RCA Model HD61LPW62

Username: Gregdreambig

Round Rock, TX

Post Number: 1
Hey guys and gals, i'm new to the site. I was given a RCA Model HD61LPW62 last week. It was working fine until today. I was playing XBox when it the picture when blank. It stayed off for about 30 seconds to a minute then came back on. Just anyone know what would cause this?

Also, the screen has a crack in it. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement screen?

feel free to email me at greg.dreambig@gmail.com with any answers, as I travel quite a bit and have constant access to my email.

Thanks,
Greg

Username: Jaymora2009

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 1
Hi Greg, I have a question for you: is this a new tv or is it a TV that has his years already? the reason behind this question is because it could be a ballast issue if you hear any kind of electrical sounds such as humming, buzzing and/or clicking that would definitely tell us. I you don't hear any kind of sound clean the ventilation on the TV to have a cooler temperature on it and that may prevent this from happening again.

I found some cheap ballast through this website:

http://www.discount-merchant.com/We-provide-factory-original-parts-worldwide-p/1 104321-rca.htm?click=48426

Good Luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us