Official I-Link Forum ??

Username: Viperpiper

Post Number: 9
Well I can't seem to get an answer anywhere else so I'm trying here. What is the so called "ooficial forum" for I-Link support ? It's not Ftaconcepts...they dropped support for the I-Link. There must be some so called home forum for the I-Link team or IRC channel ? Anyone know ?

Username: Richiemiami

Post Number: 1
well the problem is that this box makes other boxes look bad. That was the problem with the site you mentioned. The sponsor's put heat on the Admin and the decision was made now I will have to make a decision I'm thinking about making an Ilink site so we have a place to post. Again there's no money in it but I think it will be cool to have a place to post.

Bronze Member
Username: Viperpiper

Post Number: 11
Thanks for the reply richie.

There must be a site though around. I have read that the so called "home forum" want to start charging some kind of fee for server access. Who knows if this really true with all the rumours floating around.

I know the box has been around in Mexico for awhile so perhaps it's a spanish fta forum that others arean't aware of.

Username: Richiemiami

Post Number: 2
I've been with this box when it was on doing SKY via Iks. I'm talking with some sties now and trying to open a section if that doesn't work I will open a site just for Ilink. Yes there are forums but all in Spanish

r
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us