What VS Receivers you think could handle N3?

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 87
So with all this talk (and I mean "talk") about a possible N3 fix for VS. My question is this, based upon CPU, RAM/ROM,etc, which VS STB's are likely to handle a N3 decypher?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11351
Farm

Viewsat Ultra and higher can handle N3, not sure for platinum, but Viewsat will put out a new receiver MaxHd dual tuner, it's possible that the new files will be out for HD receiver only like MaxHD, MaxHD Dual Tuner and 9000 HD, maybe only both MaxHd.

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 88
Well if they can handle it, why not supply files for them. I'm sure they have plenty of unsold receivers out there that would justify providing files for and sale prices to them sold. JMHO

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11352
Farm

Don't forget that Viewsat support Telefonica and can sell the older receivers in this market.

Bronze Member
Username: Grearz

Post Number: 26
I remember before n2 came out people were saying to throw out your boxes they will not have enough mem for n2. Sure enough, most boxes worked fine. Can't always believe everything you hear in the world of fta and sat.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 815
you guys are counting your chickens before they are hatched.. Bad idea......before talking shiot like that you should wait for a fix to come out....which is still just a rumor.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16355
Most likely the new BIN will be for their new receiver. It will be <b.at> 3 months after the first BIN is released, that the older Viewsats will also get a BIN.

Username: Albertwhite

Post Number: 2
VS 9000HD is capable of receiving the new N3 channels with the correct fix.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us