Kbox Help

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 264
just talked to some one who i can buy this receiver from he told me i will need a new Dish for the Indian channels (bcos now there on 118.7). But my question is can i use the old satellite (currently at 61.5) to watch Bev after moving it to the right direction. So basically can i watch both bev and Dn at the same time on KBOX. The only reason i want Bev is bcos Stupid DN doesent show any cricket tournaments anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11237
Jack

Yes! You can use the 61.5W dish to get Bev.

Yes! You can watch both with a diseq switch and a new 33' dish and proper LNB CB-2008A.

Very good reason to watch Bev someone who listen Cricket!

Now are you sure that Kbox provide Cricket on Bev?

I know that NFusion provide it!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16303
Normally new kbox receivers are sold with 4 to 1 disEaQ switch ($5 item). Make sure you get one.
Turn your current Dsih to 82W for BEV.
You will need a 33" Dish a special LNB described above or Digiwave DGL1189 for Indian Channels on 118.8.

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 265
thanx nalin and plymouth. so even if a fix came for N3 i would still have to move the dish right ????

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11238
Jack

Yes!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6117
yes jack smith i am saying this for long time for members to switch to 118.8.. 95% internationals are moved to 118.8

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 722
FYI

Kbox from the factory has no 4x1 switch or UsB stick it is either purchased by buyer or added for free by dealer ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us