Time to drop KBox?

Bronze Member
Username: Hardwarecrazy

Post Number: 78
Guys, there has been NO improvements in the service of KBOX Pro/KHUB and their last file is dated more than 40 days back. B*V support has been very poor and important channels are not avbl. Time to move to nF?

Silver Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 229
thats true although i dont really regret getting kbox much but i still feel they could do a much better job.

Silver Member
Username: Rescate

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 394
If you want to move: Just Do it!

Regards

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton_on

Post Number: 91
yeap!

Bronze Member
Username: Grnnc

Post Number: 77
K_box is best, you got to have some patience,they will come thru as usual.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3223
Nfusion is the best sorry, Kbox is trying to keep up

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10403
Sorry!
NFusion is winner of IKS for now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3224
im running out of time with my Nova Plymouth i sure hope if i buy a solaris it lasts longer than this one did.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10404
I hope too!

You can also buy a Phoenix.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 275
Nfusion(phoenix) is best.No doubt about it.Although i have both kbox and Nfusion Phoenix.

Silver Member
Username: Mshah2006

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 178
Is Nfusion Nove obsolete? Or is it still good?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3225
Its good on bev till sept 1st. After that we can only hope.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 37
They always had bad support for bevu, but the post about the file more than 40 days ago has nothing to do with adding channels. A new bin is normally just for new features and right now we care about channels.
They added a lot of movies channels on July 28th and no new bin was released.

I have both nfusion and kbox and I think kbox is better. Right now they are loosing to nfusion though as far as channel line up is concerned. I would never dump a kbox for an nfusion though

Bronze Member
Username: Hardwarecrazy

Post Number: 79
James, you are correct about file releases, but you should have qualified your statement "They added a lot of movies channels on July 28th .." by adding that these are only for DN and not B*v. My final conclusion is that if you want DN **and** B*v, go with nF.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 43
I still prefer my kbox over my nfusion box. But if you want bev-u than yeah, go with nfusion. I'm even surprised kbox has any bevu channels, because for the longest time they were not supporting bv and started to support them recently. I'm not sure why there was a change in heart, but for me I could careless.
If bev is imporant to you, then kbox will probably never be on the top of the list and if it's hd then it's not on top of the list.

Everything else I give it to kbox............ it's hard though to compare one box to another if one of the two boxes gets more channels. Some argue that kbox has more stable channels........ but to be fair I'd still give the edge to nfusion for having more channels as of today.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us