is the 3500 working??
if so where can i get the files??

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 614
Seems that some locals work - no special bin needed

c/p
Echo V Panarex second Amended Complaint To Add Defendant

Plaintiffs make this motion on the grounds that new facts have been discovered supporting the addition of a new defendant. The new defendant is Won Tak Kim, the 100% shareholder and President of Defendant Panarex, Inc. Plaintiffs have learned that Won Tak Kim was involved in promoting and distributing circumvention technology for use in stealing DISH Network programming. Plaintiffs have also learned that Won Tak Kim drained Panarex of more than $18.2 million dollars during the years 2004 through 2008, leaving the company insolvent. Accordingly, Plaintiffs wish to "pierce the corporate veil." In addition to leaving Panarex insolvent, Won Tak Kim was responsible for and participated in the day-to-day management and operations of Panarex.

This Motion is based upon this Notice of Motion for Leave to File Plaintiffs' Second Amended Complaint, the Memorandum in Support of Plaintiffs' Motion filed concurrently, the Declaration of Chad M. Hagan filed concurrently, the Declarations of David Fuss and Augusto Da Jorge Silva (AKA Mingo) which were previously filed with the Court under seal (Doc. Nos. 188-189),

Bronze Member
Username: Papoula1473

Post Number: 14
the 2500 a has been working 4 about the same time as all the others just local so fl .stations

Username: Harprit

Post Number: 4
ok thank you

Username: Pops29

Post Number: 8
Wich locals are working?

Username: Harprit

Post Number: 6
ok so i went home and tried all my local chanels and none of them work >.<

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 617
One way to find the free channels is to, delete all channels, go into Antenna set up- satellite scan and select FTA, press OK a couple times and scan should start.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us