German Package

Bronze Member
Username: Mafri

Post Number: 20
Hi,

I have a LNB to receive both 119 and 118,7. Before N3 it worked , but now making a blind scan i lost the german package. It seems that my LNB can't receive the new TP 11989 or i have to update the TP's. If so, where can i find this update!?

Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16034
http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/dish119.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Hi Nalin,

Thank you for the address. I tried a blind scan, but there are some TP's that i am unable to catch, why?

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 18
mafri if are asking about these two channels
the only way to receive them is with a Paid Subscription.

German Sports channel 610
http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/channel.aspx?channel=53146

German Kino Plus channel 724
http://www.germankinoplus.com/

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16040
1. Anything that is under Nagra3 encryption (which is practically all of DN), is only available through IKS, i.e. only from Nfusion, kbox or Sonicview 360 receivers.
2. If you have one of these boxes, look at the channel list pertaining to THAT box and see if your channel is part of their IKS service; it may or may not be.
For example, although a lot of English channels are available at all 3 of these receivers , there are individual variations between receivers. Generally speaking all three have limited availability of PPV channels.
3. If you MUST have these two channels, look at what is available from ilink 220. Apparently they have more European languages Internationals and more PPV channels. If you do decide to buy this receiver, make sure you buy an authentic one intended for Mexican market (outside USA and Canada market) and get their sever key. The best place to research this receiver is ebay. Specifically don not buy a CNX nano, which is identical but will NOT work with the ilink server.
But first make sure that these two channels are available through their IKS service.
4. Similar situation as 3 above, and you can research Dreambox. I do not have enough information on this box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Well, i don't know, but before N3 it worked for me except the new channel German Sports ( because its new!). We will see.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16041
There is a difference in the solutions for N2 and N3.
There were BINs that gave you all N2 channels (or none without the BIN).
Now there are NO Bins available for ANY receivers for N3. The only way is to go the IKS route described in my earlier post. The IKS service provides SELECTED N3 channels - NOT ALL. The selection is based on the decision by individual IKS provider and to a certain extent, the demand and the ease of giving IKS service.

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 24
mafri these two channels are not available through the IKS service.

The only way to receive them is with a Paid Subscription.
Dish Network @ Anik F3 at 118.8°W

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
OK, i know that i have to wait. My box is the Viewsat Ultra. I hope they will crack N3 soon, and then i should receive these channels, but thanks to you anyway!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us