No body gave me the simple answer

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif786

Post Number: 20
Last 2 days i wasnt able to watch kbox pro, posted on this forum , and very surprize no body gave me the simple answer that i have to put new file (203) of 9 september in my reciever.
I have very much faith on this forum but this time i am little dissapointed. i hope it wont repeat again.
Thanks you all

Silver Member
Username: Leo_here

Brampton, ON Canada

Post Number: 150
You heard it guys !!

Next time you'll all be fired !

Don't blame me then..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
its not funny at all

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 756
tell me little more infor ...

NO channels or specific channels ..

Silver Member

Brampton, ON Canada

Post Number: 152

Silver Member

Brampton, ON Canada

Post Number: 153
I know its not funny at all }when everybody else is watching TV but YOU !!!!

lol

READ is the magic word.
FTA is a privilage not a right ; )

Bronze Member
Username: Dirk_diggler

Post Number: 83
Go to the kbox forum and you will find what your looking for

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 554
If our good friend LK was here, he would say: Read dumbass, read!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thanks for your wonderfull comments LEO, you make my day, at least i know now what is privilege and what is right. but for my reference kindly show me any of the post in last two days on this forum which says that i have to put new file (203), if you find one then i have to realy use the magic word other wise you....( again my thread was exclusively for this form).

Sump; appreciate your response,yesterday i put the new file 203 and got my indians chanels back, but now again i lost all of the indians too. what going on

Silver Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 138
The problem with dumbasses like "kashif mohammad" is that they don't want to read, or figure out simple things like loading the latest bin. They want their hand held to do everything,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
iamdrumming mr smartass, i strongly believe that this forum here is for sharing each other problems, sloltion success and failure regarding their satellie issues, may be one thing simple for you is hard for other, and the people who makes fun of others on their competency level are the real dumbass for me.
so betteer bext time come with any suggestion or solution other wise better keep yourself off from here. I wont reply any of your dump post again.

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 897
buddy u r a rookie on this forum... this forum is everythin but info... lol!!

U gotta b here long nuff to know that.. lol!!
Moreover if there was a file in sept why dint u put it yet.. no body wrote that u have to put new file coz everybody assumes u ave latest file.. thats basics of FTA.. and indian channels were down for everybody cupl of days ago i think...

there is always option of paid subs.. if u dont want the hassle and we r not here to spoonfeed ur grown a.ss

Bronze Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 67
Hello and sorry to interrupt. I have a Kbox Prodigy and there are couple of missing channels like "speed " for example, how can i get those channels back?

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 84
kashif mohammad
Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 11:39 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iamdrumming mr smartass, i strongly believe that this forum here is for sharing each other problems, sloltion success and failure regarding their satellie issues, may be one thing simple for you is hard for other, and the people who makes fun of others on their competency level are the real dumbass for me.
so betteer bext time come with any suggestion or solution other wise better keep yourself off from here. I wont reply any of your dump post again.

I browse through this site of re tards maybe once a month to see if the same lamos are still placing theyre opinions.. and they still are, this site doesnt stand a chance.

later, Im outa here with a life for another month before I check back in.....

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3599
Dont let the door hit u in the azz macra12 i know i wont miss ya.

Bronze Member
Username: Rabaab

Post Number: 13
I am not able to see the paki channels. Are they down still in kbox pro? Are they any cri channels to watch with the kbox pro? pls let me know any one?

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 410
What a stupid thread...in fact one of the more stupid I have seeing since the Kbox or nfusion...or the is dn still up???...is dn down???...when will people learn to read and where and what to read???....dmn!!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6125
kashif here is the site where u can check status of ur kbox..
www.ftabins.net
and to to kbox forum..
and when u see people are bit*ching most likely channels are down,
if they ain't and there is no thread like that mostly its ur rec, give us info and we will be glad to help ya..

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 188
Any news about Pakistani channels,
GEO ,ARY , indus etc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Thank you very much sada, finally i got a sensable reply, compare to all of the above time wasters and smartasses.

Silver Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 552
Whiskey,
Unacceptable / unwarranted crack.

Bronze Member
Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 45
I have seen some pretty funny sh!t in this forum but this guy takes the cake. What were you thinking posting something like this....In this forum lmao.

I agree with pannu and Jayson man, by posting something like that you are just opening up a can of whoopass rofl.

This is what has kept me coming back to this forum on a daily basis, its comedy at its finest.

Take sada's advice and find a home base to gather your information. By just coming here and looking at the list of topics you get the idea of what is happening with your respective box and you can take it from there.

This is a hobby that was once "Testing" that has pretty much been flushed down the sh!tter and replaced by "Free TV and its owed to me". Don't get me wrong, there are alot of decent "Testing Enthusiasts" out there but the mainstream think that it is a right and not a privilege. iamdrumming summed it up with his post. If you want to be hand fed you really should just go to a sub straight up and rely on DN support.

I understand that we are all rookies at some point with this hobby but man that is what forums are for. There is a great chance that your question has been asked and all you need to do is research a bit. Your tv screen is black so you won't miss anything by spending a little time in some forums finding out what the issue is.

I don't agree with racial remarks but its still some pretty good comedy in here...keep it up boys lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us