IP Address

Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 2
Does your Internet provider issue your IP Address?

If you change your Internet provider will your IP address also change?

If yes
can they use your IP now to find the old ones?

How can I change my IP Address?

When you open an account on the internet
or do a purchase will they know your IP Address?

Does anyone here knows how to get around
your IP Address Lookup.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 769
dont use the internet and you wont worry about address

Silver Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 127
There is no way that you can hide your IP address. ISP keeps track of IP assignment. It's FED law for ISPs. When you change your ISP, a new IP will be assigned to you from the new ISP's IP pool. Still the old ISP keep the records of your last IP.

This is one of the reasons this network connected receivers are dangerous. They can track your location.

Username: John_mosby

Virgina USA

Post Number: 3
nyc alien thanks I have been doing some checking.
You are right they don't only give your IP Address
they list your City, your Region/State, Postal Code,
Country Name, your Latitude and Longitude.
The only think they don't list is your house Number
but I am sure they can find that.
if they want you they will find you.
I guess I will wait

they may decide to also come after the users
like DirecTV did and no way that I could afford their bill.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15707
Most ISPs allot a dynamic IP address, unsing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). If you turn your modem off and on, a new one is given. They keep a record of IP addresses allotted over a period of time, but its is not a permanent record.

You can also set your DHCP to change every so often - like every 20 minutes, which is the latest default given by Bell in Ontario. Or you can set it to "never change", meaning do not change while the modem is on.

Some ISPs give a static IP address; that one is yours while you are keeping your bills paid. Good if you want to run a server from your home or small business. Static IPs usually cost a little more (10-30% more) per month.

If you are set to DHCP, you can go into your modem software and change IP address any time by simply "Disconect"ing and "Connect"ing. You can get into your modem software by typing one of the following in your URL window:
10.0.0.0 and many other similar reserved URLs. Your modem manual will tell you what to use.

Your actual computer on the network will have a local IP address such as 192.168.2.12. This is NOT what the wide world sees, so don't be under the impression that the world will not see the real IP address given by your ISP.

You can hide your IP using external DNS services, but the free ones are really and visibly slow and the paid ones will still slow you down. Do a Google on "hide IP address" to find these services.

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 128
Nalin,

There is no way that you hide behind a external DNS service. The DNS is just to resolve names to IPs. There are some called PROXY servers but still your actual IP his inside your IP packet you send out. Even you go through the external proxy it just add the PROXY IP infront of your actual IP address.

I worked for the largest ISP in the world as a network engineer for 4 years and I have a sound knowledge of how IP addressing work. Don't get into trouble thinking that the DHCP will save you. Don't get into trouble with those receivers with network connections.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10427
Nobody can hide his IP Address

Here in Canada, nobody can use your IP like proof in court

The IKS signal from NFusion is encrypted, if you think that you can be tracked open your computer and use a stream channel, which will mixed the data packets and keep your connexion without checking because in stream you shift on a by-pass tunnel.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15709
nyc alien: You obviously know much more than I do. I only gave the best information I had. I would not attempt to hide behind behind DHCP nor do I have any confidence in Proxy Servers.
I hope that puts your mind at rest, and thanks for the info.

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 129
Plymouth,

This is a good thread for this. Do you have a Nfusion box? If does is it posible that you can capture a data stream to your PC? you will need a hub (not a switch) and both Nfus1on and your PC connected to it. Use wireshark to capture the data packets? If this is possible for you to do we can check if we are safe or not.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10434
nyc

Yes I have a NFusion Solaris both are hook on a rooter, what is a switch?

Username: Lk_lives

Post Number: 5
What Is a rooter?

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 130
Plymouth,

This is a good thread for this. Do you have a Nfusion box? If does is it posible that you can capture a data stream to your PC? you will need a hub (not a switch) and both Nfus1on and your PC connected to it. Use wireshark to capture the data packets? If this is possible for you to do we can check if we are safe or not.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10438
nyc

Explain me how I can do it?

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 131
The ports in the router is it work as a switch or a hub? It should say in the router product description.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10439
This a Linksys Wireless WRT54G

I think this is a switched port.

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 132
Yes it is a switch. Therefore you cannot sniff any data packets. You really need a hub for it. Do you know the IP address of the server which your Nfusion connecting to on the internet.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10445
nyc

No I can't found the IP like for sonicview.

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 133
Whats the sonicview IP?

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 134
Plymouth,

I saw that you mentioned that the data is encrypted. It really doesn't matter to track you since the source and the destination IP's are not encrypted. Only the payload (actual data) is encrypted in the data packet. So any one can track you from your IP regardless the encryption.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10449
nyc

Here is the Sonicview IP server: 77.93.75.115

What I read on NFusion server is that they use many servers for send the data packets, there is the only IKS brand which do it, it will come very difficult to found a coherent packet data to proof that you use IKS, moreover NFusion is IPTV workable and the IKS data can be send mixed into IPTV data and restored in the receiver.

Username: Pirate_pete_209

Plymouth...........Yes I have a NFusion Solaris both are hook on a rooter, what is a switch?

Warthog..... What Is a rooter?

a rooter is Roto-Rooter provides 24-hour emergency
plumbing and drain cleaning services for home owners

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 299
Captain Hook look these images . http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=modem+rooter&btnG=Search+image s&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&start=0

Post Number: 6
Did you mean: modem router

East African Parite......my bad I do apologize

I thought he was talking about Roto-Rooter Plumbers.
I do find it hard to understand Plymouth.
www.RotoRooter.com 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days
a Week Emergency service is our specialty!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10450
My bad

Rooter>>>>>Router

Silver Member

Nowhare, NY Us

Post Number: 135
Ok. the Sonicview is connecting to a server in Netherlands. Looks like that it's safe. Here are the info about them. Where the server is.

Progressix
Stationsplein 8K
7th floor
6221 BT MAASTRICHT, Netherlands.

ISP - Tr@ns-IT Hosting

Username: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Number: 4
@ plymouth nothing personal dude but seriously stop spreading mis-information to people just because you are willing to put yourself at risk with IKS doesn;t mean you should fill other peoples heads with false security

things to take into consideration first of all IKS IS NOT SAFE no matter what anyone tells you, secondly YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR IP ADDRESS, third encrypted traffic can still be monitored with DPI, although the data cannot be revealed (yet) the type of traffic protocol etc can be seen fine...I strongly suggest anyone even thinking about IKS for a second do a google search on DPI+sandvine, or packeteer, or procera or countless other devices made for this purpose.

Finallly the big one that set me off in this thread.... ISP'S IN CANADA HAVE TO GIVE UP YOUR IP TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ON DEMAND!!!!!!

do a google search on The Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement in the 21st Century Act.

Seriously for someone who harps on everyone else for being stupid you're a pretty ignorant yourself.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15712
jumbo: I appreciate your concerns. However, you must also look at the overall picture. Just above your post is one by nyc alien, who has considerable amount of knowledge on this subject and was very concerned (like you are) about using IKS. And right here he has declared that "the Sonicview ........ Looks like that it's safe."
We have had tons of posts here about litigation etc., and all the manufacturers have been or are being sued and yet Nfusion declares in its prime ad at
nfusion.ca
"Now With Support For Anonymous Proxy Server!
Run your nFusion Anonymously!"

Are you suggesting that they are trying to deceive the average buyer?
I hope you treat this as an intelligent discussion - I am not trying to bash you.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 607
What a bunch of CRAP!!!! Shut UPPPPP

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10455
jimbo

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 07:31 pm: Edit Post
Long time lurker....Loooooooooong time lurker, this place is the most entertaining site on the web particularily the sat forum...

OLEG YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!and I signed up here just to post and tell you that, C Tarnovsky is not working for echo star or kudelski, he owns logicfly (logicfly.net for anyone who is interested in actually learning something) He has said so himself that N3 has a flaw in it, and certainly is exploitable furthermore, he offered to go work for kudelski group to secure their code and they turned him down anyone believing this tripe needs their head read.....or they could just go read his linked in profile which is publicly available
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
jimbo

Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 05:16 pm: Edit Post
Lots of chatter on several FTA sites about Ihub dealers getting raided by US Marshalls, computer equipment seized, and potentially customer lists as well, just a heads up for those still keen on IKS....Its easy to have an fta box, and say hey I like international/religious tv...its not so easy to explain a device that pretty much has no legitimate purpose other then piracy. Granted you could say its for iptv...or streaming media playback....but just hope you don;t have that modified firmware in the box when they come a knockin

google iHub Dealer Raids
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
Mr merchant of fear

You are newbie here or the same as usual and your comments don't affraid me, post me a link where a user is in court.

Track a IP is not enough for charged a user, but they need a better proof.

You are paid by Bev or Dn and try to affraid users or new buyers, but you will lose.

Post Number: 7
Track a IP is not enough for charged a user, but they need a better proof.

TRUE, but the IP will tell them where the user lives.
Get a search warrant size his equipment
and they will have all the proof they need

btw don't tell me let me guess are you a focking lawyer now?

Silver Member
Username: Snagovac

Post Number: 167
my NETWORK INFORMATION
dhcp / static-dhcp
ip address-000,000,000
Subnet Mask-000,000,000
gateway-000,000,000.
PVR server IP address-255,255,255
I pray for help to do what channels have service not available please for help

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15717
damir: Make a separate thread and post the details of your receiver model, router, etc.
The above values indicate inactive device. You haven't stated where you read this.
As I said, make a separate thread with details.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10460
Nalin
I answered him on this thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/583775.html

haha I am a newbie and working for DN or BEV thats rich... you clearly have no real understanding of how IKS works....or the internet for that matter. If a provider was forced to give up the all the ip addresses and user info of connections being routed to an IKS server anywhere (remember they don;t have to seize the IKS server they can log this right at the agregators) that is more then enouogh proof to get a search warrant and seize an IKS box. Your IP is sending traffic to a server that serves no other purpose then to distribute map routines in order to commit satellite theft, think about this for a second, there is no reason for your ip to query that address for any reason other then that, and on top of it, queries are being performed every few minutes so boatloads of data can be easily logged in an exceptionally short time frame.

Clearly you weren't in this hobby when directv started to go after end users now were you? I don;t know how you can think DN and BEV won;t do the same now. Do you frequent any real FTA sites? Have you been seeing the stuff going down with IKS? What about back in may with what happened in regards to nfusion and the digital store raids (another google search)

And no I am not a bringer of doom and gloom, I could care less if a person wants to be stupid enough to run IKS, I just think they should be well aware of the risks of doing so. Come to think of it having read alot of your posts you seem to be very pro-iks...perhaps a little too much, kind of like a spokes person if you will encouraging people to buy certain models, oh don;t worry its safe its safe...you making some money off how many units are sold? I remember a character just like you who used to spam up several fta sites what was his name oh yeah ....tdg more commonly known as teh thedssguy maybe a google search for TDG+Arrested+satellite will show you how good that worked out.

Anyway for what its worth no I don't work for bell, or DN I sub share and will wait for my DVB to come back up, if it ever does, not putting my *ss on teh line for some free tv.

Post Number: 6
oh oui pis un autre esti daffaire apprends toi de parler anglais comme du monde criss cest pas j'suis payer pour afraid new buyers, its to scare new buyers

en plus ta laire pas mals convaincu que "je vont perds" pkoi tu vois ca de meme ta de quoi a gagner en vendais plus de boites iks?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15719
Jumbo: Please do not start with conclusions and opinions. Give concrete proof of individuals arrested for using IKS. please answer why Nfusion is openly advertising. Please answer why another knowledgeable person, who was also cautioning against IKS, acknowledges that using Sonicview ihub is OK.
At present your posts and your membership date suggests that you have nothing concrete except fear to offer.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10461
LOL

""I sub share and will wait for my DVB to come back up""

This is not safer than IKS, and NO I don't sell any boxes or work for any sites.

You look like Jjgee with same scaring.

Ho your french is so bad, surely much more than my english.

Username: Lk_lives

Frenchman are so stupid

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10462
Wartf@g

I don't like you!

Post Number: 7
LOL LOL LOL Don't start with conclusions and opinions, coming from nalin, the person who can;t go a day without posting a copy paste from another fta site here.

Just because I can't post a specific link to someone in court over IKS because it hasn't happened yet, why do you automatically assume it won't happen? Especially now that IKS is the only way to get pirated tv? You think the guys from viewsat getting busted is an isolated incident, thats the tip of the iceberg my friends.

As far as one person saying stay away from Nfusion, and use iHub.....these boards are full of people who promote their own agendas in order to press more sales for specific units, how many times have you seen specific members say oh the best place to get this box is at (insert web address here) Why do you think that is could it possibly be because they might be getting a cut or have some interest in said boxes. Why is nfusion openly advertising how about you google Nfusion+Digital Store+Raids? Might make you wonder a bit.

Oh yeah and plymouth, please explain to me how sub sharing is not safer then IKS? Please show me any evidence a link of someone having their equipment seized for having a legal subscription to any satellite provider thats paid in full on time....right keep on demonstrating you're an idiot. I just hope people are not so foolish to blindly follow you, and actually realize the dangers of IKS before jumping into it head first.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10466
Again stupid posts from stupid newbies.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15721
"why do you automatically assume it won't happen? "
I have not automatically assumed anything.
If i were to automatically assume something, it would be like this:
I park my car somewhere - it is a busy street, there is no sign saying "no parking"; it looks like there are others parking at tha spot as well; nearby there are actual places where people would like to park, but don't because there is a sign saying "No parking" - In this scenario, the fact that others have not been prosecuted or ticketed, it is extremely unlikely that I will be ticketed; in fact, it is extremely unlikely that I am breaking any law, except that there is a general sign saying somewhere (far away) that the "city discourages parking on busy downtown streets"
That, Mr. Jumbo with less than 10 posts, is the current situation. Nobody has been prosecuted for using IKS, and not even the suppliers of IKS have been bothered by the authorities, so AT PRESENT, it is reasonable to assume that such a prosecution will not happen.

"the guys from viewsat getting busted" - I suggest you read the full details. You will find that they are being taken to court for other reasons than providing IKS service.

"Nfusion+Digital Store+Raids". This gives me even more reason to believe that Nfusion has a very good and legal service. If after the raids, Nfusion is still selling and selling aggressively and openly, it can only mean that their legal department has assured them of the legality of what they are doing; in other words, it is a reasonable assumption that everything is going to be OK.

"a link of someone having their equipment seized for having a legal subscription to any satellite provider thats paid in full on time.." I am not fully understanding the question, but I am presuming from the way it is written that you think sub sharing is better and legal. Well, people in Canada were actually paying full monthly charges to DTV in 2002-2005 and the Canadian courts disallowed it, calling it illegal.

jumbo: On the whole, I think you better get acquinted more with the history and the law, before making statements in this forum that are merely a conclusion without evidence. What I am saying is very clear:
AT PRESENT, IKS is being widely used, has been used for over 3 years and there is no evidence that it is illegal.
AT PRESENT, there is reasonable apprehension in my mind that the Canadian Courts will not allow sub-sharing because they disallowed direct subscription to DTV.
AT PRESENT, sub sharing will be tolerated in the USA.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15722
Seymore Butts:
Username: Plymouth_glasser

You are saying that I "only knew
one Dish that was a HD Dish". Kindly post my whole statement exactly as I made it and I will be able to show you your inability to understand properly.

Post Number: 8
nalin you're another one that makes me lol, I am fully aware of the details of viewsat busts, of course it has nothing to do with IKS, but if you were familiar with the industry and the hobby, you would know full well that the legal procedures dn is taking now, follow directly in the footsteps of what directv did back in the day.

Sh*t rolls downhill start with the big dogs, and work your ways down, no one in their right mind will argue that viewsat was not the biggest seller of FTA boxes, and needed to be taken out asap. And yeah IKS has been running for 3+ years, but quite frankly it was not as big a threat as viewsat, now that its the only system up providing a means of receiving pirated television, you better believe that they are next on Bev/DN's hit list.

I never said sub sharing was legal, but its an awful lot safer then IKS, and you would have to be retarded to argue otherwise.

Also telling me to familiarize myself with the laws and the history of the industry, here is a reality check for you....the LAW stipulates that it is illegal to use any type of device what so ever to circumvent an encrypted signal from a satellite or cable provider, unless the device is provided to the user by the provider, and is not modified by the user, and is used for its original purpose, with its original firmware....that is the law familiarize yourself with it.

I will make it easy for you radio telecommunications act section 9-1-C and I quote....

"No person shall decode an encrypted radiocommunication that is intended for reception either directly or indirectly by the public in Canada or elsewhere on payment of a subscription fee or other charge otherwise than
under and in accordance with an authorization from a person who has the lawful right in Canada to transmit it and authorize its decoding"

BTW this is regardless of whether or not you are decrypting an american signal in canada, or a canadian signal in the us, circumventing any protection put forward by satellite provider, is illegal end of story, please try to prove me } I am having fun laughing at your ignorance.

Just because I am newbie here, doesn;t mean I have not been doing this for a loooooooong time, and that I do not have a clear understanding of the history of the industry as well as the hobby, and the laws surrounding it.

Post Number: 9
oh and also nalin, you are confident about nfusions(or any iks providers for that matter) legal team etc etc here is another section that's quite interesting

no person may
(e) retransmit to the public an encrypted
subscription programming signal or encryp-
ted network feed that has been decoded in
contravention of paragraph "c".

Hows that for legality? You fools just don't realize no one has been busted yet, but its just a matter of time, you can do as you like but encouraging others to engage in such stupidity without being full aware of the potential dangers is just wrong, also you are further convinced of their capabilities after googling the digital store bust?? Seriously you do realize they kept selling boxes and denying everything for like a month after they got raided, these people would give up their buyer lists in a heartbeat to make a buck or save their own *ss

Post Number: 10
one more time for nalin you said

"Now With Support For Anonymous Proxy Server!
Run your nFusion Anonymously!"
Are you suggesting that they are trying to deceive the average buyer?

That's exactly what i am suggesting being a network security specialist with over 10 years experience in the industry, let me assure you an anonymous proxy if anything, covers Nfusions butt not yours.... at some point in time that packet has to resolve back to your ip thats just the way the internet works, accept it. Furthermore the user who said iHub seems safe is just saying this based on the assumption that the server providing the map routines is hosted off shore in the netherlands. The real question is does that really make a difference, when all that is needed is the logs from the agregators at your local providers level showing you are trying to get to that server??? Do you know how the internet works??? you don't just connect to the IKS box directly you go through several hops to get their, I used to maintain DSLAMs for the largest ISP in Canada....believe me when I say I am an expert on the subject.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15723
"No person shall decode an encrypted radiocommunication"

Every word and phrase of law has a meaning and an interpretation. Supposing ( I don't know if it is the case) the people at IKS service provider are providing some decoded material that they decoded together with some material that they call "a key" to THEIR server, can it be said that I am decoding it?
I do not know how and where the decoding is taking place and whether or not the IKS service provider is breaking any laws, but the law is admonishimg ME not to break the law in a particular way. Then we get into the argument of whether I am buying "stolen property" and the legal argument can go and on.
So what I am saying is this: Supreme Court of Canada has specifically told me not to directly subscribe to DTV and therefore, most likely a sub is not allowed by Canada.
The IKS providers have legal departments and have scrutinised the same law that you are showing me and have to the conclusion that they can advertise their product openly for consumption in Canada and USA. The it comes to the question of what a "reputable" company is. If I walk into Wallmart and buy a fan, I am presuming that Wallmart is a reputable company and therefore is not selling me stolen property. You and I do not ask or even think of asking that questions to the staff or to ourselves. so are Nfusion and Kbox and Sonicview reputable companies? You can only go by their record so far and till this year now was sued (this year Sonicview is being sued) , and nothing has been found against them so far in a court of law. almost all big companies have been sued, e.g. pharmaceutical companies, Microsoft and similar giants, etc etc. Some have been found guilty and have had to pay hefty fines. We still go out and buy their products, WITHOUT FEAR of being taken to court ourselves.

So I have to presume that you have only a superficial knowledge of the law and issues and you are drawing conclusion on very little evidence on very little knowledge of law and case law, in relation of IKS and of sub.

Fools here like to pass everything off I say with ridicule, vulgarity and profanity - it does not upset me it just makes me laugh at their ignorance and pity them for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I am also having fun laughing at Plymouth's and Nalin's ignorance.

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 15663
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 01:06 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dish1000 is not a High Definition Dish, the Superdish
is a true HD Dish
,the only one on the market as far as I know.

This place will always be good for a laugh
as long as these two jerks are here.

btw Nalin what type of metal did they use to make this HD Dish,
maybe they used recycle Bud Light beer cans

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15724
""no person may
(e) retransmit to the public an encrypted
subscription programming signal or encryp-ted network feed that has been decoded in contravention of paragraph "c". ""

This clause applies to persons or companies who (which) are trying to sell me something. It would only apply to me in the context of buying "stollen goods"
I gave above the analogy of Walmart. Just as I do not presume that Walmart is selling me "stolen goods", I do not presume that Nfusion or Kbox are selling me stolen goods.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15725
You have to also consider the law in the context of the countries and the citizens it applies to. For centuries people and companies have "legally" not paid tax by using off-shore jurisdiction - to put it simply, if you are doing something in a country which has no law against your doing that, it does not make your action unlawful in that country. To make that action unlawful in your own country, you have to know the EXACT details of the law of your country and how strong or weak it is. You just do not presume your illegality on the cursory reading of the law.
In the context of tax, if you have a company registered in another country and you are making that country the main profit making "person", you are legally getting away with not paying tax - the accountant distinguish between the words "avoidance" (legal) and "evasion" (illegal).
Even in your own country, you can reduce your tax burden very legally by forming a company.

So, if a company is doing something which is not illegal in the country that it is resident in, are you guilty of buying their products because they did something that is illegal in your country?
If so, how about your buying the thousands of goods made in China and Mexico, made under "illegal conditions" of labour?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15726
Seymore Butts
Bronze Member

You quoted something out of context and incomplete.
Somebody already queried that statement and I posted immediately after that - so look at the two posts after that in the context of the original question.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
holy moly this is like spitting at the rain, in canada and the us its illegal to decrypt any encrypted signal there is no gray area loopholes like in offshore banking. You are comparing apples to oranges, LOL what do you not understand if you are in canada or the us and are using an IKS device to receive programming you did not pay for, you are breaking the law, end of story, I can't believe you are trying to argue this, its not rocket science.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15727
It is not rocket internetting and forum hopping to know that for years files (bins) have been posted at tens of sites and used by tens of thousands of users with impunity and immunity.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
yup that is the slogan of the IKS seller.... its no worse then downloading a bin... you see here is the difference lets say a user downloads a bin, DN/BEV has to prove you loaded that bin to an FTA box.

Now lets look at the nfusion for example, first of all you are loading a bin that is not a "factory" bin, and is designed specifically to connect to a server in order to have access to tv, WHICH YOU DID NOT PAY FOR!!!, That is the sole purpose of the modifed bins for any IKS device. Are you going to try to disagree with that?

Seriously nalin, the downloading bin argument old and dead, and has been trumped a million times. Its like saying oh someone bought a gun, they must want to rob a bank.

Having said that can you give me one valid legal reason, that any nfusion box should be connecting to an IKS server? Or any IKS device connecting to any IKS server? Seriously give me one legit reason, impress me.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10467
Nalin

jimbo is Doreen!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
you got it plymouth.... wow...no comment oh btw the same challenge applies to you to give me one legit reason any IKS device should connect to an IKS server

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10467
Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 11:31 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nalin

jimbo is Doreen!

What difference does that made who he is
useless little man. He is telling it like it is
Why don't you help your b!tch out.
Looks like jimbo got some sh!t for your b!tch

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15728
My grandson is nine. Driving in remote part of Ontario, we played a game - what is the direction we are travelling? And we looked at the dishes showing on one house - two dishes one pointing to Bell and another to (obvious to me) Dish. I explained the difference in direction as measured on the two different dishes.
Now driving though a small town we notice similar two dish situation on not one but 50 houses and he knows which dish is pointing where.
Now whwn we go though parts of Greater Toronto (GTA) and Mississauga, we see thousands of two dish houses in Porteguese, Italian and Indian dominated areas as well as in "old" Canadian dominated areas, and my nine year old grandson can tell which dish is pointing where.

It is a matter of great surprise tome that what is so obvious to my nine year old grandson, is not visible or seen by the authorities here or by the Bell spies.

Good bye, Doreen aka Jumbo.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10468
Doreen

You can see that I was able to track your IP!

LOL!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
LMFAO wow your an idiot they can't get a warrant to come into your house because you have a dish on the roof you fool, but they can if they track your ip and see you committing a crime. How do you think file sharers and pedophiles get caught.

Also you have to realize the resources involved tracking down users by what dish they have on their roof, it would be a huge undertaking.

Where as the resources involved tracking ips would be basically submitting a request to ISP's saying I want the address information of every end user trying to connec to this list of servers, it basically would take 1 experienced technician 4 commands to do a dump of the logs.

I noticed you failed to live up to the challenge...kind of funny you swear how great the IKS system is and believe in teh legal team of the nfusion, but at the root of it you know its illegal, to the point where you and plymouth completely avoided the challenge.

So I ask you, and plymouth again to give me 1 legal reason that any iks device should connect to an iks server.

Whats the matter cat got your tongue?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15729
You are unable to debate in a civilized manner.

GOOD-BYE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I can;t debate in a civilized manner LMAO seriously I quoted the law to you and you tried to compare it to offshore banking, and other stupidities.

You are unable to step up to plate and and prove me wrong, and no plymouth you did not track my ip addy, if you did post it here impress me.

You think i am doreen for some reason, but I am not even sure who that user is.

btw plymouth I noticed you can't answer the question I put forward either.

I will keep posting just to expose you and nalin for the frauds you are! Clearly you are spokes people for nfusion or have some vested interest in making sure as many people as possible buy these boxes, just like tdg you both spew so much BS that you both start to believe it.

I feel sorry for any member here who blindly follows you two and hop on the IKS bandwagon without fully knowing the risks

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10469
Doreen

""btw plymouth I noticed you can't answer the question I put forward either""

I asked to you to post a user who been sued and you return me a question, found one proof first.

You argue without proof!

Members here are not so idiot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
LOL no one has been busted for IKS ....yet. Min you now that its the only viable means of receiving pirated programming, you don't think that its target #1 for the providers? I had started another thread about ihub dealers getting raided, there is the infamous incident involving nfusion digital store....seriously you don't think anything bad can come of this, its just a matter of time. I am sure the providers are already logging ip's and just preparing their cases.

If you think using the internet to do anything illegal is safe, maybe you should go visit the pedo's in jail who were using encryption and hiding behind so called "anonymous proxies" or the countless file sharers being sued on a daily basis.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10470
NOT A STORE BUT A USER

You argue without proof!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
you idiot, if the stores get busted, and get offered an easy ride for giving up their client lists what do you think will happen...oh the mighty noble IKS providers will take the hit for their loyal clients???

Are you living in fantasy land? And btw if you go to reputable FTA sites you can download the .pdf files of the investigaiton against IKS which has already started.

Like I said its a matter of time accept it or not.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
and furthermore I never claimed to have proof that someone had been busted, my argument since the beginning is IKS is not safe, and telling people that it is, is just wrong.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10473
If you knew me, you would know that I always say to buy in a store with a false name.

And what is the but of your arguing?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
mon "but" lol the goal ;) is just to make sure people know what they are getting into when they get an IKS box, its far more risky then any other form of satellite piracy

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10475
Ok

But I think that all here we know it now.

Many newbies like you come here and and tell it every weeks.

A sub sharing give few $$$ to provider but IKS nothing.

If you work for those providers, you will not lose all the $$$ whit it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15730
Plymouth: Whether it is Doreen or somebody else, they are trouble makers trying to create fear.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Why am I trying to create fear because I want to inform users of the risks of IKS? What do you care for that matter if I do inform users of the risks?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Then it's confirm that X-ray of Rico's brain is Plymouth.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Well said jimbo, but those two are from another Country
or another Planet and don't comprehend
the English language very well.
They think that Bell TV and Dish Network
will just site there and let them do their thing.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15738
Seymore Butts
Bronze Member

You are trying to pass off as the real person
Semore Butts
Silver Member
Username: Luser

and also using a username as Plymouth_glasser. You knowledge of English is limited to the extent of trying to unsuccessfully impersonate others.

You said very clearly though that you are wasting your mind, which is precisely why it has shrunk to a very small size with very limited understanding. I have not attacked you ever and you still insist on attacking me - that is called "animal instinct." You still have to evolve into a human being.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10492
The thing is members never ask for OLD F@rt or Seemore A/sses but Nalin Sada or Plymouth.

Their attack are spend on many front without success.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 509
plymouth ,Laughlin has no success getting rtn with the c/p you provided (rtn provider id 0901)

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/583658.html

Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10493
Cumley

You start to help him without success, you the god who know all and bash every threads.

I will help him but I want that peoples see how you are idiot before with your non sense replies.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 510
I only was trying to let him know that you posted false info and to help you out of the mess you created..
maybe after several days of research you might be able to post the proper provider id.
Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10495
Cumley

I just take the info on my Viewsat which work on those channel since over 6 months.

Tooter just asked if someone can got those channels with the keys furnish by him and I found myself how add new providers and key lines.

Don't think I'm as stupid like you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15744
Plymouth: Chumley lives in Florida and gets a lot of salt from the sea. She likes to rub a lot of salt into any wounds - real and imagined.
This is what I do for the Provider ID.
Ld A, 0108
Ld C, 00C0
OR A,C
The I save A in a memory location, and using another piece of software I load the contents of memory location to the receiver.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15748
"Its hard to say which of the two has the lower IQ. "

No, actually it is not hard to tell which one of you is a total Moron with no IQ, and the vote goes to
Seymore Butts - Bronze Member

That leaves, of course, Chumley aka justforhahas aka LK aka boston and so many other names. With all those names, she has to have some IQ; however, since we have decided that Seymore Butts does not have any, Chumley has to have a little to qualify as the better of the two.

Q.E.D.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1819
Chumley
Just correct Plymouth and Nalin when they are wrong.

Stop bringing up you misinterpreted or translation issues.

Voice your opinion when you feel a mistake is made.

Please do not continue hijack or you will lose your privilege to post this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1820
^ Doreen approves of this message
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us