ARE THE INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS ARE WORKING ON SV

Bronze Member
Username: Shehzadkamal

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 41
}}}
Hi....my sv 360 p is up with the hub all the english channels are up but no international channels are working ...does any body have any idea whats wrong.. and is there any solution.

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 96
It's look like i-hub was a gimmick, they start with lots of channels for marketing and since they remove constantly channels. The official north korean democratic stlye forum is only for kudos or freezing report. This was the worst investement i do on fta box and i never think that people can be more stupid than Nfusion business machine.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 534
Wow another satisfied customer LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 81
si

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10835
Hiroyama GUCHISADA

You buy a receiver then after you don't paid for service, I think that receiver manufacturer must doing few money to give a good support.
NFusion Nova is not as secur on IKS that new receiver with protocol more secur for user with a extend server capacity.

The I-Hub is a sh1t to sell more and more and they don't give the support that we need, normal they only sell a little box which cost much more than the price asked for it include the sofware and the servers.
If they had intelligent they had put a new receiver and make enough money to support their customer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Plymouth

Receiver manufacturer is not supposed to have relation with third party ;-)

Nfusion Business Machine will be compromised with security chip.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10845
Hiroyama GUCHISADA

I understand your point, but this chip is used in Europe on few receiver to protect from clone.

If you look the Nfusion point of view and I agree with it, they have a normal server only for meteo and few things, they can argued on this to defend this chip as well to protect their server.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Plymouth

Protect a FTA from clone? without chip they cannot receive free to air channel.

Ok it's possible to protect from clone for stoping to receive forecast, but that code is it already on factory bin or they will have to write another one if the question will be asked from a potential complainant. ;-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us