Nova's got a file for dn (Nova eeprom modification)

Bronze Member
Username: Shikonesta

Post Number: 16
1. Download the file mac_and_cheese_1x.zip, Unzip, run mac.exe, Wait till it says "Ok we're done."
2. This creates a file called flash_me.bin in the folder you launched the application from (or your desktop).
3. "Now load up the flash_me.bin onto your nFusion Nova using the webloader and enjoy your new MAC "
4. That's it! Enjoy it while it lasts!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdngtnoymzm

Username: Dmp761

Post Number: 2
Since NFusion has a fix, does this mean the others may not be far behind (namely Pansat)?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15739
The kind of "fix" that nFusion, Kbox and Sonicviewihub offer is different from the usual "fix". Others can offer it and, in fact, it is within reach of many of the manufacturers. There may be other reasons why the major manufacturers do not offer it.

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 481
Mac fix works great and brings back life to my Nova...

Username: Dmp761

Post Number: 3
Thanks, Nalin.

Bronze Member
Username: Jabberosx

Post Number: 40
umm.. pardon my ignorance.. But what does this do..? Can i get access to Dish channels through this ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15751
Nfusion Nova support has been discontinued. This is a file by independent hopbbyists.
If you want to watch TV buy Nfusion Solaris or Phoenix, or Kbox or Sonicview 360 +ihub

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 805
jabber osx. You can. it works very nice . was made last night.

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 208
any body explain how to download, because there are 2 files, which one to download, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 806
Bhatti, here is the link for the original file[link removed]
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 79
nalin what do u know about iks. you dont have one . stick to your pansat2500 with telefoneica

Silver Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 122
does this work with neosat ipro 1000??? I will try tomorrow

Username: Cuppa

Post Number: 2
kris kros..............it will not work with neosat ipro......sorry.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 472
Instructions are....
1. Download the file mac_and_cheese_1x.zip, Unzip, run mac.exe, Wait till it says "Ok we're done."
2. This creates a file called flash_me.bin in the folder you launched the application from (or your desktop).
3. "Now load up the flash_me.bin onto your nFusion Nova using the webloader and enjoy your new MAC "
4. That's it! Enjoy it while it lasts!
I like the Mac and Cheese..... lol

Bronze Member
Username: Christ649

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 13
it works .... 8 out of 10

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 58
Go to dummychat dot com and read up on that file. The nFusion coders are threatening to fry Nova boxes running that bin.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10503
Scatman

Please post the subject here?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 76
Scatman, ask that question, from terrible méchant Terebichan, to SS :

If Nfusion coders cannot recognize the box at suns server now, how they can recognize to fry it ? ;-)))

Username: Mtu

Post Number: 7
The flash_me.bin file is not being created for me after I run the mac.exe file. I have tried running it many times now and it still will not create the bin to the desktop (this is where I saved the .zip file). I am getting the "Ok we're done" prompt but still no bin..Is anyone else experiencing this problem or know how I can resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Michael

It seems you run on the zip and the file go on the temp, you have to unzip first.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 402
I uploaded the flash_me bin in Nova, scanned 110W, good internet connection, good signal and quality but no picture or sound on any channels. Any help?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10516
Neil

Try a hard reboot.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 403
Thanks Plymouth. You always rescue me.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10519
Neil

You are Welcome!

Bronze Member
Username: Doggymanable

Post Number: 14
plymouth is the mac&cheese file IKS

Bronze Member
Username: Jabberosx

Post Number: 41
any idea how many Indian Channels we are getting off of this ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
This is what I could find on the sunset date for the Nova regardless if you have your Nova with Mac & Cheese or just plain. Either way, as of Sept. 1st they become a doorstop.

http://www.dummychat.com/showthread.php?t=8945&page=3

Well I guess you have done very little reading to come to that conclusion. It has been stated on Sept 1st that the Nova will no longer get BEV and now will not get DN. Mac and Cheese or not.... If they implement the security they claim to have it looks like it will be all over for the Nova.

Keep reading.... It's only been talked about for the last 3 days in just about every way possible....

If they use the Chip for itrs intended purpose then its over for the Nova.
-----

This is the only post I was able to find at that site. The informative post, I read, is now a Poll and I could not locate it. If you really want to know then go to the www dot dummy chat dot com site and do some reading. Or wait until the first part of next month.

It may be a good idea to keep an extra house fuse or two around for your fuse box in the event the nFusion coders are not bluffing...or know how to reset a popped breaker in your service box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Scatman

The Nfusion coders have no source code of the box, the bins are hack and very different to the factory bins (less features). If they don't activate the security yet, it's because they don't know how without revelating the 'polichinelle' secret.

We are JTAG ready and i think they are enough stupid to bomb Solaris by playing that way. ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
If this is is true then the Solaris is NOT a good choice to buy this month hahaha

Ka BOOOM!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us