Pansat 2700A Question

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 382
SO IS THE PANSAT 2700A DEAD OR IS IT GOING TO COME BACK SOON SOMEBODY PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA I HERE THAT ITS COMING SOON THEN I HEAR ITS NOT WHICH IS IT

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 153
yes

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 383
YES WHAT???????

Bronze Member
Username: Potshot

Post Number: 44
They've had just about forever already to come up with a solution and they haven't. From everything I've read Viewsat people have had the most money to play with and the best talent in developing a fix but the owner blew it by getting stupid and arrested. I figure Pansat is just holding out for someone else to come up with a fix so they can hire someone to modify the fix for their product which isn't likely to happen. IKS is about as close as it gets for now so I would say buy an IKS box,buy a subscription or give it the f#@k up. 2700's are getting pretty old by now too so you can bet they will be the last boxes to get a fix if no fix at all.

Sorry if that's a downer. I've been drinking and my Kbox is working great. Knock on wood.

Silver Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 103
JIM BEAM when am drinking my girlfriend's
Box works great.

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 407
yep kbox !!

there will be NO stand alone bin for LONGGGGGG

time, N3 has been in europe for couple years no stand alone fix .... like DUH

yes i know it's a little different but NO stand alone fix ..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16182
YOUNG MAC V MAN: Even if the fix for Pansat 2700A comes out tomorrow, there will be bugs and shut downs. Therefore an investment in a IKS box will pay for itself.
As it stands, you are not likely to see a N3 BIN for Pansat 2700 in the next two months.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 578
I hope I'm wrong but I still feel those folks that went with IKS are going to get bit in the butt!
IKS is a temporary solution which many swear by, but I continue to feel that it is to easy to trace your IP addy. and Like what happened years ago with D*ve the letters will start to flow!
As for as the Pansat 2700A is concerned, it will all come down to weather the 2700 can handle the new coding, same was said about the 2500 when n2 came out but the 2500 did just fine' we won't know that until such time as it is fixed.

Bronze Member
Username: Watch_dog

Post Number: 40
Slo_hand2 I do agree with you, but I don't think
they will send letters maybe bills.

man I do hope you are wrong about the
Pansat 2700A and the fu-cking PUFF
that will put the old dry up b!tch and the sand box back in business.

Bronze Member
Username: Nenads

Post Number: 58
DAMN IT!!! I've been gone for a few months and just got back to this. I left the country back in July, and was hoping that there would be a fix of some sort by now. WHAT THE HELL!?! Now I learn that there is this KBox thing all over the forums and I have to get used to this crap all over again. Shiet!! So what now? No channels at all on Pansat? This just ruined my mo-fukin day. What did all of the other Pansat owners do so far? Wait or move on to something as a backup??

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
yes

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 99
back at d ranch good bussiness going on, d better it gets d longer we will wait si

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 286
Do we - Pansat 2700 - really get N3 fix in 2 months??
may I wait for another 2 months?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16271
What I said is the there is definitely no fix in the next 2 months. After that it is anybody's guess.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
may I wait for another 2 months?

You may wait longer than 2 months if you desire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us