Hey I do have Slim Line Dish Antenna can I use 97w for this dish...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 303
Any one

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1882
This new Slimline Dish from DIRECTV is smaller, lighter and better looking. It encompasses three LNBs to receive 101°, 110°, 119° degree satellite, plus the new Ka Satellite (99°, 103°) for local HD MPEG4 programming.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1883
LNB Bracket For DirecTV Slimline Dish.FTA 97W & HD Sats

Satisfaction Guaranteed. Up to 7 Satellites on 1 Dish

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Thanks justforhaha's I was traying to get 97w

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11246
East African Parite

You must have a Linear LNB or a StarChoice dish to get this satellite!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1884
here's the bracket and "How to" for ya...with pics and some 97W info..

http://cgi.ebay.com/LNB-Bracket-For-DirecTV-Slimline-Dish.FTA-97W-&-HD-Sats_W0QQ itemZ170390835233QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20091005?IMSfp=TL091005182006r6367

Gold Member

Post Number: 1885
You're wrong again Plymouth...lol..ya don't REQUIRE a starchoice dish, as you stated....the slimline can be used with a slight modification and this bracket for 97W...

ya need to quit swiching characters with nalin, and ya both giving out BOGUS info....

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11247
Haha's

I'm not wrong!

He need a Linear LNB!

A StarChoice dish work to get 97W!

The SlimLine dish is not the best to get 97W

How you know that this dish can work properly?

If the guy is in California, the SlimLine will not work on all TP's.

So I do not recommand this dish for get many satellites, as well when we don't know where he live!

Learn again!

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
I,m Minnesota

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11249
Jowhar

OK the satellite is in front of you!

I can't see any problem to get it with the SlimLine.

Note that if you put many LNB's on same bracket, put all before aimed the dish and LNB's because the weight of LNB's can misaligned the other that you had aimed.

Don't forget to put a Linear LNB for 97W.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1886
Plymouth...hows the crow taste?...U were 100% wrong again!...U said he will NEED a starchoice....now ya have to admit it...something u and yer GF nalin never do...

LEARN to read the original question, then just answer it...don't babble on about stuff ya are guessing and give wrongful answers...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11252
Ha Ha Ha!

I says that a starChoice can do!

Poor idiot!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1887
Plymouth ..how stupid can you be!...U are a 100% idiot and have no integrity, nor man enough to admit your obvious bad info...

The original poster asked a reak simple questio that a retard like u can't answer correctly!...no U try and change yer answer cause U are not man enough to admit I caught U WRONG and giving false info once again ...retard!

Original and ONLY question was... "I do have Slim Line Dish Antenna can I use 97w for this dish"

Plymouth said...."You MUST have linear lnb or StarChoice dish to get this"

The correct answer IS...YES U CAN USE A SLIMELINE DISH ....with a bracket I clearly showed!

Plymouth yer a pain in the azz giving out BOGUS info and NOT answering the man's question at all...U wasted yer time repling and NEVER giving the man an answer to the question..U and nalin are birds of a feather...2 retards!..ya post just to be a post hoar and never give CORRECT answers..so STFU, when ya don't know anything, as usual...let people HELP that actually do know something and can actually give the honest straight answer...U 2 fukking moles are something else!

Silver Member
Username: Last_supper

Judas Watcher, Gregraf is Rico

Post Number: 151
Playmouth kindly close your account here. Your bad help is not wanted//////Please take Rico with you. Thank You

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11253
Hahas's

If you are too stupid to understand that "You must have a Linear LNB" is: yes you can use it but use a Linear LNB!

He can use a Star Choice dish also!

I suggest that you stop your stupid bashing on me!

So the guy asked Plymouth or Nalin, not Hahas's

Silver Member
Username: Last__supper

Judas Watcher Gregraf is, Rico

Post Number: 119
Plymouth dont mind my stupid brother I know you are a great helper here. Sorry about his retardation.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16305
Just as Dish in USA and BEV in Canada are technical cousins with interchangeable Dishes and LNBs, there is a similar interchangeability (usability) between equipment of DirerctTv of USA and Equipment of Starchoice of Canada.

Star Choice officially becomes Shaw Direct. April 30, 2009. So it seems that Plymouth was wrong only to the extent he used the name Star Choice and upset Mr Shaw, who started out as Brick manufacturer in Nova Scotia and is now a Satellite TV force to recon with in Canada.

Silver Member
Username: El_tora_the_great

Post Number: 149
good Info Rosebud

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11254
Nalin

I have a Star Choice dish in test(not sub), SC use linear LNB and Direct TV use Circular LNB.

SC dish work for true Free To Air like Globecast 97W

Look at Lyngsat and you will see that StarChoice 107.3W, 111.1W use Vertical and Horizontal (Linear) then Dn, Bev and Direct TV use Left and Right (Circular)signal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us