Sub sharing

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 87
Hello,

I see that nfusion or iks don't have what I'm looking for. I'm thinking of a sub with BEV but I want to share with relatives who are living 20 miles away from me. I don't know if this' going to work.
Any comments on this please?
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 134
It will work fabulous, even if they are thousands of miles away. Best to get them activated at the original location and then ship off boxes to relatives that are willing to cip in...piece of cake everybody is doing it.

Bronze Member
Username: Sandyr

Post Number: 14
is it possible to share dish sub like this too?
I have an old dish reciever, will I be able to use that one with the latest card?

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 799
sandy, yes you can.
So long the box doesn't owe any money to dk.
Also in order to activate an old box, you need its last card (old) handy.Without that card they won't activate.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1892
They (DTV and DN, dunno about Bev) will actiavte ANY old box..and ya don't need any old card or its #...I have never ever been asked...and I have 16 older receivers (tag sales, flea markets, and a couple original sub type) and share for over 10 years now...

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 800
justforha.... I don't know about dtv or bev but dn always ask for the old card.
If we don't have that they gonna charge us more than the price of a brand new box.
So again without the card the box is worthless.
I'm wondering what you are doing with so many receivers

Gold Member

Post Number: 1893
Rush...I have no problems with whats said...I'm an old pro with sub sharing...DTV and their reps, we know each other well...lol...

I was just simply saying they will activate old equipment (not cards), same with DN..and no old cards or card #'s are necessary...I have em both and multiple accounts..some old accounts and a couple new accounts...everything varies by which rep ya get on the phone...but I always ending up getting what I want from them...sometimes I have to call back a couple times and get another rep...

But, Bev, I never liked..and never subscribed too..so I cannot speak about them..but DTV and DN , I been with for many years...along with the old P2 /P3 card hobby days and along with some DN card hobby days..and of course FTA, the easiest bunch of em all, made for monkeys...lol

BTW..when I say "I" , its just a figure of speech...should have said "I heard of, read about, seen on TV,"...lol....cause I know NOTHING first hand and watch cable...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1894
Main thing about sub sharing is ...KNOW yer buds and friends who ya share with....NEVER plug in a phone line...and ORDER PPV's via the net, so all can watch on ALL receivers,.... and PAY the bill on time each month...

Discretion and no "red flags" are mandatory to be sucessful and safe..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16312
First of all, you must ignore justforhah's. This is her typical style of ptrying to giving you information that is not even second-hand. She admits now that
"BTW..when I say "I" , its just a figure of speech...should have said "I heard of, read about, seen on TV,"...lol....cause I know NOTHING first hand and watch cable...lol"

Secondly, the question was about BEV subsharing and this had been adequately answered by Rush.
"It will work fabulous, even if they are thousands of miles away. "

I don't know what justforhaha's is doing in this thread, when by her own account
"But, Bev, I never liked..and never subscribed too..so I cannot speak about them.."

QED

Gold Member

Post Number: 1896
Nalin...First thing a newbie learns...NEVER speak in the first person on forums cause of moles like you!..so I admit and confess to nada, as I explained...most intelligent people can read between the lines, but NOT you there dumbfukk...

2nd...I admitted my lack of Bev info..

3rd...the thread TITLE is SUB SHARING...so all of us are providing info about ALL sub sharing...

4th...I never doubted Rush regarding mileage, cause ALL subs work in North America...

5th...go fukkk yerself...U look like an idiot as usual..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16313
justforhaha's aka LK:

You said to me "go fukkk yerself.." I know you tried it a lot on this forum and you also know it is physically impossible.
However, it is possible for you to take dive into Largo Key and stay under, so I suggest you concentrate on that exercise. Even if it is not a rewarding exercise for you, it will be rewarding a lot of people on this forum and all those people will be ever so grateful.
Just consider the amount of goodwill and fellow feeling you will have created by this simple act.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3602
Nalin Nyda is a LOSER and a MOLE here to discredit our good helpers. Dont listen to her. We have been trying to get rid of her sorry azz for a long time. So i guess she's a LOSER a MOLE and now a CLINGON.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Yes Justforhaha you are right about the luck of the draw who you talk to at DTV. Imagine only being able to communicate via email with them...lol

Most things I can do now at the DTV web site, but I had a neighbor that wanted a strange international package, think it was Mexican, lol Esvaldo

Seriously a international package, and they refused to do it, kept saying phone us at this number. I would say, I am on the road for a month with my laptop cant get to a phone, they would not do it.

Finally I emailed saying I phoned and I still cant get it whats the problem, finally a girl activated the rare international package via email.

Magic Jack is the answer for that, if you are out of the country, but I do not have high speed.

Having Thanksgiving with the Chavez family today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1898
I been using magic jack exclusively for almost a year now..in fact have 2 of em..love em...and u can change the phone # if ya want..

anyways...sub sharing is the way to go...always have TV, never down...and extremely cheap or free, depending on yer arrangements with yer buds..

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
love the Mexican hat

Ya Magic Jack I hear is great, if you have high speed internet, I live in the deep woods. And it wont work with sat internet even I am told.

Silver Member
Username: Last__supper

Gregraf is top Rico is...

Post Number: 146
Good one sis
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us