A little help

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 355
i am gonna buy a new receiver. i cant just sit and wait for pansat 2700a to come out with a fix i hoping that someone can match me up with a receiver very similer to the pansat. that is already working with nagra 3 ppv ,adult and sports i heard that sonicveiw and nfusion are both up on nagra 3 is this true i hope someone an help me out soon i am ready to buy thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10276
YOUNG MAC V MAN

DN and Bev are up on both receivers, but you have to hook it on Internet.

I got a NFusion Solaris and it work fine with minor freeze in regard with the internet trafic, Soniview is good too, but with less experiance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
what do youmean less experiance can u please explain that to me

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10285
Mac

Sonicview is less experienced than NFusion on IKS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
plymouth i am happy u help me and patient with me can u please tell me what iks mean because i will be using it with dn

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10287
IKS is Card Sharing, the server guys buy a Sub and take Keys directly from Sub card with special equipment.

All the code which change every 15 secondes is send to your IKS receiver and keep your channels up, that's why you can't get all channels but only what is buy by the IKS server.

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
okay i get it is the nfusion solaris up right know on ppv and sport and adult

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10291
Look which is the best channels list for you on this link, note in bottom, you can choose KBox NFusion and Sonicview:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rOE1tOiUP_lPLrP25QfX1sg&pref=1

Few xxx and PPP up on NFusion and Sonicview.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
hey plymouth is the solaris ppv channel that plays ufc and boxing up im not to familiar with the solaris channel line up i know its on sports 455 for the pansat

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10293
As I explain to you, the server have to buy Sub and provide it to you, that's why you can't see all channels like PPV's and UFC.

But it is possible to get those channels but not sure, the basic channels are there, this is not the best solution but it's better than nothing.

I work tommorrow morning, I must go to sleep now.

Good night!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us