What If---

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 78
What if all us "Valued Dish customers" that have maintained a valid subscription over the years of EMU, Cards, and FTA were to decide to drop our subscription and got to direct TV? Wonder what impact that would have on their customer base? Makes me sick to have to pay for channels that D*SH plays commercial after commercial and airs the same cr*p adnauseum. Even with FTA, their programming sux.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1846
I had em both for paid subscriptions...Directv (DTV) is MUCH better than DN.....

and sharing a DTV Premier sub is the way to go!..and get the NFL ticket, free now too, along with just $40 a month for first 6 months...DTV runs promo's all the time, and their reps bend over backwards to accomodate ya....give ya free this and that (months, channels, DVR's, HD receivers etc)...and an almost unlimited # of receivers.. (have 16 on account now)

BTW...not sure of your point (if any) other than to vent....and of course DN would be greatly impacted if it lost all its subscribers..DN would obviously go dixie!...

There would be NO customer base if "all us "Valued Dish customers" that have maintained a valid subscription over the years of EMU, Cards, and FTA were to decide to drop our subscription and got to direct TV"!!!

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 188
welcome back justforhaha's aka LK. we missed u.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 283
The only reason I paid dish was because of the Spanish channels.
When I learned about FTA PPVs and Events were a plus
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us