More VS /N3 BS with a new Spokesperson

Silver Member
Username: Ez2ctv

HOPE ESTATE, GRAND BAHAMA... Commonwealth...

Post Number: 162
C&P QUOTE:

C&P From another site
I am Megodtron, and I am speaking here at random. I have no loyalties to this place or any other FTA site. I need to get a message out, and I can't have Cyphris and other imposters like him clouding the issue at hand. I speak for the VS team, and from this day forward I will be the voice of the coders. N3 is a complicated issue, and we at VS are on the cutting edge trying to solve the problems. The reality is, we are no further ahead than we were 3 months ago. The sales arm and the dealers are idiots, and have dumped thousands of worthless boxes on you and I am sorry for that. Be very careful what you believe, and if you don't hear it from me, take it with a grain of salt. Cyphris only talks when I take my **** out of his mouth and that is not very often. The guy is a salesman and is robbing all of you. Some of you think I am a joke too, and that's your choice but don't believe all those stupid UB posts you see......he may be a riot, but he's an idiot too. You will see something in beta form that will be released randomly right after Halloween, and it will be opensource so non VS coders can work with what we have done.
->END QUOTE__________________________________

I believe this more than than the CaCa that was posted in previous weeks about the "22" or "Immanent"

and thats not much at all

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 564
More freaking hype...with a date given. 'right after halloween'. Don't believe the bs. The time to start believing is when you've downloaded the file and you're watching ppv, p0rn, or whatever your favorites are......and not before.

Silver Member
Username: Ez2ctv

HOPE ESTATE, GRAND BAHAMA... Commonwealth...

Post Number: 163
Show me the Plastic, Until then Pure BS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us