Seven star electronics

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 87
just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them before and if their product is legit

looking to get the kbox prodigy in the markham/scarborough area. If anyone knows any stores, would love to hear of them

thank

Bronze Member
Username: Sandyr

Post Number: 13
I have got a dish and a dish reciever set up a couple of years back. I was paying them 20 $ every month to get sun tv . I had given them 1 yr chqs in advance and they geve me a month free for that. When the N2 switch came, i was not aware of this stuff, they still deposited the 2 months chqs even after I told them there was no tv. They said that they could not do anything abot that.
When you go to their store there is this guy always talking on the phone and never bothers to address the customer as if we have no work and this guy is always busy.

I would not deal with them again. I would warn others too. If you want to buy anything go somewhere else. there are so many other stores around toronto.

Silver Member
Username: Last__supper

Gregraf is top Rico is...

Post Number: 136
Sounds like how this guy treats people.

www.kboxsales.com

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 188
I have got a dish and a dish reciever set up a couple of years back. I was paying them 20 $ every month to get sun tv . I had given them 1 yr chqs in advance and they geve me a month free for that. When the N2 switch came, i was not aware of this stuff, they still deposited the 2 months chqs even after I told them there was no tv. They said that they could not do anything abot that.
When you go to their store there is this guy always talking on the phone and never bothers to address the customer as if we have no work and this guy is always busy.

I would not deal with them again. I would warn others too. If you want to buy anything go somewhere else. there are so many other stores around toronto.

Those are the kind of dealers that cannot figure out why someone drops a dime on them....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us