesn't log your ip lease?

IKS sounds pretty good but I'm not so sure about the security end.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
@Ole Mcdonald Why do think getting on an IKS site is insecure?

Bronze Member
Username: Dibblydooda

Post Number: 12
Your box has to connect to the card sharing site via an IP lease from your ISP right?

If some goverment or private agency monitors connections to this site and audits IP address that made connections this would lead them to an ISP that would be glad to provide them with names and billing addresses of individuals who acquired the IP leases from them.

Maybe they would send you a letter slapping your hand or maybe they would send you a subpeona who knows.

If you use a proxy server in located another country I would think your chance of getting fined or worse would go down quite a bit.

If the card share site is in another country it maybe safe also but I'm not sure.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
@Ole_McDonald Okay... let them send me letter.. u don't worry.. and don't hijack the thread please...

@others any suggestions for online dealers selling kbox plz

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3817
Its too bad Nfusion did not have the channels you want. They might have in the future. Kbox has lousy support and is down way more than Nfusion. As far as getting busted don't let anyone scare you. These guys just cant afford one LOL. Better chance of seeing Nalin Nyda in a skirt. Ive been using IKS for over a year and i love it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
@greg Its not like nfusion doesn't have channels I want.. If I read the channel list that you provide: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=to8OFgfam7eXbwTGo2VkyXg&output=html those channels Isouth asian/indian channels) are listed as up.. but I am reading messages here that say that nfusion freeze on channels too much even though it is up.. I don't know what to believe.. I guess I have to buy a receiver to see it myself... do you have a suggestion for nfusion online authorized dealer?

and regarding those scary messages :-) don't worry I wont be scared.. what he has written doesn't make much sense.. so I ignored that instead of telling him why he is wrong.. he should start a different thread for that

Gold Member

Post Number: 3818
Not sure where to buy in the states. My Nfusion freezes very rarely or sometimes once an hour and only for about 4 seconds sometimes 10. Id rather have that than a receiver that is always down for so called weekly maintenance. Peoples have complaints about both. But from what i read here on a daily basis Nfusion is better. Good luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3819
N3 is here and you should be happy with anything that works. Kbox team is still learning but they might catch up to nfusion soon.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11452
junky funky

Nfusion work very well since Nova is not supported, we experimented few freeze when the promise of bin on 10-22-09 was not found but it seems to be OK now.

With Kbox you have to reset your receiver and the Khub but on Nfusion you only power off with remote to reset the connexion and the channels come back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us