Nova owners can covnert to neosat ipro 1000 to watch dn..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6132
and can use some private server to watch dn again... i gave my nova.. so i can't test.. it
+ i have no idea about how to get private ip adress.. they are saying that we can't talk in public..
i guess ecoustics ain't public.. we talk what we want.. so any one wan't to share anything go ahead..
this is c& from nfusionforum.com

1. hook up your nfusion to pc--- open up UpLoaderV13_9600

2. load the factory bin u38 for the nova with UpLoaderV13_9600 * note make sure its on main not boot*

3. next load the boot R3XtoG3X_v133 *note on UpLoaderV13_9600 make sure its on boot not main*

4. next load the r3x_1.40.1a *note make sure UpLoaderV13_9600 is on main not boot*

5. hook it up to your tv you should see the a different screen than the nova. Try to find the language settings and change it to english. i seen my screen rolling over and over on my older tv so i hooked it up to my hd flat screen tv and it stopped rolling over and over and now i see a still picture of the menu and thats about as far as i got i can go through the new menu and instalation and stuff . *note your nova screen on front of box should say boot then the 0000 numbers show up if done right*

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3653
Sada why you post this crap? Everyone got mad at sump for posting fake viewsat file and now you post this fake bull. Maybe you should read a little more before you act.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3654
http://www.nfusionforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35704

Gold Member

Post Number: 6136
so now u should say " i stand corrected sir"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6139
http://www.nfusionforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36426

Gold Member

Post Number: 3659
Sada Please show me a thread where someone actually gets it to work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3660
Sada that guy is just bullchitting. You beleive it cause one guy says it works?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11299
Oups!

Greg! it seems that you have to give excuse to Sada!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6140
gregref don't panic..
other user will definatley test it soon.
so wait..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3661

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11300
Sada, Greg

I don't see why it can't work!

Many receivers are made with same part and chips, the only thing which is diferent is the Interface,program and few parts.

I converted a Vs Ultra in Vs Pro then reconverted in Ultra, simply use the loader for the unit that you went convert it, there are some trick to make it work like understand how a Eprom is rewrite, all that without jtaging,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3668
Id try it Plymouth but i dont have the patience or enough beer

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11302
LoL!

With 2x24 maybe you can!!!

If you are not too drunk!

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 618
I converted a Vs Ultra in Vs Pro then reconverted in Ultra, simply use the loader for the unit that you went convert it, there are some trick to make it work like understand how a Eprom is rewrite, all that without jtaging,

Were the results the same as when you converted your cw600sp to a cw600s ?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11306
Chumley

This is not the same result because I used loader for 600P to load the 600S bin.

I do it on a Ultra dead because I was unable to revive this one and forced with VS Pro loader, the result was the remote doesn't work on all buttons.

I recovered 3 Ultra dead with Pro loader to force the factory bin and after load the good one with proper loader.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16318
Plymouth:

You said, "recovered 3 Ultra dead with Pro loader to force the factory bin and after load the good one with proper loader. "

That was very good testing and you deserve full recognition for your achievement. Congratulations.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11314
Yes Nalin!

When the original bin doesn't load at all originated by a virus send on hacked bin, the way I take to recover it was to forced with a new loader which is not blocked by this bad bin then send a bad files with bad loader and then it was loaded take the good loader with good factory file and recover the receiver like a brand new.

I use same technic with computer to force the good program in Bios which is attacked with a virus or irreversible error in Eprom.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 619
As I understand , if a person with the vs ultra wants to load bin with serial cable they have a choice of two loaders to use , loader2 or the vs pro loader. Is this correct ?

Suppose I don't know what your definition of a dead receiver is either,When the original bin doesn't load at all originated by a virus send on hacked bin,

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11316
Chumley

No! I use it only for a dead receiver which need to be revive only with JTAG way!

A dead receiver for me is when you are not able to put main manufacturer factory bin.

I don't have

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16319
I know of a couple of guys with dead 2500s which need jtag. I offered to jtag, but they refuse. I might try something like what you have sugested - to the point of seeing the factory BIN loaded.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6154
plymouth yeh i would never imagine.. what u did.. good job..

for greg. come on where is the opology

watcher
Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

Re: g3x_1.40.1a file NeoSat Ipro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes working here with private server
Originally Posted by mcgusto
Watcher,
which birds are you aimed at and are you getting all channels including ppv?

Aimed to DN 118.7w anikf3 and i got all channel accept ppv

Gold Member

Post Number: 3681
Sada did you read this thread it was started first.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/596730.html

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11331
Sada

I discussed it in the pass to recover Viewsat dead that many tried to recover and was no able, another technic is power off and on the receiver with the main switch and try to send the file when the voltage to write on the Eprom is right but this way can take oover 100 try to success.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us