Cyphris Foolow up 10/24/2009

Bronze Member
Username: Las

Post Number: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by festus
In all due respect, this post would have been good to have had in the days leading up to the 22nd. I'm not biting your heels, yet logically that would have been wise to have said in a "head off at the pass" to keep the heat off VS team for the inevitable failure to deliver the file as most got ready to see. Letting the hype run away like that wasn't beneficial to the FTA world. Makes little sense to me. festus

Cyphris responds 10/24/09
Unfortunately I am not in touch with what is happening in the forums as I am enjoying my well deserved vacation with lots of sun and fun. I am making up for the countless lost hours of sleep and quality time with my family and friends. I have given much to bring the VS supporters and users info as well as fixes for their Viewsat receivers. I was notified what was happening with the rumors and felt I should clear it up. If I haven't done this fast enough for some it is not going to affect me or make the VS team work any faster to get a fix out. So you will not hear from me on any more updates or clearing up anymore rumors. The next thing you will know is there is a file posted for N3.

All the Best from the Viewsat Team and Myself :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
Bravo! Perhaps he should have shut up 2 posts earlier. This is the worst time to try to milk "thank-you's" and "I love you's" out of everyone with his so-called hard work and dedication. I bet most of the people on here work harder than him everyday of the week. Even if he doesn't know what's going on in the lowly forums, he cannot say that he knew nothing about HQ's splash pages for the past few weeks. He's lost all credibility with this stunt. I hope he keeps his promise because that would mean that we won't hear from him for a long time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us