Kay-Box is just OKAY- I caused the outage by adding me!

Username: Kustom69

Post Number: 2
Hey all. So I sold off my Viewsta Ultras and got a new KBOX Prodigy with the new V.2 KHUB.
Pretty cool and easy to update & program the other day. Connected great in about 15 minutes, had a very nice EPG and got some really good pictures. I kind of think the Picture quality is crisper and better than my Ultras ever were. But wouldn't you know it, not 5 minutes into goofing around with it, I brought down the whole KBOX server.
I did get about 5 minutes of free programming though! Sorry I caused the outage Guys!

Anyone want my useless KAY-Box? I'll stay on HULU.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3322
Should have bought Nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 73
it was down this morning for little bit all working now !!

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 372
why are threads like this one allowed here????

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 96
@ Chico Guapo
You really have no choice, except kbox and kbox is actually the most stable. To be honest, I can only speak between kbox and nfusion, since I have both and run both and kbox is without a doubt more stable with nearly no freezing or downtime.

Sorry you had a bad experience just getting the box for the first time. Reminds me of people who sit on the sideline and can't take it anymore and end up buying pansats or viewsatts right as N3 is coming to an end. They could have had these boxes running for 2 or more years and they didn't want to get into FTA boxes, so they wait, wait wait and finally buy when the boxes are near garbage now.

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 119
I will slightly disagree with James about stablity of kbox, I don't have any other receiver to compare, but kbox is not definetly not stable, specially since last week, yesterday all day long disconnecting automatically & given hell to us to reconnect again & again, user like me can't do anything more then reboot hub again n again. I think IKS solution is dependable on there server so I made my mind, because we don't have other choice then IKS right now, but its not fair to tell everyone that system is stable. lets be honest & tell the truth.

Bronze Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 79
RK

it is all relevent ... compared to the other choices the big 3 ..
yesterday yes till like noonish couple times though out the day
I have phoenix and kbox currently, we all are working out bugs. there are thing we are learning to make it more stable on our end..
kboxforum.com
trying to put info so all can easilly see it and share in a manner that is help to all is best ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us