Veiwsat N3 release - a logical perspective.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16003
The following was posted by dan9999 at ftatalk site just an hour ago. It does make sense except that Cyphris that went ingognito for a while may not have returned and another Cyphris might be posting in his place.
Here is the full C/P for all to read.

'VS close to a fix? A logical perspective!

I found this to be a good read...
NO Cyphris / VS BASHING PLEASE!!!

C/P Tealhawke

Look guys, I gave up on VS and went to Kbox months ago, but I've still been following VS closely because I want the standalone fix (so I can dump IKS) and VS, by ALL evidence we've received both publicly and privately, was about to have the card it needed to produce the fix (before Mr. Qwak's deal for the card turned out to be a sting).

Now let me offer logical points that, to me, lend credibility to this latest "rumor."

1. Mr. Kwak and the VS coders are not in jail. Kwak's case doesn't bind him from doing what he does well in terms of support for VS boxes. The VS coders have been regularly posting Telefonica fixes, so they are in place.

2. Mr. Kwak obviously doesn't want to lose his company's place, once at the top, among FTA box makers. So while Mr. Kwak was being watched carefully by the cops after his arrest, I have no doubt that he continued to pursue other opportunities to achieve the same goal -- paying $250,000 or whatever for the N3 card. Though VS people like Cyphris (and even Gigster, for a few weeks) disappeared right after the bust in May, they've since come back, and Cyphris has said they are close to producing the standalone fix.

3. Now connect some dots: A few weeks before the bust, Cyphris was telling us that the fix would be released very soon, and said it was just a matter of testing and dispersing it. The official VS release site put a statement on its page saying "Awaiting N3 Files." Cyphris posts on that site frequently. A few days before the bust, Cyphrus told us to "get out (our) shades)". After the bust, Cyphris went dark for weeks (months), and the VS info lines went dead. Nothing from the VS camp.

Does it not seem that Cyphrus and the mods at the official release site were aware of Mr. Kwak's impending purchase of the means to make the N3 standalone fix, and that Cyphrus and the release site correctly and honestly were optimistic about a fix soon? And that the bust ended up blowing the fix?

4. If all the above is true -- and I've found most VS people to be honest, especially Cyphris -- Wouldn't the recent return of Cyphris, stating VS is "close" to having the fix, cause a slight thought among us that he may be relaying truth? And when was the last time that the VS release site changed the wording on the page, i.e. the initial "Awaiting N3 files"? They posted that wording just weeks before the bust, just as a fix was seemingly imminent.

So if you take the series of events that occurred before the bust of Mr. Kwak and ended that fix opportunity, and you realize that there have been no more busts of him or VS people, and that VS coders remain active...

I believe Mr. Kwak was about to get the means to a fix. I believe that the VS release site and Cyphris knew of this, and relayed the info to us. I believe they are doing it again now. We have no direct info, ever, from the coders, they can only send signals. But we are getting the same signals now -- from Cyphris and from the release site -- that we got when VS people were sure of a fix on the new horizon.
I think the VS team got their card and a fix release is close. No hard evidence, just a logical pattern recognized, and an acknowledgment to the VS people and their great work."

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 535
School starts on Tuesday, kids are comming from vacation this weekend.
I am buying a functional receiver tomorrow!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 872
Bashing begins soon, thanks for your patience

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 141
I have my trust with Viewsat Ultra.
I am waiting and waiting and waiting and sure VS will not disappoint us.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 544
Hurry, hurry viewsat. The big fight's on the 19th.

Bronze Member
Username: Nicegirl

USA

Post Number: 37
it`s over give it up!

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 69
They must be getting really close to a fix based upon Cuntry Girls posts. Aint that right CUNTRY Girl?

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 114
it`s over give it up!

Most of us don't give it up as easily as you do.....

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 82
Most of us aren't on DN payroll.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1341
ViewSat new BiNs works good pass all tests rady to go out soon.Please don't give it up.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 495
Oleg Ph.d. On what sats?

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1342
Mohamad Obama !! im now @Germany N3 work 100% (HELLAS_SAT 39E )

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 463
viewsat HQ site indicates that N3 files are expected anytime.

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 542
Kaka,
Viewsat HQ was highjacket , that's why the forums are closed!

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
viewsat HQ site indicates that N3 files are expected anytime.

Really? Wow! That's excellent news. Thanks for the update.

And as always, Thanks to Oleg, PCP.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 464
VS HQ site is not highjacked. It is real
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 385
yeah what a bunch........

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10792
N3 channel up on Polsat.

HOTBIRD 6 (13.0°E)
11158 V 27500 3/4

{ POLSAT PLAY }
CW: { Name Space } : 00820000
CW: { Transport ID } : 3390
CW: { Network ID } : 0071
CW: { System CAS } : Nagravision 3
CW: { Provider ID } : 000000
CW: { Cas ID TYPE } : 1803
CW: { Service ID } : 332E
CW: { PMT PID } : 0022
CW: { ECM PID } : 011B
CW: { Video PID } : 0111
CW: { HEX KEY 0 } : D839F00116e4cbc5
CW: { HEX KEY 1 } : d1a369dde5baEE8d

{ POLSAT CAFE }
CW: { Name Space } : 00820000
CW: { Transport ID } : 3390
CW: { Network ID } : 0071
CW: { System CAS } : Nagravision 3
CW: { Provider ID } : 000000
CW: { Cas ID TYPE } : 1803
CW: { Service ID } : 3332
CW: { PMT PID } : 0026
CW: { ECM PID } : 015B
CW: { Video PID } : 0151
CW: { HEX KEY 0 } : C43E696B33173B85
CW: { HEX KEY 1 } : 7DCC246D07BAEBAC

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10793
Dishnetwork @ Satellite TV
For Dreambox, Humax and others - ident 0101
Nagravision Key 00 - Date: 12/05/2009
HEX: 4EB1A8DA2D9290D9E63C5ECEE4FEE386
DEC: 078 177 168 218 045 146 144 217 230 060 094 206 228 254 227 134

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 543
Kaka,
ftahq was highjacket by runawayrentals, they hacked into the site, just like they did years ago. They don't mess with the files on the site but no more updates will be posted. Their goal is to take over the site and sell viewsat receivers. That's why they wrote: Files comming soon. Unfortunately they are lying. That hacking already happened before.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1952
Wow, not too often will you find the word 'logical' on this site!

Silver Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 136
stale passifier

Username: Jrockz

Post Number: 9
I think hellas 39e is N2 oleg.

Bronze Member
Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 63
Hellas is Irdeto2/betacrypt and NDS Videoguard,from what lyngsat dot com has posted.

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 79
si

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Wow, not too often will you find the word 'logical' on this site!

That's because most of the posters here cannot spell it....

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 70
lodgekal
lojicle

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 142
i am anxiously waiting for the new bin file and anticipation has just increased more since that announcement.

Bronze Member
Username: Stiffdeadman

Post Number: 26
the only way viewsat could have a fix is if plastic was hacked and they bought the solution from the plastic hackers and coded it to FTA. FTA cannot be cracked before plastic.

i would think the plastic guys would want a heck of alot more then $250,000 for the solution.

Username: Permananttourist

Post Number: 2
If kwak had a fix he would use it to leverage the criminal case

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16020
"he only way viewsat could have a fix is if"

The only way there will not be a fix is if coders take a narrow view of doing things.
A fully functional approach instead of worrying about how they did it, is a lso a very viable method.
By "functional approach", I mean looking at what the result is and attempting to write software to create suchg a result without woryying about how it is was done previously.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16021
Take for example, the challege of crossing a road. A narrow minded approach would be to start crossing at the narrowest point. somebody with a bit better understanding would create a pedestrain crossing, and yet another would create crossing signals for better safety.
You can say this is the only way to cross safely, till some more ingenious person says, you can tunnel under the road and let pedestrians cross, and yet another may want the cars to go through a tunnel so the pedestrians can cross safely and comfortably.
You DO NOT stop and say these are the only ways, because somebody will come up with the idea of a pedestrian bridge, and yet another person realizing the enormity of the problem will devise a method of rerouting the traffic so that all pedestrians can jay walk across the street anywhere without worrying - as is seen in many downtown "pedestrians only" areas.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Take for example, the challege of crossing a road. A narrow minded approach would be to start crossing at the narrowest point. somebody with a bit better understanding would create a pedestrain crossing, and yet another would create crossing signals for better safety.
You can say this is the only way to cross safely, till some more ingenious person says, you can tunnel under the road and let pedestrians cross, and yet another may want the cars to go through a tunnel so the pedestrians can cross safely and comfortably.
You DO NOT stop and say these are the only ways, because somebody will come up with the idea of a pedestrian bridge, and yet another person realizing the enormity of the problem will devise a method of rerouting the traffic so that all pedestrians can jay walk across the street anywhere without worrying - as is seen in many downtown "pedestrians only" areas.

I understand completely now! Thanks for the wonderful explanation Nalin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16024
Shenanigans: You are welcome.
That is why I used the word "logical" in the title of this thread.
A synonym for "logical" could be "common sense".

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 568
That is why I used the word "logical" in the title of this thread.

Nalin it looks and you posted that this is a copy paste from ftatalk, now you claim to be the author.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10827
Cumley

Nalin c/p usefull info, not like you!

Bronze Member
Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 43
what will hapen first:

Cure for Aids
Cancer eliminated
I lose my fat gut
My kid is nice to me
Osam bin Laden is captured
The country turns a profit
Healthcare is affordable
An acutal working Viewsat bin for N3 is released

Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
I realize there is no set time period for the word "anytime", but if their site is not hijacked, then VS is making a major screw up by posting a message like that and closing down the forums.

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 116
@ Dirk Diggler
your list is the most accurate I've seen before.

Silver Member
Username: Wabash

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 119
Ever heard of "Duke Nukem Forever" and how that game would be released "when it's done"?

Well, the company behind "Duke" went belly-up some months ago after ten years of putting people on hold.

I still have my VS Pro ready for a miracle. My dad, however, got himself an nFusion. Right now he's got VOD and I got NASA. I don't plan to wait for a hypothetical release date forever.

Silver Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 182
DIRK

choice #5 osama BIN landen
and when they do they will find the VS BIN !!!

Silver Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 183
NEWS FLASH they Found alternate way accross the street .
go around the world to the other side
on the way through Afganistan they hack a name

osama VS BIN Laden
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us