Is 455 working on Kbox Prodigy ?

Bronze Member
Username: Freedomrains

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 21
I just got a Kbox and set everything up, every channel that is reported currently up shows up as normal, but 455 just sits there then blue box saying connecting comes up......and fix to this? Thanks a mil

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 16
455 Sport PPV Down 119w
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=to8OFgfam7eXbwTGo2VkyXg&output=html

Bronze Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 100
http://www.kboxforum.com discusses this ..

it is only on once when there is a "show" , no replays ..

congrats on your Kbox

Bronze Member
Username: Freedomrains

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 22
Hey Sump, that's what I read somewhere, so are kbox headquarters buying the event and feeding through the server or something? More importantly do you know for sure if UFC 102 will be on tomorrow night? Thanks pal

Silver Member

East coast USA

Post Number: 106
best i know at this point it is not confirmed but we all waitng !!

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 100
It's one thing I have to admit, it's really annoying that they don't announce it in advance. You might assume they are going to have it, but I wouldn't tell people to make plans to come over and watch it, if they haven't announced it.

Since it's a purchase and there's no man effort involved, except a minute for them to update the loader to let us know if UFC 102 is going to be playing or not, I really don't think it's too much to ask for them to do it a little bit in advance.

They had the last UFC and the last WEC, but without an announcement........... some people are expecting it not to play since it's almost 24 hours until the event starts.

I really love my kbox, but a little disappointed that they take so long to announce anything. I guess you could assume no announcement 24 hours to the show means they aren't going to have it.

Silver Member

East coast USA

Post Number: 107
there was anouncement last time .. and the time before

Bronze Member
Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 65
where are these announcements are made anyways guys?

Silver Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 102
@ reg
The announcment are made with the loader from dss rookie. Just hit the arrow and it will give you an announcement.

You can assume that they had one UFC, so they will have a second one. You an assume that it's going to start in a little bit over 24 hours and no announcement means no UFC.

They don't have king of the cage events or some other small events. Maybe kbox feels UFC 102 isn't big enough to order it. No announcement just has us guessing

Silver Member

East coast USA

Post Number: 108
ditto

Bronze Member
Username: Mahashweta

Post Number: 17
sump you seem to know alot about this Kbox.
Strolling around the Internet the Kbox.
seems to be the best deal. Could you tell me
which is the best way to go and what do I really need. Thanks pal

A) KBOX K1 PROdigy

B) KBOX K1 PROdigy w/ K-HUB

C) KBOX K1 PROdigy w/ K-HUB and Netgear WGPS606 Bridge

D) K-HUB Internet Module

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5866
u need kbox pro with khub internet module

now the netgear it depend's on location , if u have tv near the router u can hook up the network cable , if its far in upstair or u don't wanna see network cable use netgear,
here is exclusive guide for k1pro
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/578972.html

Bronze Member
Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 62
the countdown is on

Silver Member

East coast USA

Post Number: 122
yes more info needed
but at least .. B)

from there need to knwo more about your exact network that is there now .. to steer you in right direction.

give me the layout what you have ..
the best would be to have it wired directly into a switch/router port .. but sometimes that is not easy so people do the wireless thing, if you have exsisting wireless network in your home then an ETHERNET access point , like WGA54G Linksys, most of the new ones are USB ....also are you going to record across your network "PVR" to computer etc ?

Silver Member

East coast USA

Post Number: 123
also watch what you buy in the Netgear stuf or any for that matter ... good price = maybe refurbished

ASK ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us